Superman vs The Kryptonian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Who wins?

grey fox
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/Spite.jpg

Kryptonian has PC

Soljer
Hmmm....

Superman, or Superman+++++.

Hard decision.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Soljer
Hmmm....

Superman, or Superman+++++.

Hard decision.

No its not....Superman wins no expression

Well.....at least one of him erm

Bouboumaster
In fact, it's Superman, against a Superman that got his power tru the Power Cosmic.

His the Kryptonian able to manipulate matter like de Surfer? There's a way that Kal-El (the original) would be able to beat is alter-ego?

Soljer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
In fact, it's Superman, against a Superman that got his power tru the Power Cosmic.

His the Kryptonian able to manipulate matter like de Surfer? There's a way that Kal-El (the original) would be able to beat is alter-ego?

The Kryptonian didn't get his powers through the power cosmic. It was an additive thing. He got the power cosmic ON TOP of his Superman powers.

Hence, it's Superman vs. Superman with the power cosmic.

No brainer?

Bouboumaster
If I Understand correctly... The Krytponian is a mothaf*ckin' pwner?

All right!

All-star Superman vs Superman 1M vs The Kryptonian.

Magee
lol.

Batman-Prime
The Kryptonian, Reed Richards said that Superman with the Powert Cosmic is the second most powerful being in existance big grin.

AS Superman >= Superman 1M > Kryptonian wink.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The Kryptonian, Reed Richards said that Superman with the Powert Cosmic is the second most powerful being in existance big grin.

AS Superman >= Superman 1M > Kryptonian wink.

what evidence do you have that All Star Superman is over Superman One Million? Not attacking you or anything, I was just under the impression Supes 1 Million really didn't have enough feats to rank him.

horrorwolf
Uh, isn't this like a match between twins?

Twin A wielding a crossbow,
Twin B dual wielding a crossbow and a AK45?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by tjcoady
what evidence do you have that All Star Superman is over Superman One Million? Not attacking you or anything, I was just under the impression Supes 1 Million really didn't have enough feats to rank him.

All Star Superman #6, he mentions that AS-Superboy can't resist him, that he is stronger faster because AS Superboys sunpowered cells are in their infancy. He also said that they couldn't have done this (defeat the Chronovore that is) without AS Superman.

AS Superman cells have more sunpower then they should have that's why his powers increased so much and why he will die.

AS Superman also seems to be like PreCrisis Superman.

So I just assume he is equal or slightly above then Superman 1M.

No offense taken BTW smile.

Board Walker
Supes AS seems to have more durability then Supes 1 million, well 1 million has more raw power, due to being part royal 5th imp.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Who is this person. What issue is he in?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Who is this person. What issue is he in?

You mean the Kryptonian? He appeared in the Fantastic Four/Superman Crossover smile.

ISBN 1-56389-443-2
$ 9,95

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.