Hero Ejectment- Heroes Unite (RP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaldorei
IC;

Far past: (5 months ago from current time)

It was a stormy night, probably one of the worst storms that have ever effected New York City in over five centuries. The vile Scarlet Witch has located herself on the highest building in the city, where she plans on preforming an ancient ritual. A ritual that would summon a mutant of ancient origin, that only myths had been speaking of. However, as usual does an evil plan such as this one not work unaffected. The X-Men arrive after hearing rumors about this not entirely wise plan. The Scarlet Witch is absolutely sure that everything will work fine and as the X-Men approach in their jet, several mutants goes of to prevent them (Such as Magneto).

Eventually, the X-Men fight their way trough the blockade of mutants and reaches the Scarlet Witch. A huge gap is opened up in the sky, seeming to be a portal of some kind with the color of the rainbow. Eager to stop her, Nightcrawler blinks away. The Professor did not have time to stop him and incapable of communicating trough the mind due to the storm, shouts after Nightcrawler who arrives behind the witch. He grabs her, blinking away from the location which instantly kill her. The ritual is interrupted, but instead of canceled, hundreds, hundreds and yet another pack if hundred soul-like beings fly out trough the portal, spreading all over the world.

Professor Xavier realise that hell has been set loose upon the world, but things do not turn out to be the way he believed they were.
Strange crimes of increasing numbers arrive, as well as mysterious none-mutant heroes to fight the crimes. Xavier decide to study the ritual that Scarlet Witch had made and after a longer time of studies (3 months), he finds out what is going on. He makes the discovery that Scarlet Witch have translated the ritual wrong and instead of summoning a powerful mutant, she opened a gap to other dimensions and realms. He realise there are few things to do at the moment.

Past: (2 months ago from current time)

The X-Mansion rebuilding is completed and is large enough to hold hundreds and more of people. He decide to temporarily give the X-Men organization a rest as he create the organization 'Heroes Unite'. A group of heroes that will work together in order to save the world from the disaster that has hit it. In this group of heroes, among others you find legends such as; Superman, The X-Men squad, Green Lantern and many many more.

The Heroes Unite Mansion is working almost like one big hotel. Each hero has a room of their own and a communication link of their own, working at extremely high distances and rarely loose transmission (Unless EMP'd or exposed to highly electrical shocks). The communication device is capable of contacting an individual hero, but also able to contact every hero that has the communication device activated. It works almost like a headset (But way smaller).

Not every hero is stationed at this 'hotel-like' Heroes Unite Mansion, as some of them either have not heard of it, or have decided to work on their own. Xavier blames no one, but believes that the best way to work is to work together.

Current: (Now)

The chaos have cooled down to a certain level, since now not only has the heroes forged an organization. The villains have too, under the lead of Darth Vader . This organization that has made the decision to attempt become a secret organization, strife to remain in this one world. Together, they believe they can rule it.

Under the command of Darth Vader, a huge wave of crimes have struck the world at several locations and the Heroes Unite squad have gain suspicions of this secret Organization. They have heard of a new organization called 'Vendetta' and will now try investigate and find out what Vendetta is. Since most great villains know of this, the task should not be entirely impossible.

Xavier is asking every member of Heroes Unite to try recruit any who strife to uphold the law. The more they are that work together, the greater are chances that they give balance back to the world.

OOC;
(OOC thread; http://www.killermovies.com/forums/443112_1-hero-ejectment-sign-up-and-discussion-thread )

The first part of the plot is not needed to know (Unless you want full knowledge of the event). The vital parts is found in part 2 and 3 of what I wrote. Questions about the roleplay shall be held in the Sign up and Discussion thread that I have created (Or by PM to me)

This is what you have access-able at the Heroes Unite Mansion;
Motorcycle/Car (You make up the kind of vehicle you want. You have never seen a garage of this size in your entire life)

Communication device, which makes you able to communicate an individual hero or every hero that lives on the Mansion. It is a small device, carry-able and functional over whole America.

Special trained medical staff, trained to aid special gifted people if they are in need of help. They have been taught the flaws of each member in the 'Heroes Unite' squad and is capable of repairing most injuries (That is repairable)

A repair department, if your vehicle or other equipment is broken and in need of a fix.

