Top Three Scenes- Batman Films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
Hi guys I was just wondering what are your top three scenes in all of the Batman films that have been made. Here is a list of my top three scenes from Batman, Batman Returns and Batman Begins.

Batman
1. Batman Vs Joker in the bell tower.
2. "I`m Batman." sequence at the beginning of the film.
3. Batman facing the bat signal at the end of the film.

Batman Returns
1. "Things Change." Batman/Penguin Scene.
2. The scene when Selina Kyle/Bruce Wayne find out about each other`s identities.
3. The first Batman Vs Catwoman fight.

Batman Begins
1. Batman Vs Ras Al Gaul Train Fight.
2. Batman/Lt James Gordon Rooftop scene.
3. The Tumbler scene.

atharpina
in the original batman i liked the part at the end when the joker keeps making little jokes like "you wouldn't hit a guy with glasses would ya?" and when hes laughing like a maniac and then looks at the gargoyle and hes like "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHIN AT?!"

in batman begins i like pretty much anything with the scarecrow, especially the straight jacket parts. so hott and creepy

Alfheim
Actually my favourite scene in all the Batman movies, is the very first Batman. Batman has just saved Vicki Vale from The Joker and he is driving her back to his hideout.

The atmosphere, the scenery and the music was so creepy it just sticks in my mind.

Lord Shadow Z
My favourite scene is in Batman Forever when Batman survives the gas-enhanced fireball from Two-Face, gets buried under all that rubble and is then saved by Robin. I think thats a very strong scene.

I don't recall any memorable scenes from the rest. Begins was too flat for that... Maybe when he grabs Falcone and says 'I'm Batman', that was special but the rest was solid tedium.

Superguy
Begins is by far the best, with my favourite scene being...

The end scene- Police HQ with Gordon/ Batman. Almost exactly from Year One! big grin

Bat Dude
My Favorite Scenes are...

Batman 1989
1. The "I'm Batman" scene
2. The Museum scene where Vale throw the water in Joker's face, he turns around and laughs, then Batman bursts through the skylight
3. The end scene with Batman looking at the Bat Signal

Batman Begins
1. The "I'm Batman" scene
2. The end scene with Gordan and Batman atop the Police HQ
3. The Ducard reveals he's Ras scene

Mask of the Phantasm
1. The flashbacks to the early days
2. Where Joker and Batman are fighting in the World's Fair
3. Where Joker kills Velestra before Phantasm can

Darth Jello
Mask of the Phantasm
1. the joker's final scene as he looks horrified at the flames surrounding him and then starts laughing maniaclly
2. the opening credits
3.the opening scene wherein a scared shitless mobster realizes who's stalking him and says "you're not batman!!!"

Return of the Joker
1. The Joker's blood curdling scream as he's electrocuted (censored version).
2.The Joker's slide show
3.The Jokerz meeting

Batman 1966
1. Batman wrastles with a shark
2. The shot of all of the "Oceanic Repellant Bat Sprays"
3.The Bomb Scene

Batman 1989
1. Joker's mirror scene
2."This town needs and enema"
3.The big gun

Batman Begins
1.The final test
2.The bat lure straight from year one
3.Me psychologically transposing the Batman theme to match that from the animated series and Danny Elfman's during the end

Batman & Robin
1. Me taking a long piss 20 minutes into the screening
2. The projection film ripping halfway into the movie
3. Us getting a free movie pass

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Batman & Robin
1. Me taking a long piss 20 minutes into the screening
2. The projection film ripping halfway into the movie
3. Us getting a free movie pass

lol laughing

Jokerinthedeck
Mask of the Phantasm:
1 When the Joker appears in the doorway of Arthur Reeves' office
2 When Batman ties to talk Andrea out of killing the Joker
3 When Bruce draws the mouth on the mob photo and realizes it's the Joker and you hear him laughing in the background

Batman Returns
1 The Penguin blackmailing Max Shreck
2 Max advancing on Selina and pushing her out the window
3 The Penguin's death scene

SelinaAndBruce
Batman (1989)
1. Joker at the plastic surgeon (one of my all time favorite cinema moments PERIOD) where he smashes the mirror and walks out laughing crazily in a mask of darkness..wow! Still gives me chills!

