A Womans Place

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Libertine
Much has changed since the nineteen fifties, divorce is up, many people come from one parent families in civilised countries like England and less civilised countries like Scotland and Wales. Even Primitive societies like the US, Canada and Ireland have this problem. I blame the changing role of women in society and the medias attempts to portray then as capable of doing a mans job.

I believe if women when married followed these 10 simple rules it would halt this malaise and reduce the sale of mail order brides, a major export in many enlightened countries. I also think it would reduce homosexuality as men would see women as benign and no longer untrustworthy and adultorous.

My Manifesto and ten points women need to follow to keep their man.

Have dinner ready: Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal - on time. This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him, and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they come home and the prospects of a good meal are part of the warm welcome needed.

Prepare yourself: Take 15 minutes to rest so you will be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your makeup, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh looking. He has just been with alot of work- weary people. Be a little gay and a little more interesting. His boring day may need a lift.

Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives, gathering up school books, toys, paper, etc. Then run a dust cloth over the tables. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift, too.

Prepare the children: Take a few minutes to wash the children's hands and faces if they are small, comb their hair, and if necessary, change their clothes. They are little treasures and he would like to see them playing the part.

Minimize the noise: At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of washer, dryer, dishwasher or vacuum. Try to encourage the children to be quiet. Be happy to see him. Greet him with a warm smile and be glad to see him.

Some Dont's: Don't greet him with problems or complaints. Don't complain if he's late for dinner. Count this as minor compared with what he might have gone through that day.

Make him comfortable: Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or suggest he lie down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him. Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soft, soothing and pleasant voice. Allow him to relax and unwind.

Listen to him: You may have a dozen things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first.

Make the evening his: Never complain if he does not take you out to dinner or to other places of entertainment; instead, try to understand his world of strain and pressure, his need to be home and relax.

The goal: Try to make your home a place of peace and order where your husband can relax.

Thoughts?

Capt_Fantastic
Come on man, do you even try not to be figured out?

The Libertine
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

What the f**k? I think my maifesto is genius!

Shakyamunison
The Libertine, I've read this before, and the list of 10 points is not original.

Adam_PoE

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/super_hottie_2/sock.jpg

The Libertine
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
The Libertine, I've read this before, and the list of 10 points is not original.

Really shifty You may have seen the ten points before it's from a 1950's marriage guide, but not its application.

Obviously good ideas are rampant on the intrawebbe.

The Libertine
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/super_hottie_2/sock.jpg

I have no footwear fetish. It's one of the few kinks I do not subscribe to!!!

Darth Macabre
Come on man, do you even try not to be figured out? erm Doesn't seem like it, huh?

The Libertine
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
erm Doesn't seem like it, huh?

This thread is not about me!!

I strongly believe that a woman's place is subservient to a Man and I am happy single again because that was the source of conflict with my ex- I always stuck to my Guns though. It's not that I believed in domestic violence - I never laid a hand on her shifty, but I expect my girlfriend to obey me always and it's in my interests to look after her interests.

Sounds old-fashioned but it works well for both sexes. Try it once.

Dj88
Whatever! I will never lower myself to be some man's slave. It's wrong and sexist. You honestly want me to worship my husband like he's some fing god?

I want to go out and work. Not be some house wife.

Soleran
Lolsmile

BackFire
A woman's place is on her knees, in front of me.

It had to be said.

Dj88
Originally posted by BackFire

It had to be said.

laughing Okay that is pretty funny

Soleran
Originally posted by Dj88
Whatever! I will never lower myself to be some man's slave. It's wrong and sexist. You honestly want me to worship my husband like he's some fing god?

I can understand that position however if you're a housewife or househusband they need to know their role.

The Libertine
Originally posted by Dj88

And it's just this kind of attitude that causes single parent families and broken homes. Have you no shame? Back to the chores with you, the advent of the dishwasher and washing machine fortunately frees "real women" for other important chores and duties. The small feet you have which once made you better able to fit behind a sink will end up another footnote to Darwinian genetics and vestigial characteristics.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by The Libertine
And it's just this kind of attitude that causes single parent families and broken homes. Have you no shame? Back to the chores with you, the advent of the dishwasher and washing machine fortunately frees "real women" for other important chores and duties. The small feet you have which once made you better able to fit behind a sink will end up another footnote to Darwin genetics and vestigial characteristics.

laughing out loud This guy's such a dumbass....