A huge living room, where you can hang out. It is a big room where you have access to everything from Pool, to TV games and all kind of indoor entertainment.

The underground has a science lab, a huge library, Cerebro and even airport. However, the Airport is only access-able by the original X-Men crew. Any breaking in to either Cerebro or the Airport will result in a kick from Heroes Unite.

{Remember, questions about the roleplay is held in the Discussion thread}

Kaldorei
Curently: Heroes Unite Mansion-

Charles Xavier came trough the entrance to the living room, where many of the heroes in the unit where relaxing. Those who were capable of relaxing. He sat there for a while, watching over the pack of heroes. The power within the room was enormous and Xavier alost got a headache every time he entered it, thanks to his mental abillities. It was hard keeping them on track with all the activity.

Xavier eventualy decided to speak "Dear members of Heroes Unite. I have an assignment to all of you" He said, pausing for a moment. "We have a problem on our hands. There is a group of villains that have decided to terrorize the streets of New York City. This is a group that have decided to call themselves 'The Brotherhood', which is an old hostile group of the X-Men. We X-Men have been capable of handleing them before, but they have recruited two new members that we know very little about"

Jean Gray walks into the room, activating an over-head machine with some pictures. The picture shows the brotherhood, as well as two other members. "These two new members go by the names of Green Goblin and Jason Voorhees" She say, pointing at the two new members. "Those who are interested in aiding will follow me and Scott to the X-Man jet" She said, nodding to the others. She hoped that some of them would come. This was nothing she and Scott could do on their own. Wolverine was out somewhere and the rest of the X-Men squad was spread out.

Darth Extecute
Spider-Man slowly came down from the roof by web, watching the professor upside down "Goblin!" He said annoyed "Take me with you. This is personal!" He said a little bit annoyed in his voice. He let go of the web, flipping in the air and landing on his feet. "I am ready when you are, Professor" Spider-Man said, watching the man. "I know a green goose in need of a picking"

-

Jason walked the streets of New York City, looking around himself. He was under the mind control of an villain and by that, he did the villains dirty work. He stopped outside the city bank, looking backwards. The Brotherhood was terrorizing the people, causing mayham. Jason had other things on his mind. As he walked towards the bankhouse, several policemen opened fire against him. "TURN BACK!" They shouted to Jason, but their bullets easily bounced of his body.

Thunder Fox
Neji and Sauske was listening to the prof. speech and they walked past Spider man casually there arms folded "we might as well go anyone named Green Goblin can't be that difficult" Sauske said calmly they walked over to the jet after gathering ther equipment that they think they need and headed to the jet looking at storm and Scott they sat apart from each other and remained silent Neji stared at Scott his eyes altered slightly as he used Byakugan to see his flow of Chakra...

Kaldorei
Prof. Xavier watched as some of the volunteered passed him. "I will unfortunatly not acompany you. I have some things to deal with here at the Mansion. Do remember that we want no little civilian casualties. No matter what" He said, remaining in the livingroom in order to direct any other interested. He rolled trough the livingroom in his wheelchair, grabbing a book from one of the shelfs.

Scott turned his head to those in the jet. "Have you fought these people before? We need you to know what you get yourselves into. They are not just any criminals."

Thunder Fox
(opps)

Neji looked at him "what you define as 'super villans' are pretty much the same level as a shinobi from where we live we just need to know what they can do exactly......" he said in a calm tone

Sauske just rolled his eyes " we have been trained to fight since shild hood we are more thn capable os taking care of a few people in costume...." he said coldly

Wild-Cherry
{ I love nyc RP's I can actually navigate stick out tongue }

Amy winston pressed her legs tightly around Crystal's body. She urged the winged horse to move faster and faster. he whinnied and tossed his ead before speeding onward. Amy, or, Amethyst, hung on her mind wandering to the news she had recieved. It was a barrier down in neither the first or the third demention. Not even on her planet! It was on earth, and she had been told to expect strong enemies. She was also told that others...some from earth..would be allied with her.

