Young girls blood sigh up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolf_Girl15
Young Girl's Blood

a male vampire, Dracula's son, owns a castle, but his father is threatening to take it away if he cant find a girl.
So the vampire has to steal a human girl who will pretend to be his gf while his father is there. The hard part is,
geting her used to him and making sure she knows how to behave around his father and him, and he only has like 1 month
until his father gets there. there are three death riders, they are all called death, but one of them (he will go by
another name) and many other creatures that live in the castle try to use their powers to either kill,
or capture the girl. The servants of the vampire are mostly dare devils, looking for somthing unusual to do.

Roles

Damien: TigerEyes
Human girl: Wolf_Girl15
Servants: Jack_Of_Light
Servant: Deit
Servant: Kaldorei
Servant: Thunder Fox
Servant: Wild-Cherry
Creatures: (4 more)
Creature: Trademark
Adrin: Rikku-Donova
Vincent (1 of the Deaths): Okami_Oni
Lucifer (Rogue 1 of 3 Death, rogue): Darth Extecute
Father of Damien: Kaldorei

Character sheets:

Name:
History:
Powers:
Appearance:
PErsonality:

I will post mine after I Finish with dinner.

Kaldorei
I will post mine tomorrow (Going to bed). I just want to inform everyone that you are free to take the role as Father of Damien if you want too big grin

Deit
Character sheets:

Name: Siim
Race/role: servant
History: will reveal
Powers: (can servents have powers??? if not I don't care, I was just wondering.)
Appearance: I'll post a pic later.
PErsonality: shy, quiet, and timid. he refrains from talking without being talked to.

Yeah!!!! FIRST CHARACTER MADE!!!!!

_Rare_Fox_
May i join? .

Wolf_Girl15
They can.... but its kinda ristricted.

Name: Champion
Race/role: Human girl
History: She is currently living alone, her parents are away like they have been for the past week, and will be for the next month.
Powers: She has good hearing, and is good at spoting motion.
Appearance: She is the girl on the left in my sig
PErsonality: You shall see, She is used to adjusting quickly to things, some things

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by _Rare_Fox_
May i join? . You may ^^

Deit
when you say restricted, do you mean they can't use them???

Wolf_Girl15
No I mean the servants are not allowed to have powers stronger than the vampire they work for aka Damien.

Deit
what about telekinesis? (weak telekinesis I mean, just move light objects. if this is ok than I have a good idea for my character.......it involves puppets. that's the only thing I'm giving out....although you could probably guess it though.)

Wolf_Girl15
Lol its fine ^^

Deit
YES!!!! thankyou very much! eek! big grin lol *calms down now*

Deit
Originally posted by Deit
Character sheets:

Powers: (can servents have powers??? if not I don't care, I was just wondering.)
PErsonality: shy, quiet, and timid. he refrains from talking without being talked to.

Yeah!!!! FIRST CHARACTER MADE!!!!!

sorry if this is a double post. character revise.

Character sheets:

Race/role: human servant
History:
Powers: telekinesis
Appearance: post pic later
PErsonality:shy/timid.

Wolf_Girl15
lol

Jack of Light
Name: Hannibal
Race/role: Servant
History: As a teen, he left his home in search of a greater destiny. Taking his grandfather's katana, he murdered anyone who denied others fair treatment and others he thought didn't deserve to live. His crusade led him to the vampires who he decided to serve as extension of his cause.
Powers: Hannibal has become adept in nearly all forms of armed combat, but has completely mastered his katana. He can also predict what move an enemy is about to make by their stance and movement, as well as the knowledge he needs to counter it.
Appearance: I'll find a picture later.
Personality: Usually avoiding of emotions, he always calculating the most logical tactics without worrying about people who may get hurt.

Wolf_Girl15
Nice.

Okami_Oni
Name: Vincent Alystayr Van Hellsinct (Vincent is fine)
Race/role: Death
History: an old friend of both Damien and his father, Vincent is the glue that holds the father/son relationship together
Powers: powers of Death, Pyrokinesis
Appearance: (see Vincent Valentine of FFVII Advent Children)
Personality: same as that of Vincent Valentine, though a bit lighter in humour... he also enjoys pranks and mischief of his own doing

Thunder Fox
Name: Thanos
Powers: Cyrokinisis
PErsonality: arrogent to most people mainly other sevents but timind otherwise

Darth Extecute
Name: Lucifer

Race/role: Rogue death, attemptive murderer of the girl.

History: Unknown. Lucifer seems like the kind of being that just start and sieze to exist without explanation. No one know where he origin from, no one know where he resides or what makes him do all the evil he does.

Powers: Lucifer has the abillity of phase shifting, causing him to be removed out of existance for a specific amount of time. He control dark magic, he can also use telekinis.