Tha C-Master
And it's just this kind of attitude that causes single parent families and broken homes. Have you no shame? Back to the chores with you, the advent of the dishwasher and washing machine fortunately frees "real women" for other important chores and duties. The small feet you have which once made you better able to fit behind a sink will end up another footnote to Darwinian genetics and vestigial characteristics. That was actually a funny post. Small feet... I didn't know why they were that small. All makes sense now...

The Libertine
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
That was actually a funny post. Small feet... I didn't know why they were that small. All makes sense now...

Yes proof Jean Baptiste Lamark and not Charles Darwin was right. Now they have got it in their little brains that behind the sink is not the right place for them, this characteristic should be lost within a few generations. That is unless we make them bend over the sink more, which of course would provide a reason to keep this characteristic.

Quiero Mota
Here's a sexist joke you'll probably enjoy Libertine.

Q: Why don't women need to wear watches?

A: There's already a clock on the stove.

TRH

I strongly believe that a woman's place is subservient to a Man and I am happy single again because that was the source of conflict with my ex- I always stuck to my Guns though. It's not that I believed in domestic violence - I never laid a hand on her shifty, but I expect my girlfriend to obey me always and it's in my interests to look after her interests.

Sounds old-fashioned but it works well for both sexes. Try it once. You are an idiot,as a socalist I strongly support womens equality and anti discrimination and harassment polices,further more you are a bastard,I normally don't call people that but with you I don't give a flying f uck,its disgusting you want your GF to obey,she can do what ever the hell she wants,don't ever come to German there are laws against idiotic misfits like yourself who think they can tell there wife/GF what to do and DJ88 is correct in her statement

Darth Macabre
Yes proof Jean Baptiste Lamark and not Charles Darwin was right. Now they have got it in their little brains that behind the sink is not the right place for them, this characteristic should be lost within a few generations. That is unless we make them bend over the sink more, which of course woul provide a reason to keep this characteristic.

You disgust me.

The Libertine
Originally posted by TRH
You are an idiot,as a socalist I strongly support womens equality and anti discrimination and harassment polices,further more you are a bastard,I normally don't call people that but with you I don't give a flying f uck,its disgusting you want your GF to obey,she can do what ever the hell she wants,don't ever come to German there are laws against idiotic misfits like yourself who think they can tell there wife/GF what to do and DJ88 is correct in her statement

I take it you're a "new man". Good for you!

Kinneary
He's kidding. Damn. People can be so uptight.

The Libertine
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
You disgust me.

I take it you're a "new man". Good for you!

TRH
I take it you're a "new man". Good for you! Excuse me herren?

The Libertine
Originally posted by Kinneary

No i'm not shifty This is serious business. A womans place and all that!

Soleran

It is funny to read some folks looking to post "enlightened" wordssmile

TRH
No i'm not shifty This is serious business. A womans place and all that! It will be serious business if I ever get my hands on you

The Libertine
Originally posted by TRH
Excuse me herren?

Idiot, um no. Klien pimmel?

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by TRH
It will be serious business if I ever get my hands on you

Ijole!

The Libertine
Originally posted by TRH
It will be serious business if I ever get my hands on you

You sound tough, I bet you do intrawebbe karate. smile

Originally posted by Soleran
It is funny to read some folks looking to post "enlightened" wordssmile

It certainly is.

Goodnight guys.

TRH
Idiot, um no. Klien pimmel? Passen Sie Ihre offnung Sie Dick, ich sind nicht in der Stimmung auf, zum ein ignorent sexistisches wie Sie zu beschaftigen

Darth Macabre

No, he's still a sock....

mighty adam
Originally posted by TRH
You are an idiot,as a socalist I strongly support womens equality and anti discrimination and harassment polices,further more you are a bastard,I normally don't call people that but with you I don't give a flying f uck,its disgusting you want your GF to obey,she can do what ever the hell she wants,don't ever come to German there are laws against idiotic misfits like yourself who think they can tell there wife/GF what to do and DJ88 is correct in her statement be easy man.

BackFire
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

A: There's already a clock on the stove.

Hahaha, that was pretty good.

TRH
Originally posted by mighty adam
be easy man. No

Kinneary
He's not being serious. You're only showing yourself to be either a self righteous nutjob, or a young idealist who finds offence in anything that isn't PC. Either way, chill out.

Imperial_Samura
He's not being serious. You're only showing yourself to be either a self righteous nutjob, or a young idealist who finds offence in anything that isn't PC. Either way, chill out.