They should be expecting her arrival, but she didnt know what to do. She had left earth young, and now she was finally returning. As she landed, she felt a rush of excitment. and the urge to see her old home. She new now was not the time.

Nudging crystal, he took the form of a normal horse, aside from his shining pale blue eyes. With that she fixed her deep purple shirt, and her jeans, and grabbed Crystal's halter. She walked on until she noted one man in a costume, and two wearing some interesting head bands. She looked suprised for a moment, and then bowed her head and smiled widely.

" Hello! Im Amethyst! "

She said in a bubbly tone.

Thunder Fox
Neji and Sauske looked at her as she walked in "she reminds me of Naruto....." "Neji Hyuga...." he muttered finally and looked at scott again with his Byakugan then looked at the new girl

Sauske looked at her and shrugged "Sauske Uchiha...." he said simply

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two Weeks ago

Samus was in her hunter ship when she recived the call for assistance and the qaurdanints of the destination she put them in the auto pilot and remained silent as she looked at her power suit wondering what could be important to call her there....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Day
a blue Planet came to veiw as Samus was already in armor she waited for the ship to land ahe saw th mansion and desided to land in a wooded area and the hatched opened and she got out and looked around the area she walked toward the mansion to examine what thetrouble was....

Johns Mannequin
Vendetta Headquarters

Darth Vader slowly stepped out of his room in the cellar laboratory that had been converted into the command center of the most powerful criminal organization in the world. It was a bland place, grey stone walls with mold beginning to creep up them, but Vader had never been one to care about the physical appearance of a place, so long as it had all the necessary qualities to control the villains that were under his jurisdiction. There was a refrigerator, a table, a bathroom in each of the personal rooms, and a large computer screen in the conference center, which kept tabs on every single member. This was the object of Vader's immediate attention, and he watched "The Brotherhood", as they called themselves, and the Green Goblin wreaking havoc on the city streets. He then turned his focus to Jason Voorhees, his personal favorite of the lot, an almost mindless servant who conformed to Vader's every wish.

Voorhees, take all the money they have, show no mercy, and kill anyone who stands in your way.

Vader specifically liked this aspect of Jason, he didn't have to say a single word to communicated to him what he wanted, and now, with this matter attended to, Vader stepped toward the counter, and began to inject himself with intravenous supplements of food and water.

Darth Extecute
Jason had Vader's words echoing in his mind when he stood in front of the bank.. There was four policemen located by the entrance, trying their best to hold Jason of.. "Kill anyone" Echoed, as he threw the machete of his towards one of the policemen.. It penetrated the policeman and flew into the wall.. One of them reached the limit of his ammo, deciding to move into close-combat with the baton of his.. Making the first hit, the policeman noticed absolutely no effect.. Jason barely noticed the policeman, before his fist smashed into the man, making him fly trough the air and crashing trough the locked doors of the bank.. "Fall back!" The policemen shouted, running in trough the hole of the door to the bank, opening fire from the inside..

-

Spider-Man watched the jet. "Woah! I know what I will be getting for christmas!" He said to himself, as he climbed aboard on the jet.. "Not to fear, spidey is here!" He said, throwing himself in one of the chairs in a way that made it look like he lived there..

Thunder Fox
Sauske sighed "great our team mate is an idiot that wears blue and red spandex......" he muttered annoyed "and he he is more annoying then the Dobe......"

Okami_Oni
GAMBIT:

Gambit rises from his chair in the middle of the crowded New Orleans bar. He wasn't the first to take notice of the oncoming events, but he definitely wasn't unaware of the sheer impact that they had on his favorite little night-spot... even if he did sometimes visit in the middle of the day... He pulls his flowing trenchcoat on and steps out into the open air, not even bothering to pay for his drinks, and is immediately run down by a group of oncoming tourists, obviously new to this part of town. The French Quarter was Hell during Mardi Gras. "Damned tourists... Don' know when dey overstay dey welcome..." He mutters to himself as a familiar voice rings in his head... "Yeh, I be dere in a few days... Good t' hear from you, Charles."

