plastic man vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jax_Jax
has this been done?

guy222
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
has this been done?

who is plastic man?

TricksterPriest
For once, I'm gonna beat you to this. big grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_Man

Hard to call this one. Plas is nearly unkillable, but I'm not sure he can beat Thor.

qqqqqqq
plastic man survived 3000 years at the bottom of the sea with his body separated into molecules. WTF insane durability

TricksterPriest
Exactly. Compared to that, what can Thor do? messed Short of a godblast, there's nothing he can do to Plas that will do any lasting damage. BFR is an option, but that doesn't answer what Plas can do in return. He has a bad record against bricks, but Thor is far from the strongest guy Plas has fought.

Batman-Prime
I don't see Plastic Man winning this one, he may survive but he won't do serious damage to Thor. In the end he will have another 3000 years as a molecular being wink.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I don't see Plastic Man winning this one, he may survive but he won't do serious damage to Thor. In the end he will have another 3000 years as a molecular being wink. he can toss thor into space

celestialdemon
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
he can toss thor into space

confused1 Which does what? Thor has no problem surviving space.

Thanos_THOTU
Magix FTW

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by celestialdemon
confused1 Which does what? Thor has no problem surviving space.

Its a BFR wink

Mindship
plastic man survived 3000 years at the bottom of the sea with his body separated into molecules.
H'm. Plastic Man vs Iceman thread anyone?

In any event, if Thor has the capacity to destroy matter beyond the molecular level (atomic, subatomic, quantum level dematerialization), then PM is toast (you're picturing him in a toast-shape now, huh? evil face )

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Mindship

In any event, if Thor has the capacity to destroy matter beyond the molecular level (atomic, subatomic, quantum level dematerialization), then PM is toast (you're picturing him in a toast-shape now, huh? evil face ) doctor doom: Chem 101, what happens when you freeze rubber?

Scoobless

Non contest:

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/4369/99271132pw0.th.jpg http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/336/43788650wf5.th.jpg

Thor can bring down as much cold as anyone.

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Its a BFR wink

Its pretty hard to BFR a flyer, they tend to just fly straight back... wink

grey fox
Lightening for a KO win

Mider999
how was he able to defeat fernus who basically owned the JLA meaning the big seven.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Mider999
how was he able to defeat fernus who basically owned the JLA meaning the big seven. because he is immune to telepathy, thats why

Mindship
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
doctor doom: Chem 101, what happens when you freeze rubber?

Yeah, but with Plastic Man, even if he shatters into a zillion molecules, he isn't dead (whereas Reed, who's not quite as plasticky, would be).

I was just curious who had greater dispearsed-consciousness resilience, IM or PM. Off-hand, seems like Iceman does.

Scoobless
Yeah, but with Plastic Man, even if he shatters into a zillion molecules, he isn't dead (whereas Reed, who's not quite as plasticky, would be).

I was just curious who had greater dispearsed-consciousness resilience, IM or PM. Off-hand, seems like Iceman does.

During the story in those scans I posted, Plastic Man needed help to reform himself ... and it took quite a long time.

DigiMark007
Scoob beat me to it. Freezey-time ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
Its pretty hard to BFR a flyer, they tend to just fly straight back... wink

I didn't know he could fly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.