2. "I'm Batman"

3. The ending scene

Batman Returns

1. The Bat signal shining in on Bruce sitting in his home in the dark

2. Catwoman and Batman's kiss under the mistle toe

3. Catwoman's origin scene all the way up through her striking the pose in the Hell Here window

Batman Forever:
Pass

Batman and Robin:
Pass

Batman Begins:
1. Ending scene with the Joker playing card
2. Training with "Ducard"
3. Shirtless Bruce push ups, because Bale is fine and I'm sort of shallow like that, lol

braz
Batman 89:

1. "Im Batman"
2. Opening the closet and putting on the Batsuit at the end
3. Looking at the Batsignal at the very end

Batman Returns:

1. the new armor shielding on the Batmobile(wow)
2. "Things change"
3. "Meow" *BOOM!*

Batman Begins:

1. "Im Batman"-"Nice coat"*Whoosh* steals my heart everytimein_love
2. Very end- Gordon: "I never said thankyou" -Batman: "And you'll never have to."
3. Tumbler scene- "Uh, hes driving a black...tank"
*Vroooom!!* Happy Dance

Bat Dude
I forgot to add...

Batman Returns
1. The part where Penguin blasts through the floor at the party (it was so out of the blue I kinda jumped)

2. The part where Batman glides over the crowd with all the bats flying around (that was kool)

3. The part where Bruce turns around and Penguin accidentally pulls out the wrong umbrella and dies

SelinaAndBruce
I think everyone selected some pretty interesting scenes. Nothing anyone selected from the three movies I pay any attention to was not a good scene IMO

A[BAW]Endrict
Batman
1. "I`m Batman." sequence at the beginning of the film.
2. Batman Vs Joker in the bell tower.
3.Joker shocks that guy in the meeting room "Oh we got a live one here" was funny as hell.

Batman Returns
1. The first Batman Vs Catwoman fight.
2. The part where Batman glides over the crowd with all the bats flying around
3. Batman fighting those punks and uses Batarang scene.

Batman Begins
1. Scarcrow fight, when he burns Batman scene.
2. The new Bat signal, when Carmine Falcone was tied up on the spot light.
3. Batman roped the cop(Flass) in the alley and pulls him up. He
starts yelling at him. (this was cool)

NPC
Are you all insane?
The 89 Batman movie
Greatest scene of any of the Batman films

The knife fighter sequence where Batman deflects all the knife attacks with his forearm an shin guards in a shower of sparks. Then ends the fight quickly with a boot to the face that sends the attacker flying backward head over heels.
Proly the best action an best demonstration of Batman's prowess as a fighter in any Batman film

braz
Originally posted by NPC
Are you all insane?
The 89 Batman movie
Greatest scene of any of the Batman films

The knife fighter sequence where Batman deflects all the knife attacks with his forearm an shin guards in a shower of sparks. Then ends the fight quickly with a boot to the face that sends the attacker flying backward head over heels.
Proly the best action an best demonstration of Batman's prowess as a fighter in any Batman film

Yes, that was cool as well. I love watching that over and over. wink It really showed how skilled and quick Batman really was despite being in that stuffy costume or that guy showing off his combat moves with the swords.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
Hi guys I was just wondering what are your top three scenes in all of the Batman films that have been made. Here is a list of my top three scenes from Batman, Batman Returns and Batman Begins.

Batman
1. Batman Vs Joker in the bell tower.
2. "I`m Batman." sequence at the beginning of the film.
3. Batman facing the bat signal at the end of the film.

Batman Returns
1. "Things Change." Batman/Penguin Scene.
2. The scene when Selina Kyle/Bruce Wayne find out about each other`s identities.
3. The first Batman Vs Catwoman fight.