Appearance:
http://www.mavarts.com/images/mverickarts/spectre.jpg

Personality: The man is build of pure darkness. Out of darkness he was forged, not able to know anything else than pure evil and cruel jokes.

Wild-Cherry
Name: Cyrus

Race/role: Wolf Child/Servant

History: cyrus lived with a pack of stray dogs untill age 4. When she was discovered, she was hostile, feral, and had no knowledge that she was not a dog. time and time again people fled after trying to capture her. Time and time again she escaped them. The stray wolves hid her from the captors, and fought them off. She loved them, her only family, and was not at all willing to leave.

One day a group came to take her, with rifles and tranquilizers. for the first time, they suceeded. They tranquilized her and placed her an an iron cage in the back of a truck, and drove to a nearby institution. They were utterly amazed that, when they arrived and opened the cage door, they saw a small, young wolf pup with snow white fur and bright red eyes. The men shut the door and debated what to do. Had they really grabbed the wrong thing? It was dark, after all... They eventually decided to take the pup back, and get the girl. When they arrived a few miles from the wooded haven, they where all speachless. As the cage door opened they saw nothing. Not the wolf pup, or the young girl.

Meanwhile, Damiens father heald a young, sleepy eyed wolf child in his arms. He thought she would make a great friend for damien, but it is soon evident that the youngster had bonded with not Damien, but his father. Now, years later, she is a faithful servent to both father and son.

Powers: Other than being able to turn into a wolf and back at will, she has a throughly keen minds eye.

Appearance: V V

Wolf form: She has a silvery white pelt, and bright crimson eyes.

Human form:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/Anime/anime_girl_fav73.jpg

Personality: Cyrus is soft spoken, intelligent, and stubborn. She is very persistent in her quiet ways, and she is throughly loyal. She is fairly friendly to the deaths and other servents, and kind to the creatures.

Rikku-Donovan
Name: Adrin Donovan
Race/role: Death
History: Loyal worker to the family for countless years. She would give her life to protect Damien and his father.
Powers: Controls darkness and light
Appearance: Black tank top with red punisher skull on front, black Capri's with red heart patches on knees and back pockets, black, red, and white skate shoes, necklace with neon green crystal in the shape of a ring as pendent, black leather wristbands a bracer's, right has the yin symbol by it's self and left has yang symbol by it's self.
Personality: Carefree but can be serious at times. Is very friendly to even complete strangers and makes friends easily.

TigerEyes
I'll post later everyone!

Kaldorei
Name:
Marie-Lee

Race/role:
Strange Half-Vampire beast mix/Servant

History:
As a young girl, Marie-Lee went to private school. As the years passed, she got to learn that her teacher were not of the normal kind. She was a smart girl, most of the time. However, not very bright that one night.
Since she already figured out that it was not a normal human being, her teacher, she decided to follow him.

As she arrived to the mansion that he seemed to be living at, she was discovered by this who turned out to be a vampire. Cornered and frightened, the vampire was just about to strike at her when his chest blew open. Trough the hole in the chest, the terrified Marie-Lee could see a robed man with a shotgun. A vampire slayer, as far as she could tell. The splatter of the shotgun shot in his chest, made Marie-Lee recieve vampire blood in her eyes. The vampire hunter took the shocked girl back home as soon as possible. At first, it was painful, but by time she started learning to adapt with the pain in her eyes. She had turned half blind, but could see more than most.

Not enough touch luck to the girl, days later she stumbled over a wolf when walking in the forest. The wolf turned agressive and started attacking and biting Marie-Lee. She defended herself, thoughtless biting the wolf by the neck with her new sharp teeth. The wolf was killed, but during the night strange things happened to Marie-Lee (See picture). She evolved from first a human, to a vampire and then to something else in one week.

Terrified and exiled from her own family, she met the father of Damien who took care of her. He gave her a place to live, for the price that she will serve under his command. She did not mind that one bit.

Powers:
Lack a good sight, but her other senses is sky-high. She have also recieved a higher amount of strength, but unfortunatly can only spend time outside during night time. Not like other vampires, she do not die in sunshine, however she recieve high pain. Due her increased senses, the pain is more than double what it is for a regular vampire (Before he dies).

Appearance:

Personality:
She is stubborn, devoted and falls in love with most things she see. A bit childish.

I will wait with creating the father, in case someone is interested in it in the future smile

Okami_Oni
nice charry, Kaldorei! very kawaii.

Kaldorei
Thank you big grin I know what Kawaii means now smile

Okami_Oni
very welcome. my japanese classes are paying off for more than just me, i see... awesomeness... more of a Kendo fanatic than my languages, though... Kendo rules...

(GO ONI CELL!!! -Okami)

Okami_Oni
welcomeness... (just got outta kendo... i love that class...)

Wolf_Girl15
Once Tigereyes Posts, I will start the rp.

