I walked out of my job

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
Just a question, I worked all last week,so they will still have to pay me for that week I worked,wont they? smokin'

Punkyhermy
where'd you work?

Strangelove
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Just a question, I worked all last week,so they will still have to pay me for that week I worked,wont they? smokin' according to the law, yes, but they might be able to come up with a bullshit reason to withhold it

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Strangelove
according to the law, yes, but they might be able to come up with a bullshit reason to withhold it

smokin' Sweet

Morning_Glory
Just a question, I worked all last week,so they will still have to pay me for that week I worked,wont they? smokin' yes yawn

Im about to walk out of my job... its a waste of my time

Strangelove
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
yes yawn

Im about to walk out of my job... its a waste of my time shock I'd love working in a record store

Morning_Glory
shock I'd love working in a record store yea but something is going on...and my hours got cut big time -- to like 4-10 hours a week.. i was working almost full time here for about 6 months.. and now ... i get nothing... sad

K.Diddy
beer I also had no bills or rent to pay and I hated the job,so I thought,**** it,why not?

WrathfulDwarf
You know is better to just give a notice instead of just quitting. You SS will take note and a future boss will most likely ask were you used to work and ask for referreces.

silver_tears
You know, there's only so many times McDonald's will rehire you if you keep quitting like that.

a1hsauce
its better to get fired instead of quit...you can collect unemployment that way erm

Les yeux clos
Originally posted by silver_tears
You know, there's only so many times McDonald's will rehire you if you keep quitting like that. haermm

a1hsauce
haha that was actually pretty funny

K.Diddy
You know, there's only so many times McDonald's will rehire you if you keep quitting like that.

no expression

Itzak

Oh you silly goose, you. petpet He doesn't work at McDonald's. McDonald's doesn't hire anyone under 15.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
yea but something is going on...and my hours got cut big time -- to like 4-10 hours a week.. i was working almost full time here for about 6 months.. and now ... i get nothing... sad Well that sucks

Barker
haermm

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Itzak
Oh you silly goose, you. petpet He doesn't work at McDonald's. McDonald's doesn't hire anyone under 15.

Your a d!ck yes

Strangelove
Your a d!ck yes You used the wrong you're pointandlaugh

Lyna303
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
where'd you work?

Itzak
Your a d!ck yes

What about my dick? ermmhappy

Barker
Originally posted by Itzak
What about my dick? ermmhappy
There's a difference between a "d!ck" and a "dick". ermmhappy

smoker4
You used the wrong you're pointandlaugh

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/haermm.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.