Interview with James Casbolt (MI6) who has come out exposing underground bases

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Evil Dead
I'm guessing since he's some sort of super secret military........he doesn't have credentials, i.e. tax returns, super-secret clearance cards or even identification of the sort to back him up?

NuclearWinter
Kind of a stretch there don't you think Evil?

I mean if the man is video-taped giving out information, it's usually because he's got some idea of what kind of information he's giving out.

And from the looks of it, his backround speaks for itself. I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem showing proof of what he's talking about. Related to his backround I mean.

NuclearWinter
Come on Brother. Open up your eyes here. These people aren't sharing this information with us for nothing.

Deano
so what did you both think of the interview?

NuclearWinter
When you have tons of people all saying the same thing, and none of them making money off of saying it, but instead risking their lives to expose the truth, than I'd say I'm inclined to believe them.

Seeing is how what they are saying is exactly what I believe is happening.

Deano
he seems believable. he has the credentials and it doesnt look like he is after fame at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.