BATMAN:

Bruce Wayne didn't know what had hit him. Upon waking, he didn't know where he was, and still his bursting headache splits through his head. He takes a look around, his BatSuit still on, and notices the exterior of a mansion. "Hmm..." He walks to the door and rings the bell, immediately moving into a defensive stance. Caution has become an ordinary thing for the Dark Knight, and he doesn't throw it to the wind now...

LEON KENNEDY:

Leon was in pain from his head to his toes. He had only just returned from saving President Graham's daughter, Ashley, from that Hellish Nightmare in Spain when that blinding flash of light had overpowered him and landed him in the middle of nowhere... though from a rough glance, it all looked like New Orleans. He stands cautiously, accustomed to odd events, having been in Raccoon City during the outbreak. A tall, cajun man walks past in a flowing trench coat, and flashes a grin at Leon. Something is intriguing about the man, but Leon can't quite place it. He follows him from a distance, knowing that something about the man isn't right...

Thunder Fox
Samus walked to the mansion door in her suit looked at the man in the cape and started scaning him she walked towards him calmly thogh her canon ready just in case..

Johns Mannequin
Vader watched Voorhees with a kind of evil approval. The others were just flaunting their skills, he was actually getting a job done. Not that they really needed money, but they needed a figure that stood for more than creating mayhem. He himself could do so, but he wished to remain secret. Jason had the capability to be a mass murderer on a grand scale. With these thoughts, Vader had decided he had had enough intravenous injection, and returned to his room for a quick resting period...

Okami_Oni
<<just Bats this time!>>

Batman turns slowly, noticing the prsence of this new... what was it? "Who are you? And what am I doing here?"

Jack of Light
Jack stood on an ominous, obsidian gargoyle's head overlooking the one called Jason. His crimson cloak flowed through the air as he leaped down to the sidewalk, as gracefully as a feather. This one has much power. Perhaps I can extend my conquest through him. he thought.

A sharp sound pierced the air as he drew his longsword, and he raised his arm. "Be gone!" his voice resonated behind his mask. A blinding blue light covered the radius beyond him and the police cars were obliterated. One of the cops managed to spot him ahead of time and evaded the blast just in time. Raising his pistol, he fired furiously at Jack of Blades. A field of energy formed around Jack and the bullets fell to the ground, and he walked toward the frightened cop.

"What a pathetic weapon. Suitable for a pathetic human, no doubt. Allow me to show you the power of mine." He raised his longsword and sliced at the cop's chest. Blood painted Jack's mask.

Turning, he viewed the machete-wielding behemoth.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Okami_Oni
<<just Bats this time!>>

Batman turns slowly, noticing the prsence of this new... what was it? "Who are you? And what am I doing here?"

Samus stared at him walking towards him and shook her head indicating she has no clue how he got here

Kaldorei
Charles Xavier wheeled up to the door that have rang. He stopped just behind Samus, placing his hand on her should. "Allow me" He said, rolling up next to her. "Welcome, wanderer. My name is Charles Xavier, current leader of what I would like to call Heroes Unite. Please come in and I will explain what has happened to you and the world as you know it" He said, motioning with his hand that the man should move into the mansion.

---

Scott watched back in the jet. "That is it? Anyone else is coming, or are we ready for take-of?" He asked, deciding not to say anything about Spider-Man and his entrance. He threw a look on Amethyst where she stood "Welcome. My name is Scott, this is Jean and with us is Spider-Man, Sauske and Neji"

Johns Mannequin
Out of the camera attached to Voorhees, which Vader had implemented into his helmet, he saw a man with a mask, crimson cloak and longsword. He knew the figure couldn't be a hero, as he killed the police, but he was worried about his interest in Jason.

Ignore him, Voorhees, continue on with your business.

Vader now turned off the camera view in his helmet and instead made his way into the conference room, where he watched it on the big screen.

Okami_Oni
BATMAN:

Batman nods his understanding and extends a hand. "my name is Batman, Professor. If I can lend a hand in any way..."

<<Meanwhile, In New Orleans>>

LEON:

"Hey you, Stop!!!" Leon chases after the man, who stops and turns to him. "Federal Agent Leon Kennedy of the US Secret Service... I'm... new in town, but something seems a bit off-kilter, to say the least... any ideas, stranger?"