Actually I don't think some of the responders are being negative because of his thread, which we know is nothing but a lame joke, done before numerous times, much like Shakyamunison said, I've seen near identical posts previously and seen it as joke emails. So in the end it is but more needless, sockish, behaviour.

And no, The Libertine, this would still not be considered ironic or satiric. Just lame.

Badabing
Why is everybody getting irked by this guy? Obviously he's looking to incite rational members into a flame war or, at the very least, garner some attention. You all can give your opinion on the thread without resorting to name calling.

I believe a lot of problems stem from the breakdown of families in general. A child is best served with both parents guiding, protecting and nurturing. Divorce, teen pregnancy and out of wed lock pregnancy lowers a child's chances of reaching their full potential.

I'm not one to keep women at home to be housewives but I believe if you're going to have children then sacrifices should be made to give a child the best atmosphere to grow and prosper. If I got married to a woman with a better job than me and we were expecting a baby, I would have no problem staying home and playing "Mr. Mom" until the kids were in school.

I also blame the public school system here in the US. There are no civics or morality classes that can show a child the differences between right and wrong or show children the consequences of their actions. But, that's the way things have become. We live in a permissive society where the line between right and wrong has been blurred and rationalized until it disappeared. It seems now that all we care about is ourselves, feeling good and our own selfish ends.

Smiter
Originally posted by The Libertine, But misquoted by Smiter.
Some Bullshit story so Smiter Skipped it.

Thoughts?

I didnt bother reading the whole shit so I read the last word.

A woman's place would be on top of as she bounce up and down, because the angle of the pole hits the target so she can have a blissful moment.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Actually I don't think some of the responders are being negative because of his thread, which we know is nothing but a lame joke, done before numerous times, much like Shakyamunison said, I've seen near identical posts previously and seen it as joke emails. So in the end it is but more needless, sockish, behaviour.

And no, The Libertine, this would still not be considered ironic or satiric. Just lame.

Oh, I have some irony for you:

The fact you still don't understand is even more amusing. Saying you're a fan of something doesn't mean you understand it. However long winded pointless posts on a movie forum say a fair bit about you.

Have a nice day smile Here's a smiley!
Much has changed since the nineteen fifties, divorce is up, many people come from one parent families in civilised countries like England and less civilised countries like Scotland and Wales. Even Primitive societies like the US, Canada and Ireland have this problem. I blame the changing role of women in society and the medias attempts to portray then as capable of doing a mans job.

I believe if women when married followed these 10 simple rules it would halt this malaise and reduce the sale of mail order brides, a major export in many enlightened countries. I also think it would reduce homosexuality as men would see women as benign and no longer untrustworthy and adultorous.

Have dinner ready: Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal - on time. This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him, and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they come home and the prospects of a good meal are part of the warm welcome needed.

Prepare yourself: Take 15 minutes to rest so you will be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your makeup, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh looking. He has just been with alot of work- weary people. Be a little gay and a little more interesting. His boring day may need a lift.

Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives, gathering up school books, toys, paper, etc. Then run a dust cloth over the tables. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift, too.

Prepare the children: Take a few minutes to wash the children's hands and faces if they are small, comb their hair, and if necessary, change their clothes. They are little treasures and he would like to see them playing the part.

Minimize the noise: At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of washer, dryer, dishwasher or vacuum. Try to encourage the children to be quiet. Be happy to see him. Greet him with a warm smile and be glad to see him.

Some Dont's: Don't greet him with problems or complaints. Don't complain if he's late for dinner. Count this as minor compared with what he might have gone through that day.

Make him comfortable: Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or suggest he lie down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him. Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soft, soothing and pleasant voice. Allow him to relax and unwind.

Listen to him: You may have a dozen things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first.

Make the evening his: Never complain if he does not take you out to dinner or to other places of entertainment; instead, try to understand his world of strain and pressure, his need to be home and relax.

The goal: Try to make your home a place of peace and order where your husband can relax.

Thoughts?

Strangelove

A: There's already a clock on the stove. Q: What do you do when your dishwasher stops working?

A: Smack her

Smiter
Originally posted by The Libertine, But misquoted by Smiter.
Some Bullshit story so Smiter Skipped it.

Thoughts?

A woman's place would be on top of as she bounce up and down, because the angle of the pole hits the target so she can have a blissful moment.

Grinning Goku

Thoughts?

