Current Ghost Rider vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Microwave Man
Who do you think would win? This is the Ghost Rider from both the "Road to Damnation" and "Vicious Cycle" TPB's. If you've read them, you'll see he's not that weak anymore. He even used the penance stare to subdue Doctor Strange. Do you think he could take Superman in a one on one fight?

Tassadar
Originally posted by Microwave Man
Who do you think would win? This is the Ghost Rider from both the "Road to Damnation" and "Vicious Cycle" TPB's. If you've read them, you'll see he's not that weak anymore. He even used the penance stare to subdue Doctor Strange. Do you think he could take Superman in a one on one fight?

No. Superman is still far too fast for Ghost Rider.

Reaper777
The whole flight thing has GR beat... if it wasnt for that GR would Take it...

I say Superman-8/10

Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/spite.jpg

LORDSIDIOUS01
GR takes this. I really do not see Supes winning. Ghost Rider certainly has the power and the abilities to wipe the floor with supes.

Redatom65
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
GR takes this. I really do not see Supes winning. Ghost Rider certainly has the power and the abilities to wipe the floor with supes.

....Lion-o agrees with me.....Now where's trickster priest...

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Can you name us some of those powers?roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
The guy is new lighten up.

NiņoAraņa
uh...so what's the Penance Stare going to do against THE FREAKING BOY SCOUT?

Symmetric Chaos

Redatom65
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Guilt for the death of every person Superman has ever allowed to come to any kind of harm.

Robin.....what have batman and I.....done to you...

Microwave Man
How did the penance stare work on Doctor Strange then? Isn't he just as "boyscoutish" (in a more chivalrous way) as Superman?

Draco69
Originally posted by Microwave Man
How did the penance stare work on Doctor Strange then? Isn't he just as "boyscoutish" (in a more chivalrous way) as Superman?

No. Actually if you look at his history, he's done some pretty bad stuff over the years. Particularly during his Blue Mage phase...

Redatom65
Originally posted by Draco69
No. Actually if you look at his history, he's done some pretty bad stuff over the years. Particularly during his Blue Mage phase...

If I recall correctly he's done some things before he was "mage". right?

Draco69
Yeah. Like mindcontrolling the Defenders. Mindwiping alot people. Trapping people in dimensions if they disagreed with him. He grew very arrogant at one point in his career.

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah. Like mindcontrolling the Defenders. Mindwiping alot people. Trapping people in dimensions if they disagreed with him. He grew very arrogant at one point in his career.

Didn't he start as a villian?

NiņoAraņa
so yeah no expression

i stand by my point Superman 99/10

1 because he's GR for god sakes

Redatom65

xmeat
so you guys say ghost rider can beat hulk but not supes.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by xmeat
so you guys say ghost rider can beat hulk but not supes. Hulk kills people
Superman doesn't

Hulk has malice and anger
Superman is a Boyscout

Hulk is a brick
Superman is a versitle bastard (and i mean bastard, i hate him)

Superman>>>>>>>Hulk

pointenblank(which i'm not sure is a phrase)

Yes.

Draco69
Because Hulk is a very, very bad person. Sure he sometimes doesn't understand the consequences of his actions but Hulk "smashed" alot people and alot homes and he's caused alot of pain and misery and despair in his career.

Superman on the other hand has like one sin in his life.

Plus he has superspeed that would allow him to throw GR into the sun before Blaze even realizes what the heck happened.

Redatom65
Because Hulk is a very, very bad person. Sure he sometimes doesn't understand the consequences of his actions but Hulk "smashed" alot people and alot homes and he's caused alot of pain and misery and despair in his career.

Superman on the other hand has like one sin in his life.

Plus he has superspeed that would allow him to throw GR into the sun before Blaze even realizes what the heck happened.

one thing I've noted is how Draco here, particularly posts in the spite threads on this forum...correct me if I'm wrong

xmeat

Symmetric Chaos

Redatom65
edit

guy222
Blaze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.