GAMBIT:

Gambit laughs to himself. A federal agent? How odd... The Feds hadn't been in formation for 6 years... "Dunno what you talkin' 'bout 'Federal Agent', but yeh, dey sometin' off, alright. Come wit me, Gambit explain everyting he know on the way. Xavier can fill in de blanks, no?" He flashes a grin and turns to walk off...

Thunder Fox
Samus walked in and toward the jet she looked at scott and Jean the the two gennin and sat in the back quietly

Darth Extecute
Jason walked towards the entrance, hearing the words in his head. Considering his tongue was rotten a long time ago, he nodded as agreeing to the order. With clenched fists, he smashed the doors which was launched into the bank. The policemen and security guards well inside, opened fire wildly against the man. One of the shots went ricochett and a policeman was shot. On his way in, he picked his machete up and instantly threw it into another policeman.
He stood still for a moment, watching the room. About thirty seconds, he just stood there. The policemen had given up shooting at him, and he started walking foward, considering that the huge armored door with several locks should lead to the money. That was the best clue he had on how to reach the gold. Trough the door.

-

Spider-Man leaned back in the chair, nodding. "Aye aye, captain. Ready for takeof" He said, looking around in the ship a bit fashinated. The technology was amazing, and he started thinking why his world did not have things like this.
Maybe they did, but he had not been told of it. He decided not to think about it anymore, as he pointed forward. "Into the sunset" He said, with a more sensitive voice now.

Kaldorei
"It is a pleasure, Batman. May I ask if you have any other name than Batman?" Charles said, as he pointed in the direction of the living room. As he started rolling that way, Batman walked next to him. "Lately, there have been some strange things going on. However, you must have been out for quite some time. These events happened quite some time ago" He paused for a moment, grabbing a soda from the fridge. "Soda?" He asked, before taking a breath "You and I, we do not come from the same world. We both come from Earth, but not the same Earth. There was a..." He took a breath "mutant with supreme magic that accidentally opened a gap between different dimensions and realms. Our world, your world and many other worlds that you might know some about have merged together into one." Charles knew this sounded very strange and he did not expect the newcomer to understand it all at once.

"Good morning, professor" Kitty said, walking trough the wall and grabbing the soda that Xavier had in his hand, which he was about to offer Batman. "I am of to study now. See you later, Professor" She said, before walking trough another wall on the other side of the room. Charles barely had time to react to the girls walk-trough as she disappeared entirely into the wall.

Johns Mannequin
Vader watched Jason murder the policemen nonchalantly.

Yes, Voorhees, the gold is through that door.

Darth Extecute
Jason marched trough the room, as one of the policeman had pulled a shotgun. He walked up to Jason from behind, pushing the shotgun into his back and pulled the tricker. The blast from the shotgun launched the policeman backwards. Jason turned around, looking at the policeman who slided along the floor. He slowly turned back forward, walking up to the big door. He looked at it for some time, before smashing his clenched fists into it. Slowly, very slowly, the gate became damaged bit by bit. It would take some time, however it was all he could do to penetrate the big door.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Sauske sighed "great our team mate is an idiot that wears blue and red spandex......" he muttered annoyed "and he he is more annoying then the Dobe......" Amy grinned, closing her eyes.

" Well this seems exciting! "

She said, Grabbing crystal's reins. she gazed up at the jet intently. she looked on as he worked and finally hoped onto Crystal's back and let him set off. his wings unfurled and they lifted off into the deep blue sky. finally she satayed near the jet, as not to become lost.

Thunder Fox
Samus who was immpatient hacked in to police radios to see whats goin on she got up and left the jet and went to intercept the problem on her own she walked down the road summoning her ship and jumped on it as she flew to the robbery
--------

Sauske and Neji looked at her "whats your gift....."

Johns Mannequin
Vader again talked to Jason through his thoughts: Continue Voorhees, that door will come down. Use all of your strength, hold back nothing.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Samus who was immpatient hacked in to police radios to see whats goin on she got up and left the jet and went to intercept the problem on her own she walked down the road summoning her ship and jumped on it as she flew to the robbery
--------

Sauske and Neji looked at her "whats your gift....." Amy smiled and landed, closing her eyes for a moment. Crystal was surrounded by an odd mist and warped into a small shard which fell on a silver chain around her neck. She looked back at Sasuke and Neji.

