Dr.Doom vs original Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict

Who wins?

qqqqqqq
dr doom jacks the angel's powers and use it on spawn

id369
With prep time Doom.

He freaking stole Galactus power at one time.
And was about to steal Onslaughts as well.

No prep......I do not know.>.<

guy222
Originally posted by endrict

Who wins?

I admire Doom. Spawn wins

grey fox
Knowing Doom , he's steal Spawns powers but hot-wire it so when he finally uses them up , Al is the one to go back to hell.

guy222
Originally posted by grey fox
Knowing Doom , he's steal Spawns powers but hot-wire it so when he finally uses them up , Al is the one to go back to hell.

I agree with u, Doom is quite clever

jasofisc
a strait up fight 5/5 but with any prep this is all doom. The strait up fight would be neat spawn could end it quick but it would cost him dearly. Spawn fighting normally would take a lot of punishment (which he can take) but unless doom figures out that he needs to cut off his head doom is going to have a very hard time winning his one.

guy222
Originally posted by jasofisc
a strait up fight 5/5 but with any prep this is all doom. The strait up fight would be neat spawn could end it quick but it would cost him dearly. Spawn fighting normally would take a lot of punishment (which he can take) but unless doom figures out that he needs to cut off his head doom is going to have a very hard time winning his one.

God Spawn is too powerful

Mider999
cant spawn teleport through dooms armour and field

Milkie
If Dr. Doom wants to "steal" Spawn's Powers he will have to completely change his anatomy because spawns powers come from his "blood" which is Necroplasma and I don't see Dr. Doom "stealing" that. Spawn's "blood" regenerates which means even if Dr. Doom manages to somehow steal it Spawn's still gonna have power. He also gets powers from his symbiot.

Originally posted by Mider999
cant spawn teleport through dooms armour and field

Yep

Milkie
I'd also like to say that Doom might would want to kill himself if he wants to use the Necroplasma.

Just to be on the safe side. The living aren't able to manipulate it without getting completely ****ed up (killed).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.