what do you think george is going to do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yettoh
what do you think george is going to do now that the series has ended
is star wars gona live of comics and games? what you think!

Utrigita
nothing I believe I once heard him say that the continue, will he allow to be played in games and to be read in books, If he should do anything it was making the Thrawn trilogy ore something els not screw up the hole timeline from Endor and to the place where we are now.

yettoh
well around where i live there a bit in newspaper abit of a rumoar to that they were gona make episode 7 but harison said that he was busy with indiana jones but its a rumor canot say its real

PiruBlood
Originally posted by yettoh
well around where i live there a bit in newspaper abit of a rumoar to that they were gona make episode 7 but harison said that he was busy with indiana jones but its a rumor canot say its real

actually lucas offered ford a spinoff to han solo and he turned it down. my source is www.ignmovies.com/idianajonesIV

exanda kane
Originally posted by PiruBlood
actually lucas offered ford a spinoff to han solo and he turned it down. my source is www.ignmovies.com/idianajonesIV

Was confirmed as a mistruth, if you will smile

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by yettoh
what do you think george is going to do now that the series has ended
is star wars gona live of comics and games? what you think!

Live his life. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthLazious
I think in ten years he will wanna make the final three Episodes of the saga since he needs the money and The Saga is not done untill all nine episodes have been made.

darth_dracus
all i know is around 2009 there is gonna be a t.v series...

MasterAshenVor
WOW a TV SERIES <----- Sarcastic I wonter just how thats gonna work out

Nellis Munn
It could be about Jar jar for all we know, HIDE.

LordGrievous
Originally posted by Nellis Munn
It could be about Jar jar for all we know, HIDE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

DarthLazious
So do you all think we need Episodes 7,8 and 9?

vader11
Originally posted by DarthLazious
So do you all think we need Episodes 7,8 and 9? Ya!big grin
And also things Before Episode I.

overlord
And also.. pizza.

exanda kane
Something not Star Wars. He needs to stay off of it for the while, get back into making some decent movies like American Graffiti.

LordGrievous
i NEED it very very badly

General G

Not at all, Luke sucked, I would hate to see more of him, plus, what would it be about? The Sith are all dead...and don't throw Yuuzhon Vong (spelling?) crap at me either. But stuff between 3 and 4 would be nice.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by General G
Not at all, Luke sucked, I would hate to see more of him, plus, what would it be about? The Sith are all dead...and don't throw Yuuzhon Vong (spelling?) crap at me either. But stuff between 3 and 4 would be nice.

I agree, definitely not about Luke, or any SW movie anymore, or if at least make it, it talks about of beginnings of the Jedi and Sith, but i hope there will be no more movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.