I think it's a load of horse****. Dude, do you have any idea what women go through? Well, I'm a guy, and I sympathize. The last thing this world needs is another chauvinist prick (please pardon me if you were only kidding or venting your frustration with the fairer sex). But seriously, you posted garbage like this, and expected not to be ripped to pieces? And by the male members no less. sad For shame. I apologize ladies, not all of us think like this. Sock!

Blaxican
Originally posted by Smiter

You already said that. And the women in your sig is godawfully ugly.

Smiter
Originally posted by Blaxican
You already said that. And the women in your sig is godawfully ugly.

kthnxbye vin

BackFire
Originally posted by Strangelove
Q: What do you do when your dishwasher stops working?

Hahahahaha

That was gold.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Dude, do you have any idea what women go through? Well, I'm a guy, and I sympathize. The last thing this world needs is another chauvinist prick (please pardon me if you were only kidding or venting your frustration with the fairer sex). But seriously, you posted garbage like this, and expected not to be ripped to pieces? And by the male members no less. sad For shame. I apologize ladies, not all of us think like this. Sock!

I hate that bs.

Men saying, "Do you even know what women go through?". No, neither do you, and it doesn't make you look any better by being a patronising ass about it.

-AC

TRH
He's not being serious. You're only showing yourself to be either a self righteous nutjob, or a young idealist who finds offence in anything that isn't PC. Either way, chill out. well I don't enjoy being called a cock ether

TRH

A: Smack her laughing

BackFire
I think it's a load of horse****. Dude, do you have any idea what women go through? Well, I'm a guy, and I sympathize. The last thing this world needs is another chauvinist prick (please pardon me if you were only kidding or venting your frustration with the fairer sex). But seriously, you posted garbage like this, and expected not to be ripped to pieces? And by the male members no less. sad For shame. I apologize ladies, not all of us think like this. Sock!

Women are going to walk all over you with that attitude.

The more you treat them like a pile of shit the more they'll love you, and the more fun life is.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I hate that bs.

Men saying, "Do you even know what women go through?". No, neither do you, and it doesn't make you look any better by being a patronising ass about it.

-AC

I have an idea though. But, I'm not trying to look better, I'd just prefer to treat everyone the way I would like to be treated is all. I don't believe in taking crap from women or anyone. This was directed at the thread's content which I felt was utterly ridiculous. If you can't understand that, it's your problem.

TRH
I have an idea though. But, I'm not trying to look better, I'd just prefer to treat everyone the way I would like to be treated is all. I don't believe in taking crap from women or anyone. This was directed at the thread's content which I felt was utterly ridiculous. If you can't understand that, it's your problem. Ghey faget

BackFire
I have an idea though. But, I'm not trying to look better, I'd just prefer to treat everyone the way I would like to be treated is all. I don't believe in taking crap from women or anyone. This was directed at the thread's content which I felt was utterly ridiculous. If you can't understand that, it's your problem.

If you can't understand that most/all of the objectionable content in this thread is done jokingly, then that's your problem.

Grinning Goku

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by TRH
Ghey faget

Ok...

§uffer§noopy
On her knee's. (I didn't look but BF probably already said that).

BackFire

Quiero Mota

Q: Why don't women need umbrellas?

A: There's no rain between the kitchen and the bedroom.

Magee
How dare he post something like this, my mother walked by and read that and she started crying saying how unfair the world was and that all men should die, well I agree. I will be taking further legal action, expect to hear from my lawyer libertine.

§uffer§noopy

It had to be said. laughing out loud I knew it.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh, I have some irony for you:

Yeah, I saw that. I like the way some people think they can make something ironic and satiric by accusing their detractors of "just not getting it man" when they don't laugh.

Still, this piece was one of those email cloggers a couple of years ago, and are probably only ever funny the first couples times it turns up. It seemed for a while like there is some cult that exists to insure the top three "humors" are forever past around - they being "10 reasons why beer is better then women/Jesus/Buddha/you/cars/G.W. Bush/vegetables/spleens/etc", "Blonde Jokes" and this one The Libertine posted.

Still, in the spirit of things:

Q. What did the women do when she saw her ex-husband was rolling around on the ground in terrible pain?

A. She shot him again.

BackFire

A: There's no rain between the kitchen and the bedroom.

Hahahaha.

Keep 'em coming.

Quiero Mota
Hahahaha.

Keep 'em coming.

Q: Why aren't waitresses good at giving head?

A: They only care about the tip.

Alpha Centauri
Society does actually need more people like Backfire. He's desensitised so many of you to words and ideas that cause needless offense among so many people.

