Earth's greatest vs the "gods"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk rules all
I, frankly am tired of characters being labeled "gods" and given too much respect and assumption that they are very powerful. How's about this 3 on 3 to prove once and for all, "gods" ain't all that! Oh yeah, this is to the death, we'll see if the "gods" get destroyed and die like the cockroaches they are.

Hulk and only his unlimited strength, Superman and his myriad of powers and Silver Surfer and his versatile Power Cosmic vs Thor with Mjolnir aka greatest plot device ever, Orion with Motherbox aka plot device and Immortal Hercules with Mace aka wishing it was a plot device

What says ya'll to this one. I smell a massacre! Oh yeah.

Redatom65
thor is an actual god -_-' and hercules is not a god but the son of a god and a mortal -_-''

Hulk rules all
Ok. I stand corrected. But what says you on the fight at hand? Many thanks for your sage like knowledge.

Redatom65
Thor was a god in norse mythology and techally Orion isn't a god either. Darkseid is the one who claims he's a god. i'm leaning towards. team 1. Superman takes Thor. even match but superman for the edge. Silver Surfer beats orion and Hulk beats Hercules

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
Thor was a god in norse mythology and techally Orion isn't a god either. Darkseid is the one who claims he's a god. i'm leaning towards. team 1. Superman takes Thor. even match but superman for the edge. Silver Surfer beats orion and Hulk beats Hercules

Hercules was a demi god, not a mere mortal, Norse God's have never been immortal.

Immortal Hercules has never lost to Hulk by the way, only depowered mortal version.

Supes and Thor is a toss up, for me Surfer is the match winner here, I would say team one too, just don't agree with your match results.

I see it more like Surfer takes Orion out, then double teams Herc with Hulk (unless were talking mortal Herc)

Then they triple team Thor (Superman vs Thor, needs to be one hell of a battle so in my scenario they are still going at it when Herc and Orion are down)

Edit: Oh and Herc's mace wishes it was a plot device?

Redatom65
well i typically use mortal hercules since that's what he is right now.

Superman beats thor 6/10. Orion is bad@$$ that'd be a long fight. I think Superman would ebat Thor first honestly. There lies the help for hulk against Hercules. Then by then. Orion is finally down.

Hercules
well i typically use mortal hercules since that's what he is right now.

Superman beats thor 6/10. Orion is bad@$$ that'd be a long fight. I think Superman would ebat Thor first honestly. There lies the help for hulk against Hercules. Then by then. Orion is finally down.

FANBOY!!! stick out tongue

Well at least we agree on team one! big grin

Redatom65
my 5 i almost always go with. Nightcrawler, Superman, Captain Atom, GenisVell, and the Question stick out tongue

bigbran
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
I, frankly am tired of characters being labeled "gods" and given too much respect and assumption that they are very powerful. How's about this 3 on 3 to prove once and for all, "gods" ain't all that! Oh yeah, this is to the death, we'll see if the "gods" get destroyed and die like the cockroaches they are.

Hulk and only his unlimited strength, Superman and his myriad of powers and Silver Surfer and his versatile Power Cosmic vs Thor with Mjolnir aka greatest plot device ever, Orion with Motherbox aka plot device and Immortal Hercules with Mace aka wishing it was a plot device

What says ya'll to this one. I smell a massacre! Oh yeah. Surfer beats Hulk 1000/1000.

Hercules
Originally posted by bigbran
Surfer beats Hulk 1000/1000.

yes thumb up

Redatom65
man the surfer must really hate his teammate

Darth Macabre
thor is an actual god -_-' and hercules is not a god but the son of a god and a mortal -_-''

Hercules is a god in mythology...The god of protection from evil and heroic journeys. no expression

jasofisc
Originally posted by Hercules
Hercules was a demi god, not a mere mortal, Norse God's have never been immortal.

Immortal Hercules has never lost to Hulk by the way, only depowered mortal version.

Supes and Thor is a toss up, for me Surfer is the match winner here, I would say team one too, just don't agree with your match results.

I see it more like Surfer takes Orion out, then double teams Herc with Hulk (unless were talking mortal Herc)

Then they triple team Thor (Superman vs Thor, needs to be one hell of a battle so in my scenario they are still going at it when Herc and Orion are down)

Edit: Oh and Herc's mace wishes it was a plot device?

has any version of Hec beat hulk

I agree with the rest

DigiMark007
I think that labeling something a "plot device" is only valid if it actually is one. Once you've established power levels and powers, there's not much to accuse it of.

Personally, I'd say Superman's "All I need to do is try harder and I'll beat anyone" powers (as well as the many random powers that are simply invented by writers) is the definition of plot device....much moreso than anyone on Team "God".

jasofisc
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I think that labeling something a "plot device" is only valid if it actually is one. Once you've established power levels and powers, there's not much to accuse it of.

Personally, I'd say Superman's "All I need to do is try harder and I'll beat anyone" powers (as well as the many random powers that are simply invented by writers) is the definition of plot device....much moreso than anyone on Team "God".

your awesome digi, I couldn't agree more about supes crap powers. Sooner or later he will get indestructible metal kyptonan claws and they will be called direct TV and he will own the quintacesesnce with them in a picro second.

MightyEInherjar
IMO, Thor takes Superman, Hulk takes Hercules, and Surfer barely takes Orion...but I have to say, I don't know enough about the motherbox.

Then it comes down to Surfer and Hulk vs Thor, which=win for the team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.