TigerEyes
Name: Damien....soem last name ( Not sure what it is...have to discuss that with others)
Race/role: Vampire
History: He is the son of Dracula, He was given the chance to rein over a castle if he found a wife. He doesn't like his family, nor mortals much.... more history to be reveiled.
Powers: Typical vampire powers ( super strengh, ability to climb walls, hanf from ceiling, fly, read minds...etc) The power to manipulate people of the mortal race. ( I don't think I'm going to be allowed more so I'll leave it at that)
Appearance: see pic!
Personality: Fairly to himself, yet conseisous of what others think of him. He is gentle if you get to know him but comes off harsh to others he dislikes. He makes a point to protect those he holds close. He's a fierce killer and easily loses his temper.

Wolf_Girl15
The rp thread has been made, Tiger eyes is first, I started ^^

TigerEyes
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
The rp thread has been made, Tiger eyes is first, I started ^^
already there! and done!

Wolf_Girl15
YOu go girl!

Darth Extecute
is it free for others to post? I am just curious.. going to bed in a minute, but I thought about tomorrow yes

Wolf_Girl15
well once they reach the castle, everyone is free to post, but it starts off with just the two of them... Darth you can post, before they reach the castle because your out to capture Champion. But you cant attack her until she isnt around damien. OH damien cant tell when Darth's charry is around. thats the good thing about being Death, no one knows when its near until you see it/him

Darth Extecute
Hopefully by tomorrow when I wake up, you two have reached the castle..

Wolf_Girl15
We are at the castle

Jack of Light
Here's a picture of my guy (click to enlarge)

Darth Extecute
To answer your question, Wolf_Girl15.. Lucifer can phase out of existance with people.. Making both of them disappear into a world of nothing, for a certain amount of time.. It's like getting into space.. He can teleport himself a short distance, though..

However, I'm going to bed now.. If Damien arrives in the roleplay while I'm offline, you guys can make Lucifer phase to safety or teleport out of danger..
See you guys.. Good night.. (I'll try make a post where he disappears before I go to bed, but I doubt I have time)

Wolf_Girl15
Alright.

Deit
is it still safe to jump in? I haven't been on for a few days.

Wild-Cherry
yes

Deit
ok, thnx. smile

Jack of Light
Just so you know, my guy's age is actually 23.

Okami_Oni
http://ffartwork.com/contributions/images/$Wyna$-ff7-vincent-20060104_2.jpg

my Death... forgot a pic a while back...

Wolf_Girl15
OH, and one of the other deaths can be in on helping lucifer. ^^ I just ask that one of them be clueless as to whats going on with the others..

Okami_Oni
like, oblivious to everything? i keep trying, but it's so damned fun to foil his plans... (i love being the dark hero type...)

Darth Extecute
I dont mind being the rogue (as it was intended from start)

Okami_Oni
i like the wholeone Death trying to stop the other Death from being an evil, sadistic crazy guy that kills his master's fake girlfriend. laugh (no offense, just how i perceive things... i'm krazy like that... )

Darth Extecute
I'm glad you percive things that way stick out tongue Because that was how he was intented..

Okami_Oni
cool... just didn't want to offend... i tried to describe him nicely... smile

Wolf_Girl15
Anyone gonna post anything other than me posting that i am still standing around...

Darth Extecute
I will be resigning from Lucifer at this roleplay.. The character is free to be picked up... I am incapable of running such a vital role to the roleplay at this time being.. Too much to do erm

Wolf_Girl15
Thunder Fox contacted me and he says he will take on the role of Lucifer.

Okami_Oni
coolness... haven't RP'ed w/ TF in quite a while... this should be interesting...

Wolf_Girl15
lol Yeah ^^ I am all excited. I always am when someone joins an rp I am in.

Okami_Oni
well, i'll post when i can think of something, i have bad writer's block for my Death right now...

Wolf_Girl15
Dont everyone post in the rp at once now.

Okami_Oni
like i said... writer's block...

Thunder Fox
will when i am filled in

Okami_Oni
last i heard, TF, Lucifer failed an attempt on Champion's life (thanks, once again to Vincent) and stormed off. now, i'm not sure, but i think most of us have agreed that Vincent is going to get pissed off at something Damien does and join Lucifer, but still retain his conscience, so in the end... maybe he's still against him? i dunno... correct me if i'm wrong, guys...

Wolf_Girl15
Other than that, Champion is lost with her back to the room, looking out the window, deep in thought

Okami_Oni
but i covered all other bases as far as Vince and Lu, right?

Wolf_Girl15
Question, anyone gonna save champion?

Okami_Oni
meh, i could, but there's the situation of the whole Vincent telling her to call him if she needs assistance, and she has yet to call him. otherwise, Vincent is at your beck and call.