" I.." she said bowing " Am princess of Gemworld. "

She smiled childishly and looked at the jet, marveling at how large and shiney it was, It struck her then that they might not understand what that meant.

" I use the powers of the Amethyst, its inner spirit, the strongest of all gems. "

With that she giggled and wlaked into the jet, amazed art its technology.

Darth Extecute
Jason heard the words, knowing that he would have to gather some more of his strength. He backed away a few yards, before charging right towards the huge iron door. He smashed both his body and his fists into it, making the entire wall tremble around the wall. The door itself quaked, having a mark from Jason in the middle of it. The shape of a human was pressed into it. He backed away, repeating the move.
This time, scraps from the walls and roof around the door started falling to the ground.
Policemen started running out of the building. If they could not take him down, they could at least try live to tell the tale.
Third time Jason charged into the gate, the walls around it started cracking. He placed both his hands on the door, giving everything he had. The door started tremble, before eventually it fell inwards. With the door, parts of the wall and roof fell to the ground and an enormous crash was heard. As he climbed up on the fallen gate, he looked around in the vault. There was no shiny gold along the floor or walls. All there was, was metal boxes, shelfs with doors and similar things. He had no idea that the gold was contained inside the boxes.

Kaldorei
"We have to go. Now!" Scott said, closing the entrance of the jet. "Take of in 5.. 4.." Scott started counting downwards, as Jean pressed several buttons on the control-panel. "Hang on tight" She said, as the jet quietly started hoovering. They flew out of the hangar, accelerating extremely rapid. In no-time, the mansion was no longer within line of sight. "ETA, 15" Scott said, Jean nodding quietly.

trademark
"Hey you stop right there or else!"

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Jason heard the words, knowing that he would have to gather some more of his strength. He backed away a few yards, before charging right towards the huge iron door. He smashed both his body and his fists into it, making the entire wall tremble around the wall. The door itself quaked, having a mark from Jason in the middle of it. The shape of a human was pressed into it. He backed away, repeating the move.
This time, scraps from the walls and roof around the door started falling to the ground.
Policemen started running out of the building. If they could not take him down, they could at least try live to tell the tale.
Third time Jason charged into the gate, the walls around it started cracking. He placed both his hands on the door, giving everything he had. The door started tremble, before eventually it fell inwards. With the door, parts of the wall and roof fell to the ground and an enormous crash was heard. As he climbed up on the fallen gate, he looked around in the vault. There was no shiny gold along the floor or walls. All there was, was metal boxes, shelfs with doors and similar things. He had no idea that the gold was contained inside the boxes. Samus who got there and jumpped off her ship walked into the bank and walked in holding her arm cannon out her weapon charged she looked around there as a serious danger around and walked toward a vault

Johns Mannequin
Vader was furious when he saw someone who apparently thought he could stop Jason.

Voorhees, eliminate him.

Darth Extecute
Jason turned his head, looking backwards. He turned around rapid, slamming both feet into the grounds. His machete was still in the policeman by the front door, making him stand unarmed against the two attackers. Jason leaned his head to the side, trying to understand the man. "Or else!" Echoed his mind, as he started moving towards them in a rapid phase, clenching his fists again. "Eliminate.. Eliminate.." Echoed as well, as he approached Samus and Alex. Vader's rage was Jason's rage. The rage was enormous, and he was going to let it out on the two.

Thunder Fox
Samus got defensive and looked at him scanning him finding nothin on him he started firing her power beam at him in a rapidly like a machine gun

Johns Mannequin
Now! Unleash your anger upon them!

trademark
"Rest in peace!"

Darth Extecute
It turned silent for a moment, the smoke covering the location of Jason. The blast was powerful, but not enough, as Jason marched out of the smoked area, and had barely recieved any scratches. Samus was closest from the smoke of the two, and Jason launched his fist right at her. The punch came quick, and thanks to the smoke did the bounty hunter never really see it coming, as she was launched trough the room. Jason stood still for a moment, looking at Samus. That punch used to be enough to eliminate someone, as he carried on and moved towards Alex. His walk was cold, slow and focused. His red eyes did not even for a second break eye-contact with Alex.

trademark
"You are stronger then I suspected not matter you still will die!"

