Pimp my Superhero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
ok, this one's a bit disgusting... but I felt it had to be done.

ALL the Marvel/DC superheroes/villains have lost their powers and motivation ... they're broke, drunk or otherwise just out of it.

now they ALL decide to hit the streets selling their bodies.

who makes the most dough?
who starves to death?
who just scares people to death?

hint. She-Hulk ( sick )

Soleran
Lol

guy222
Originally posted by janus77

ALL the Marvel/DC superheroes/villains have lost their powers and motivation ... they're broke, drunk or otherwise just out of it.

who starves to death?

hint. She-Hulk ( sick )

I am. The avatar is a trillion/billion yrs old laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Vixen and Supergirl for DC ladies.

JeanGrey and Psylocke for the Marvel ladies.

Batman and Flash for the DC guys.

Sentry and Herclues for the Marvel guys.

Hercules

who starves to death?

hint. She-Hulk ( sick )

LMAO! once again janus, your disgust at the She Hulk shines through, seriously She Hulk would make big money.

http://www.electricferret.com/battle/pics/she_hulk.jpg

How can you not want to hit that?

Besides, she is a two for one package, you don't like the dominant type? well she can do mild mannered bookworm, if that floats your boat by turning back into Jen.

She Hulk ftw! laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman, Vixen, and black canary become madame millionaires first starting out as call girls. cassie becomes the next jenna jamison. black Cat, electra, and sersi get rich off of guys with fetishes for chicks with dark hair. while psylock, storm and silver claw get all the dough from guys who want and ethnic girl. sue richards gets the richest for being such a s l u t anyway but always apearing as the girl next door.

bruce wayne and tony stark have always been whores. So they get rich all over again.

janus77
I'm not even gonna comment on She-Hulk, save to say Kermit the frog with a wig and stilletoes! laughing out loud

hmm, I think I should have requested SCANS ... confused

Wonder Woman, Psylocke and Catwoman... maybe Batgirl too (how old is she anyway? :confusedsmile

Symmetric Chaos
Doom is going to make the most money on this deal IMO by pimping out basicly everyone else.

grey fox
I'm not even gonna comment on She-Hulk, save to say Kermit the frog with a wig and stilletoes! laughing out loud

hmm, I think I should have requested SCANS ... confused

Wonder Woman, Psylocke and Catwoman... maybe Batgirl too (how old is she anyway? :confusedsmile

Batgirl is possibly legal (She's 17 right confused )

"V"
Blob.. I want him to retain the fat aswell. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Batgirl is possibly legal (She's 17 right confused )

evil face

(this would be better if they did this with thier power )

Hercules
I think most comic book female super hero's are making big bucks, apart from the minors, there really isn't a bad looking Hero chick.

Rogue, Storm, WW, Black Canary, Psylocke, Jean, Hawkgirl, etc etc.

Not one of them you would kick out of bed for eating crisps!

As for the She Hulk comment, well Janus, if Green doesn't float your boat, she can become Jen and still look that good but have white skin. wink

Even if you all diss, my Jade Giantess, she will never starve cause she will come stay with me!

She has a thing for Herc you know... stick out tongue

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
evil face

(this would be better if they did this with thier power )

Reed, would be VERY popular with the ladies... smokin'

janus77
there's probably an alley in Amsterdam that caters for this...
retired/down on their luck Superheroes/villains, shaking what they got for the 18-35 doped up peeps smile

(probably somewhere near Rolly-polly-alley ( sick ))

if they all retained their superpowers, I'm sure Toad and Mr. Fantastic would make the most money.

after them, perhaps The Flash, on account of the amount of trade he could do at any one moment.

of the women... hmm, Invisible woman would obviously be somewhat disadvantaged no expression

Symmetric Chaos
if they all retained their superpowers, I'm sure Toad and Mr. Fantastic would make the most money.

You wouldn't go out with SheHulk but you think Toad would make money?

after them, perhaps The Flash, on account of the amount of trade he could do at any one moment.

Flash? Nah, he'sthe fastest man alive, thats not gonna make him popular with the ladies

grey fox
there's probably an alley in Amsterdam that caters for this...
retired/down on their luck Superheroes/villains, shaking what they got for the 18-35 doped up peeps smile

(probably somewhere near Rolly-polly-alley ( sick ))

of the women... hmm, Invisible woman would obviously be somewhat disadvantaged no expression

Doubt it , theres probably a group who'd find it arousing like a fetish. While her forcefield manipulation could be....interesting shifty

Hercules
Janus, you seem to know quite a bit about the alleys in Amsterdam...

janus77
I've sampled the cakes and the smokes... and after that, I was too far gone to sample anything else.
great city, lovely architecture!

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You wouldn't go out with SheHulk but you think Toad would make money?

Flash? Nah, he'sthe fastest man alive, thats not gonna make him popular with the ladies
well, it'd seem concurrent... he would be moving so fast between them...

also, say he only makes $5 per client, that speed's gonna come in handy, he could be the McDonalds of the trade!

oh and I wouldn't dare to presume, when it comes to women's tastes confused ... I just think he's got obvious utility... if you can get past the aesthetics (something I don't see, with respect to She-Hulk - Herc seems to be keen on the green sheen).

Originally posted by grey fox
Doubt it , theres probably a group who'd find it arousing like a fetish. While her forcefield manipulation could be....interesting shifty
I'm trying to think of a fetish angle, but it's the fact that you can't see her... would be akin to a wet dream, I'd imagine (not that I'd know!).

Aqua-pimp
Really???happy I live closeby Amsterdam... big grin
I already thought i felt a invisible hand on my butt the other day... shifty That invisible woman sho is a fiene piece o ass stick out tongue

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.