If Backfire made a joke about paedophilia, more people here would laugh than if I said it. Despite neither of us meaning it (Not sure about Backfire).

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Society does actually need more people like Backfire. He's desensitised so many of you to words and ideas that cause needless offense among so many people.

If Backfire made a joke about paedophilia, more people here would laugh than if I said it. Despite neither of us meaning it (Not sure about Backfire).

-AC

Lets get some facts straight.

You: Not funny
Backfire: Paedophile
Bob Dylan: Not overrated
Libertine: Whirlysplatt
Woman: Objects
Family Guy: Funny
Facts: End

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Bardock42
Lets get some facts straight.

Bob Dylan: Not overrated

Hahahaha.

Also, I see a new art form has been born in this thread, 'the joke'.

Also, inter-member fellatio.

Symmetric Chaos

Thoughts?

Meh

Strangelove

A: There's no rain between the kitchen and the bedroom. Q: What do you call a woman with two brain cells?

A: Pregnant

Symmetric Chaos
badum bum kish

Q: Why did the woman cross the road?

A: Who cares? Why was she out of the kitchen?

Strangelove
Q: What do you call the useless flesh around the vagina?

A: The woman

Symmetric Chaos
So there was this blond that got into college . . . thats the whole joke.

WrathfulDwarf
I like women...whether they're cleaning the house or saving a life in a Hospital...I like having women around.

sithsaber408
Q: How many men does it take to open a beer?

A: None. It should be open when she brings it to you.

Cindy Bear
We women belong home cooking cleaning, taking care of children, making out man happy. not out stealing their jobs, balancing career and child raising. our fist goal should be being their for the children, then devoting ourselves to our man. It's that simple. Well said Libertine for daring to raise this controversial issue in the present climate of political correctness. Some of the members here are very dim indeed.

botankus
Originally posted by Cindy Bear
We women belong home cooking cleaning, taking care of children, making out man happy. not out stealing their jobs, balancing career and child raising. our fist goal should be being their for the children, then devoting ourselves to our man. It's that simple.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Cindy Bear had a career. She was Yogi's biz-natch. But, you do have a point when you said making him happy was important, as Yogi always carried a smile. Regarding the child rearing, did you spank Boo Boo? Overall, Cindy Bear, I'd say your assessment was 90% accurate.

I do need to know one thing, though. Boo Boo's your kid, right? Or is he just a midget? I'm sorry I don't know this but I'm years removed from the Hanna-Barbara days. I have been to Jellystone park, though (Georgia) when I was about six years old.

Cindy Bear
Originally posted by botankus
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Cindy Bear had a career. She was Yogi's biz-natch. But, you do have a point when you said making him happy was important, as Yogi always carried a smile. Regarding the child rearing, did you spank Boo Boo? Overall, Cindy Bear, I'd say your assessment was 90% accurate.

I do need to know one thing, though. Boo Boo's your kid, right? Or is he just a midget? I'm sorry I don't know this but I'm years removed from the Hanna-Barbara days. I have been to Jellystone park, though (Georgia) when I was about six years old.

Ask him yourself about most of this, no he is not my kid.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=106194

He is a friendly bear. Yes I have a job, looking after Yogi!

Quiero Mota
Q: Why do women have two holes?

A: So when they're drunk, you can carry them like a six-pack.

Lord Urizen
Q: Why do women have two holes?

A: So when they're drunk, you can carry them like a six-pack.

laughing hysterical

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by TRH
Ghey faget

Yes, you called ?

Lord Urizen

Thoughts?

laughing

BackFire
Q: What do you call the useless flesh around the vagina?

A: The woman

Hahahahaha!!!

CheapDiamond
My friend paints lovely vagina's. smile

Sado22
i wouldn't say its a woman's DUTY to make a man happy, cindy. love is about two people sharing their lives and so its up to both man and woman to love each other and make each other happy. its not simply one person's job. like all relationships it takes two people.

though libertine didn't put it in the best words possible, there is one thing that there is an obvious connection between social problems and less housewives. if anyone's honest enough they will admit that women working means less time to raise children and hence twisted adults are produced. US is prime example. you have parents coming home way late in the evening, putting off children in childcare or having nannies and then the society is surprised that there are high rates of teenage voilence, highschool shootouts, teenage pregnancies and later on more number of people who practically live off their therapists, crimes, divorce rates etc. etc.
being a mother isn't about just having children. its about raising them. same way being a father isn't just banging your wife. its about providing and helping raise the child. nannies isn't the answer....to me having a woman PAID to raise my child is lame and retarded. the child needs the mother more than it needs the father. read any child psychology book or talk to any child psychatrist and he or she'll will tell you the same thing. motherhood is a natural part of being a woman. women should understand that their job doesn't end with just having the child...it only begins there. once the child is born its a really tough road ahead with her having to give the child undivided love and attention. No, its not impossible to work and be a good mother but it certainly as hell is HARD.