Johns Mannequin
Vader realized that Jason's opponents were not ordinary beings. He didn't doubt Jason's ability to defeat them, but he felt this was the time to make himself known.

Destroy them, Voorhees.

Vader then, with a swoop of his cape, left the facility, walked outside to his TIE Interceptor and took flight toward the bank.

Thunder Fox
Samus was sent flying threw the wall surprized that took out alot of energy he got up staggering the ran at him and jumped starting to spin electricity hitting him with a screw attack knocking back Jason and stood up the blast changed to the annialator beam and charged it keeping her distance now and started firing sonic boom combos at him over and over

Darth Extecute
"Destroy them, Voorhees" Echoed, as the blast made impact on his head. The area was covered with smoke and the sound of an explosion, making everyone incapable of seeing what happened. Again, ruthlessly, Jason charges out of the smoke and right towards Alex. If he was capable of speaking, he would be shouting in rage right now. On his way over, he pulled the machete out of the policeman on the ground. He stopped for a moment, looking at Alex. He raised his arm holding the machete. He was still not within range to strike with the machete. He just wanted to see the man run, before sending the machete trough the back and penetrate him.
Jason was slightly interrupted, as sonic balls where launched at him repeatingly. A brief moment, he turned his head to Samus. His weight kept him at place, as he decided to take them down one by one. He turned his eyes back to Alex, still holding his arm up in the air. The great flaw with Jason, was his incapabillity to move fast and think. Making up his mind what to do, took time.

Thunder Fox
Samus switched the beam to light beam and started charging and firing at him having it burn him inside out the switched to missles and charged fired seekermissles at him five missles making contacted one right after another

Johns Mannequin
Release your rage, show them your fury!

Vader had now landed next to the bank, as he had been watching the fight on a camera put in his radar. He now stepped out, locking the door shut, and stepped into the bank. "Who are you fools?"

trademark
"I know you are not dead so get up so we can finish this."

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Johns Mannequin
Release your rage, show them your fury!

Vader had now landed next to the bank, as he had been watching the fight on a camera put in his radar. He now stepped out, locking the door shut, and stepped into the bank. "Who are you fools?" Vader turned and aimed her cannon at him scanning she knew who HE was she kept hell of a distance from him blasting the lights to make utter black ness charging a dark beam switching to echo visor looking at the sound waves from them

Darth Extecute
None of the rockets or blasts did any noticeable and affectable damage on Jason, but the latest blast sent him trough the room. Jason was completely shocked, as he had not flown that far since he fought the dream demon. He got up, looking around himself to see where he was. Across the room stood Alex and Samus. By the entrance, Vader. Jason raised his arm with the machete, throwing it across the room, aiming straight at Samus. If there was something he could, it was his machete. If Samus did not move, it would go right though her chest. He bent down, grabbing a shotgun that one of the guards had dropped. Lacking the knowledge how to shoot, he grabbed it by the pipe and holding it like he held his machete. He was preparing to close combat again, as he walked in the direction of Samus and Alex.

Johns Mannequin
Vader gracefully leaped into the air, avoiding the sound waves. As he descended, he changed his course toward Alex, and, with a grasp of his hand, lifted him into the air and began to force choke him.

Thunder Fox
Samus morphed to a morph ball the machte going over her she rolled at him with her boost ball hitting Jason at a great speed knocking Jason across the room and planted boms around him and took off away from Jason and turned back pulling his machete out of the wall and tossed int the air and blasted it with a plasma shot and melted it

trademark
Vader gracefully leaped into the air, avoiding the sound waves. As he descended, he changed his course toward Alex, and, with a grasp of his hand, lifted him into the air and began to force choke him.

"Let me go!"

Johns Mannequin
The electricity shocked Vader's suit enough to make him let go, but not before he hurled Alex across the room with a final force push.

"I will show you the true power of the dark side."

trademark
The electricity shocked Vader's suit enough to make him let go, but not before he hurled Alex across the room with a final force push.

