A Juggernaut Speedstar?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Well, I don't like speedstars but I was wondering over this.

Say the fastest speedstar ever in comics (I have no idea who it is....) gets the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak. Can he properly use it? Juggernaut never seemed to be anything close to a speedstar so I don't know if it limits speed or anything.

Still, if the powers worked together and a speedstar was given the unstoppability factor, the strength and the forcefields , what hero on Marvel/DC Earth could stop them?

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas

Say the fastest speedstar ever in comics (I have no idea who it is....) gets the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak. Can he properly use it? Juggernaut never seemed to be anything close to a speedstar so I don't know if it limits speed or anything.

Still, if the powers worked together and a speedstar was given the unstoppability factor, the strength and the forcefields , what hero on Marvel/DC Earth could stop them?

Hello. Makkari beat the Runner. Hulk can smash him

Ptr_Grifin

Actually to the contrary, Cain had good reflexes. In his first fight with the X-Men, he grabbed Angel out of the air so quick, Scott and Warren were surprised. Also he can run pretty fast as well. But I don't think he could turn around all that quick while charging.

Symmetric Chaos

The scary thing is that we've already done this.

Newjak
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The scary thing is that we've already done this. The Flashernaut anyone shifty

Soljer
Originally posted by Newjak
The Flashernaut anyone shifty

My thoughts exactly. Been done.

ThePittman
Plastic-Man with the gem pitt_shifty

KillAll
this would be hard. a single person?? you would have to have somebody fast enough to tag him. have enough stamina and durability to last. be strong enough to remove the helmet. not to mention a telepath at the end of all that.

martian manhunter perhaps??? non jobbing that is. he is the only one i can think of off the top of my head.

janus77
somebody with Silver Surfer speed who has a ridiculously powerful black hole in their body... so they would have access to infinite amounts of gravity with which to pull back and obliterate the power of Cyttorak + the Speedforce?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ThePittman
Plastic-Man with the gem pitt_shifty

The PlasticGem?

janus77
a really sticky chewing gum making mutant!
he'd just cover the floor with the stuff... no way is Cyttorak stronger than Wrigley's Spearmint!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.