Guy vs Kyo Kusanagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Japantown, Metro City.

Kyo has heard that Ryu has been sighted there and is a guest of the local Bushin master and goes to investigate.

Entering a tattoo parlor, he asks Lou 'The Skin' the insane tattoo shop owner (and Guy's right-hand man) about where Guy is, since he possibly knows where Ryu is.

Lou points him to Guy's dojo, where Guy is currently training his Genin. Kyo asks where Ryu is, to which Guy replies that Ryu had left for Japan to pay his respects to his late master.

Kyo decides to fight Guy instead of Ryu before heading to Japan.

Kyo: KOF 2006 version

Guy: Final Fight Streetwise version, fights like Alpha 3 Guy.

Darkstorm Zero
Err... dunno, but I know Guy isgoing to be upset that his Dojo is gonna be a flaming wreck...

That was ain inadvertent rhyme... stick out tongue

Remulous
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Err... dunno, but I know Guy isgoing to be upset that his Dojo is gonna be a flaming wreck...

That was ain inadvertent rhyme... stick out tongue thumb up Nice ryhme!laughing

Sado22
Kyo roasts this guy (no puns intended). he's all speed and nothing else. plus he's a stupid ninja with nike shoes....wtf?
besides what has Guy done aside from being a nobody in FF and SF?

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Remulous
Originally posted by Sado22
Kyo roasts this guy (no puns intended). he's all speed and nothing else. plus he's a stupid ninja with nike shoes....wtf?
besides what has Guy done aside from being a nobody in FF and SF?

~The vincible Sado-sama Dude, your crazy! Guy is the shit, his shoes alone makes him 10X cooler then Kyo. As far as who would win...beats me.

Sado22
Remulus not like....remulus f--k!!! big grin
*kitten meows again*

Remulous
Remulus not like....remulus f--k!!! big grin
*kitten meows again*

~The Invincible Sado-sama laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Not the kitten!

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Remulous
Dude, your crazy! Guy is the shit, his shoes alone makes him 10X cooler then Kyo. As far as who would win...beats me.

You seen how he looks in Streetwise? His Bushin costume is red-and-white, and he has a tattoo going down from his left arm. Me, personally, I liked Guy better than Haggar and Cody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3R7-GOZMMA

Remulous
Yeah, he looks like a street ninja. I preferred Guy as well. He's fast as hell. Can't take a hit like the others though.

Sado22
BINGO! we have a winner, folks! smile

Remulous
BINGO! we have a winner, folks! smile

~The vincible Sado-sama It's a game element, Sado. He can't be faster then everyone and be just as strong. Haggar is power, Cody is balanced and Guy is speed. If Guy was as fast as he is but with Cody or Haggars power, the game would be totally unbalanced.

Sado22
i know but i was talking about his all speed and less "chin" thing. seriously though what has Guy ever done except be second fiddle to Cody who is clearly superior to him. its not all about speed...or nike shoes. Kyo has more power and comparable speed, fire power and a hellova chin. Guy is raped.

Remulous
i know but i was talking about his all speed and less "chin" thing. seriously though what has Guy ever done except be second fiddle to Cody who is clearly superior to him. its not all about speed...or nike shoes. Kyo has more power and comparable speed, fire power and a hellova chin. Guy is raped.

~The vincible Sado-sama That's only in the game, in the actual story, Guy can take hit, just like anyone else. He is not second to Cody, in fact, he's stronger. In the end of Final Fight 1, he kicks Cody's ass and walks off. Kyo may have more power, but not a chin, he got his ass handed to him by a single Iori in a weakened state and he had help.

Not saying Guy would win, Kyo will probally beat Guy, but it will be a tough battle.

Tha C-Master
I'd give it to Kyo myself.

brainchild81
Ditto but I pity the fool who doesn't think guy is cool as a mofo

Sado22
^^
me too!

i pity the foo who doesn't think Kyo is coo!!!
i pity the foo!!!
i pity the foo!!!

~Mr. S sad

blind faith
KYO 10/10.

IF TEH kYO GOSE PYRO WITHH HIS FLEIMS THEN TTEH GUY IS DEFETED HE R TEH BETTUR zOMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLzz!!!!!1111ONE

Nah, just kidding. For the moment I don't know, Guy did show some badass speed in SFA2, but I'm still not sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.