of course its not as simple as that. prices are going up, every thing is practically becoming more and more expensive, soceity constantly expects more from us...which means women are also required to work to make ends meet. not to mention how unfair it is that women have to spend all that money on studies only to become housewives.

the way i see it: if a girl can work AND be a good mother then she can be the CEO of a company for all i care. however, if the child is being left out and is being ignored then something's gotta give. running away from a responsibilty isn't the answer.

in the long run, society literally depends on the mother. its really about priorities. putting career above childcare is stupid and results in...what we are seeing today.

i like the way you think, cindy. i don't know why some women really think its demeaning to be a housewife women working really haven't proved to be some blessing but it sure as hell has brought along a lot of problems. divorces, children problems, voilence, crimes are all linked back to bad homes and lack of attention from the parents.

i don't think a woman is lower to a man but they have their set of duties that both are naturally equiped for. like i said if a girl can be a good mother and work without comprimising either is perfect but its gonna be hard as hell.

~Sado

Quiero Mota
Q: Why do women have smaller feet than men?

A: So they can stand closer to the sink.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Sado22
i wouldn't say its a woman's DUTY to make a man happy, cindy. love is about two people sharing their lives and so its up to both man and woman to love each other and make each other happy. its not simply one person's job. like all relationships it takes two people.

though libertine didn't put it in the best words possible, there is one thing that there is an obvious connection between social problems and less housewives. if anyone's honest enough they will admit that women working means less time to raise children and hence twisted adults are produced. US is prime example. you have parents coming home way late in the evening, putting off children in childcare or having nannies and then the society is surprised that there are high rates of teenage voilence, highschool shootouts, teenage pregnancies and later on more number of people who practically live off their therapists, crimes, divorce rates etc. etc.
being a mother isn't about just having children. its about raising them. same way being a father isn't just banging your wife. its about providing and helping raise the child. nannies isn't the answer....to me having a woman PAID to raise my child is lame and retarded. the child needs the mother more than it needs the father. read any child psychology book or talk to any child psychatrist and he or she'll will tell you the same thing. motherhood is a natural part of being a woman. women should understand that their job doesn't end with just having the child...it only begins there. once the child is born its a really tough road ahead with her having to give the child undivided love and attention. No, its not impossible to work and be a good mother but it certainly as hell is HARD.

of course its not as simple as that. prices are going up, every thing is practically becoming more and more expensive, soceity constantly expects more from us...which means women are also required to work to make ends meet. not to mention how unfair it is that women have to spend all that money on studies only to become housewives.

the way i see it: if a girl can work AND be a good mother then she can be the CEO of a company for all i care. however, if the child is being left out and is being ignored then something's gotta give. running away from a responsibilty isn't the answer.

in the long run, society literally depends on the mother. its really about priorities. putting career above childcare is stupid and results in...what we are seeing today.

i like the way you think, cindy. i don't know why some women really think its demeaning to be a housewife women working really haven't proved to be some blessing but it sure as hell has brought along a lot of problems. divorces, children problems, voilence, crimes are all linked back to bad homes and lack of attention from the parents.

i don't think a woman is lower to a man but they have their set of duties that both are naturally equiped for. like i said if a girl can be a good mother and work without comprimising either is perfect but its gonna be hard as hell.

~Sado That's a very good and in-depth post Mr. Sama, I'm impressed.

Q: Why do women have smaller feet than men?

A: So they can stand closer to the sink. Already been said.

The Libertine
Originally posted by Sado22

~Sado

Now this is a good post, I do think though your training whilst obviously at a basic level has been incomplete my dear.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Q: How many men does it take to open a beer?

A: None. It should be open when she brings it to you.

That's just crazy. Everyone knows women can't open bottles without a mans help. Even beer bottles.

Quiero Mota
Q: Why do women fart less than men?

A: They don't shutup long enough to build up pressure.

Rogue Jedi
Q: Why do women fart less than men?

A: They don't shutup long enough to build up pressure.
laughing out loud

Imperial_Samura
Dear me.