Wolf_Girl15
She screamed. Oh well, I will have her call. ^^

Okami_Oni
vincent doesn't respond to screams... they're commonplace in Hell...smile

Wolf_Girl15
lol I say scream, I mean very very loud yell

A Dose Of Vraya
I'd like to join but it looks like you're all out of parts miffed

TigerEyes
right o well I'm back if you haven't noticed I post my reentry but I'm going to need alittle more detail on whats been going on so I don't mess the new plot line.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
I'd like to join but it looks like you're all out of parts miffed you can take my character if youd like smile

I kind of got lost in this one.

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
you can take my character if youd like smile

I kind of got lost in this one. Thank you hug have you done the character sheet already?

Shadow Okami
Originally posted by TigerEyes
right o well I'm back if you haven't noticed I post my reentry but I'm going to need alittle more detail on whats been going on so I don't mess the new plot line.

i'll PM it to you, b/c I'm not so sure that it's set in stone.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
Thank you hug have you done the character sheet already? hug

it's on first page yes

change anything you would like.

A Dose Of Vraya
okies
Name: Cyrus

Race/role: Wolf Child/Servant

History: cyrus lived with a pack of stray dogs untill age 4. When he was discovered, he was hostile, feral, and had no knowledge that she was not a dog. time and time again people fled after trying to capture him. Time and time again he escaped them. The stray wolves hid him from the captors, and fought them off. he loved them, his only family, and was not at all willing to leave.

One day a group came to take him, with rifles and tranquilizers. for the first time, they suceeded. They tranquilized him and placed her an an iron cage in the back of a truck, and drove to a nearby institution. They were utterly amazed that, when they arrived and opened the cage door, they saw a small, young wolf pup with dark grey and bright yellow eyes. The men shut the door and debated what to do. Had they really grabbed the wrong thing? It was dark, after all... They eventually decided to take the pup back, and get the boy. When they arrived a few miles from the wooded haven, they where all speachless. As the cage door opened they saw nothing. Not the wolf pup, or the young boy.

Meanwhile, Damiens father heald a young, sleepy eyed wolf child in his arms. He thought he would make a great friend for damien, but it is soon evident that the youngster had bonded with not Damien, but his father. Now, years later, he is a faithful servent to both father and son.

Powers: Other than being able to turn into a wolf and back at will, he has super-strength(in wolf form) and can go in to a rage.

Appearance: V V

Wolf form: he has a dark gray pelt, and bright yellow eyes.

Human form: (guy to the right) http://www.chinatownconnection.com/images/japaneseanime.jpg

Personality: Cyrus is funny, intelligent, and kind of obnoxious. he is very persistent in his quiet ways, and he is throughly loyal. he is fairly friendly to the deaths and other servents, and kind to the creatures.

Wolf_Girl15
Nice, I had forgotten about this thread.

Wolf_Girl15
Umm guys, Whats up with the lack of activitiy in the rp for days at a time?

JaccTheRipper
dunno... tryin' to keep in on it, but with it and all my other RP's, too... it's getting so difficult to go to ANY of them... i spend a lot of time reading the off-topic threads these days...

She Seduced
Name:Gretchen Dawn
Race/role:vampire
History: Gretchen hails from Ireland. It is unknown about her back round, but she has strange scars along her back and legs, which were present before she was turned. It was said that she was whipped and stoned for having premartial sex with a man banished from her village, but she wont speak of it.
Powers:speed and strength
Appearance: http://suicidegirls.com/media/girls/Dixy/photos/Cooling%20Off/setpreview_large.jpg /wears a patch on her left eye
PErsonality: sharp tounged, and slightly insane. has a small twitch and is easily fired up. she thinks everyone is out to get her. wears a smile on her face constantly, but dont take that for kindness.

is it alright if I join and exactly where should I jump in. I dont know what is happening and is it all going on in this castle.

Wolf_Girl15
its fine with me, ask the others

She Seduced
well um okay.. but is this all based in the castle or is there any where else to go? like whats going on so far?

Wolf_Girl15
Well, Adrin and Champ are out at a night club... but The castle is the main setting, she can go there and talk to vincent, one of the other deaths

JaccTheRipper
i'm good with it. we needed some new blood. welcome aboard, She. smile

She Seduced
thanks! some of you people should join the vampir rp anyone? thread.. its just me and dark ... and its getting kind of lonesome.

Lt_Champion
anyone still in on this rp? Its been a while since anyone posted

TigerEyes
I'm gonna say yes...this isn't stimulating enough for me...and it's only me and you...
so I'm done...

JaccArlington
i can't control three deaths anymore, and we need all three to drive the story... if you can get some people to join (or rejoin) and take up arms as two of the three deaths, or just lucifer, then i'll be able to keep on, but for now, i'm not able to keep up...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.