Batman Begins
1. Batman Vs Ras Al Gaul Train Fight.
2. Batman/Lt James Gordon Rooftop scene.
3. The Tumbler scene.

Lets see.
Batman 89.
1.the scenes with Kim Basinger in them.
2.The batmobile driving through the woods.cool sequence with cool music
3.the batmobile flying up and cast against the moonlight.

Batman Returns.
1Michelle Phieffer and Bruce wayne dancing.
2.the opening sequence of penguin traveling through the sewers.
3.first catwoman/batman fight

Batman Forever.
1.the scene of the batplane flying through the caves
2.The batboat on the waters.
3.the scene of Kilmer remembering himself falling through the caves and seeing the bats coming at him.Very intense and moving moment.

Batman Begins
1.the scene where Bruce is standing by the water fountain.
2.the first fight scene between him and Ras al goul.
the train scene at the end.

Batman and Robin.
no comment. laughing

NPC
Of all the batman movies out there, I'd have to say the early 90's cartoon had some the best stuff I'd ever seen.
The absolute coolest one Ive ever seen was one episode where the scarecrow uses anti-fear toxin on people. So when they get hit with it, they arent afraid of anything. Like walking into the middle of the street getting hit by a car an not being afraid or off a building ledge, ect.
The scarecrow has Bruce Wayne caged up surrounded by a moat full of alligators an uses the anti-fear toxin on him not knowing he's batman of course. The scarecrow walks away laughing as Bruce calmly an slowly enters the moat absolutely unafraid, then you see 5-6 alligators snapping an bitting an then dead calm water. Then 5 seconds later you see Bruce calmly slowly walk out the other side of the moat an all the alligators float to the top dead. ****ing awesome! lol, usually you would see something like a james bond walk across their head or something pansy like that, finally showing him hardcore.
Another scene, you see batman after getting hit with anti-fear toxin against a gunman, an instead of dodging to the side an throwing a batarang to disarm him, he charges right at him bullets grazing his outfit cutting it in several places, an takes the guy out. ****ing awesome!
An robin is beside him going like "what f#ck are you doing?"" Are you crazy?" LOL
Anti-fear toxin only made batman MORE of a badass, lol
I was hoping to see something like that in Batman Begins

Darth Martin
My favorite scenes.......

Batman(89)

1. Opening Credits/"I'm Batman" scene.
2. Vale throwing water at joker and Batman arrivinbg in the museum.
3. Batman/Joker scene in church tower at end.

Batman Begins

1. Batman/Lt.Gordon Conversation at end w/ joker playing card.
2. Train scene with Ra's Al Ghul.
3. Batman's ninja training and sword duel with Ra's on ice.

The Batman/Superman Movie

1. Batman throwing Supes in the nightclub.
2. Joker arriving at Calini's hideout and Harley coming in on pogo sticks.
3. Every other joker scene just about!

MrHeavySilence
Clearly Batman Begins had the best scenes, bar none. I can't even cap it at three, its like an infinite amount of good scenes.

Spartan ll
Batman 89:
1. "I'm Batman"
2. Taking Vicki to the Batcave
3. Final Joker Vs. Batman Cathedral Fight

Batman Returns:
1. Birth of a Penguin/Opening Credits
2. "Things change"
3. "You didn't invite me, so I crashed!"(Hilarious! laughing out loud )

Batman Forever:
1. Circus Scene
2. By sea, by air
3. It's a deleted scene, but I love it so much that I just have to include it; Finding his Father's journal, accepting the role of Batman

Batman and Robin:
1. Alfred's "For what is Batman, if an effort to control the chaos that sweeps our world?"
2. All other scenes with Bruce and Alfred talking.

Whisper
Catwoman in Batman Returns - "Meeaow".

coolmovies
BATMAN

1. The ending
2 Birth of joker
3. Jack ! Jack is dead you can call me the joker

Batman Returns

1. Meeaow". BANG
2. Batman v catmon
3. The umbrella gun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.