Q. What doesn't belong in this list : Meat, Eggs, Wife, Blowjob?

A. Blowjob: You can beat your meat, eggs or wife, but you can't beat a blowjob.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Dear me.

Q. What doesn't belong in this list : Meat, Eggs, Wife, Blowjob?

A. Blowjob: You can beat your meat, eggs or wife, but you can't beat a blowjob.

****ing beats a blowjob.

Imperial_Samura
****ing beats a blowjob.

I thought so to, but it is possible that that is all the person who comes up with these jokes can get. And then probably only with a cash transaction of some kind.

Rogue Jedi
****ing beats a blowjob.
from a certain point of view, luke.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
from a certain point of view, luke.

Spoken like a true virgin.

FeceMan
Re: "A Womans Place"

"...is in the kitchen, washroom, or bedroom."

Rogue Jedi
Spoken like a true virgin.
you found me out....what ever will i do now?

FeceMan
Get AIDS?

Adam_PoE
you found me out....what ever will i do now?

Not claim that oral sex is preferable to intercourse when you do not have a basis for comparison. cool

§uffer§noopy
Not claim that oral sex is preferable to intercourse when you do not have a basis for comparison. cool laughing out loud

He isn't a virgin.

Rogue Jedi

Adam_PoE

Rogue Jedi
Have you had sex with him?
no, he just uses his brain and puts two and two together instead of talking out of his ass.

Flame On!!

Thoughts?

Brilliant!!

laughing

-FO!!

Adam_PoE
no, he just uses his brain and puts two and two together instead of talking out of his ass.

To put two and two together, one must first have two and two. Unless he has had sex with you, how does he know whether or not you are a virgin? That is right, he pulled it out of his ass.

Lord Urizen
IT depends whose doin the fkn...

FeceMan
The OP is unoriginal and plagiazed his list. I hope he dies for attempting to pass it off as his own.

Darth Jello
everyone knows he stole the ten points from a guide in a good housekeeping issue from 1954, right? I'm not sure if the point pisses me off more than the lack of originality or not.

Rogue Jedi
To put two and two together, one must first have two and two. Unless he has had sex with you, how does he know whether or not you are a virgin? That is right, he pulled it out of his ass.
can i have a cheeseburger?

Flame On!!
Originally posted by FeceMan
The OP is unoriginal and plagiazed his list. I hope he dies for attempting to pass it off as his own.

He didn't try and pass it off as his own. The way he used this list is genius!!

-FO!!

Darth Zedster
I strongly deteste the opinions within this forum, anyone who writes them type of things has never seen the otherside of things. You must all have naieve disgracful existances. To what point are willing to hurt others, why do you think some people comit suicide in this world, grab the satistics and weep. This is truly sick there is no other word to describe it, life isn't always easy for women who slave away at a stove. If my mum ever saw this she'd be furious. And no we arn't taking mens jobs we're living, we're human not slaves, we're feeding our family. Just taking whats on offer. I hope this closed very soon.

This is the same as slavery just as sick, cruel, degrading and evil.

Funkadelic
It's a joke

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Funkadelic
It's a joke

And a funny one!

Darth Zedster
sad Originally posted by Flame On!!
And a funny one!

I don't think it's a joking matter, these things affect so many people they should not be joked about. sad

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Magee
How dare he post something like this, my mother walked by and read that and she started crying saying how unfair the world was and that all men should die, well I agree. I will be taking further legal action, expect to hear from my lawyer libertine.

As so...

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Darth Zedster
As so...
That's also a joke.

- FO!!

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Flame On!!
That's also a joke.

- FO!!

Sure, but it can still upset people, I knew it was a joke just using it as an example of what people might think. I said might, i'm sure their are many people who think this is a good joke. But not everyone.

lord xyz
I disagree with all poll options. But he is right in the third one being wrong.

"No women are equal to men." That is true. All women are equal to all men.

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by lord xyz

That the first correct not joking thing in this forum I've heard.

Darth Zedster

Flame On!!

I think the wording for that option was intentional. It kind of mocks everyone if it is!!

Darth Zedster

Huh, how come there's two? Nevermind, why do you think history is based on men eg Mary Shelly's book Frankinstein was originally published under the name of her husband? Other than at the time women were considered homemakers and nothing more, there must be some reason behind it, keep asking why to every solution you find. Because at the beginning men as well as women hunted together, why the change?

lord xyz
I think the wording for that option was intentional. It kind of mocks everyone if it is!! WEll, seeing as the maker is illiterate, I'm sure he didn't realise the importance of commas.

Darth Zedster
WEll, seeing as the maker is illiterate, I'm sure he didn't realise the importance of commas.

Your proberly right again... Do you have any answer to the question, why do think culture changed from women hunting along side men, to slaving away over a hot stove?

Flame On!!
WEll, seeing as the maker is illiterate, I'm sure he didn't realise the importance of commas.

I think the whole of that line, including the mistake is a joke on those that answered it. Read the first post again and it becomes more obvious. Why? Did you respond to that option? laughing I think you did!

Flame On!!
Huh, how come there's two? Nevermind, why do you think history is based on men eg Mary Shelly's book Frankinstein was originally published under the name of her husband? Other than at the time women were considered homemakers and nothing more, there must be some reason behind it, keep asking why to every solution you find. Because at the beginning men as well as women hunted together, why the change?

I would say political correctness in the west led to womens roles changing recently. Women never really hunted with men, they tended to look after the young according to most reputable anthropology. Women still are not equal in most of the world, what's the reason for that. Why is it a multicultural trend in most cultures. Matriarchies are not a common model as leaders through history and tend to be disasters, Joan of ark, Boadicea, Thatcher wink. All bad.

- FO!!

Adam_PoE
can i have a cheeseburger?

I am not certain . . . can you?

lord xyz
I think the whole of that line, including the mistake is a joke on those that answered it. Read the first post again and it becomes more obvious. Why? Did you respond to that option? laughing I think you did! No, I haven't voted yet. wink

Flame On!!
No, I haven't voted yet. wink

O.K. I believe you!

wink

Rogue Jedi
wouldnt it make sense to have women as fighter pilots? i mean, they are smaller than men, that means the jet would save fuel.

Kinneary
Was that a serious statement?

Rogue Jedi
i was boooooooooored!!!! but seriously, dont you think a woman would be just as good a jet pilot as a guy?

Kinneary
... We have women pilots in the military. I look at them every day when they come in to medical. They've been in the cockpit for over 30 years. And they've been flying combat missions for 15 years. In aviation medicine, across the hall from main medical, they've got a female doctor trained to pilot combat aircraft.

Rogue Jedi
i did not know this. i knew there were women chopper pilots, but not fighter pilots.

Darth Zedster

Sounds old-fashioned but it works well for both sexes. Try it once.

I'm sure if you where just nice and not a sexist dumass I'm sure she would of stayed with you. And if men weren't sexist in the first place then perhaps the women wouldn't leave them they'd less broken homes'n'stuff. mad

Capt_Fantastic
i did not know this. i knew there were women chopper pilots, but not fighter pilots.

Haven't you ever seen Starship Troopers? Or that Freddie Prinze Jr. vehicle...I forget the man of it.

Adam_PoE
Haven't you ever seen Starship Troopers? Or that Freddie Prinze Jr. vehicle...I forget the man of it.

Wing Commander.

Capt_Fantastic
My use of man, rather than name, was just a slip.

Rogue Jedi
Wing Commander.
never mention that movie again. please.

Flame On!!
I'm sure if you where just nice and not a sexist dumass I'm sure she would of stayed with you. And if men weren't sexist in the first place then perhaps the women wouldn't leave them they'd less broken homes'n'stuff. mad

Are you saying he was a dumbass or wrote the 3 musketeers?

smile

rock

- FO!!

Darth Zedster
Are you saying he was a dumbass or wrote the 3 musketeers?

smile

rock

- FO!!

Dumbass, you know you must be highly iliterate to even think of that it says the three musketeers.

Flame On!!
Dumbass, you know you must be highly iliterate to even think of that it says the three musketeers.

You said Dumass originally, which is as near to Dumas as Dumbass. What is your point?

Dumb arse?

- FO!!

Daemon Seed
This thread is terrible

RE: Blaxican
It's also 4 years old.

What the hell is wrong with you?

ADarksideJedi
I say a woman should not have a place it should be where ever she wants to be or want to do.

The Dark Cloud
The majority of students currently enrolled in colleges and universities are now women. I think in the future a womans place will be ruling the world.

Nephthys
It's right here, between you and Jack.

Utsukushii
Originally posted by Daemon Seed
This thread is terrible

Wow, he actually got restricted laughing out loud

Genius Grace
I was almost offended by this. But then, who cares!!? Lol.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Utsukushii
Wow, he actually got restricted laughing out loud

There were different reasons for that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>