"I will show you the true power of the dark side."

"Bring it on!"

Darth Extecute
Jason observed his machete being liquified. He clenched his fists, as the time of thinking was over. He turned his head to the side, ripping a radiator out of the wall, pipes and all. He spun around, letting it go and launching it towards Samus. Beside the times Vadeer got pissed, there was only one thing that could piss Jason of. That was if his machete was destroyed. He have had it for ages, and now it was gone. Samus had launched some plasma shots towards him, but he walked unaffected towards the bounty hunter. The mines around him exploded, destroying pieces of the walls and floor but he walked like nothing. If he could, he would have ran towards her. If she tried the ball thing again, Jason would kick her like the ball she was.

Thunder Fox
Samus looked at the extremely pissed off Jason as she vaporized the ratiaor he thre at her she sighed and looked around him what the hell was this guy made of she looked at him and switched to Wave beam and charged it and released the Wave Buster on him as the beam struck him it was sending waves of electricity threw the guys body and looked above him it was a loose ceiling beam and used the grapple hook and pulled on it causing it to land on top of jason

Johns Mannequin
Originally posted by trademark

"Bring it on!"

Vader strode over to where Alex was lying. He again force lifted him and threw him up against the ceiling, and, right after Alex had hit the ground, began to choke him yet again.

Darth Extecute
Due to the rare metal from a distant future that his body was mainly covered in, the electricity was neutralized upon impact on Jason.
The ceiling beam made Jason cower slightly, but he remained on both feet. Aimfully, Jason continued walking in the direction of Samus. The machete was to be paid with blood, and that was the blood of some wierd chick in armor with balls as speciallty. He was prepared to strike at her at any chance he got.

Thunder Fox
Samus jumped back glading as far from him as possible and getting annoying she turned to the morphball charge past him as fast as she possibly could plating a power bomb by him and rammed vader and turned back jumping away from him and looked at alex and sighed taking her helmet off to reveil long blond hair and blue eyes she looked at the kid names alex and grabbed him and ran "time to move kid were are seriously screwed if we don't lget away from the freak with the mask" he said running with him in her hand tightly as her power bomb exsploded and colapsed the rest of the bank

trademark
Edit

"OK if you say so"

Thunder Fox
she put the helmet back on ad her she summoned her ship and jumpped on her ship holding alex and entered the ship with Alex and let him go and piloted out of there for now

Johns Mannequin
The ramming from Samus did not hurt Vader, but he was not one to pursue cowards. When the bank collapsed, the dust covered and blocked out everything, but, through it all, Vader was still standing, and, motioning Jason onward to the crates of gold, which were safe, having been protected by the metal, returned to his ship, took off, and returned to the base...

Jack of Light
Jack stood silently. He has observed the fight, noting several things about Vader's command, Jason's power, and Samus' technology. Striding forward, he entered the ruins of the bank and spotted the metal crates and Jason.

"Quite a show you put on." Jack said. "Tell me, what is your name?"

Green_Demon
((Too late to join?))

Jack of Light

Kaldorei
"Arriving at location in three.. two.. one.." Scott said, making the ship halt. He had it hoovering over the terror of The Brotherhood. Causing things to fall to the ground, throwing cars around, scaring people and picking pockets for valuable things "What in the world are they doing?" Scott asked Jean who shrugged "Get ready and we will get this thing to the ground" She said, moments before the ship touched one of the roof-tops. The door of the ship opened and Jean walked out first of all, almost getting hit by the board of Green Goblin as he flew by "COME AND PLAY, WILL YOU?!" He shouted, throwing a grenade towards the ship. Jean gasped, before catching the grenade in an invisible force-field which made the grenade disarm. "Move out, before he decide to blow the jet for real" Jean said, motioning the whole crew to get out of the plane.

Green Goblin flew out into open air, high above ground. He watched how Jean commanded the crew and he gave out a smile from behind his mask. "Miss X-Man training new recruits?" He asked himself, laughing as he dived for another attack. This time, launching dual missiles towards the ship.

Darth Extecute
"Normaly I would say ladies first, miss" Spider-Man said, bowing before Amethyst as the ship landed "However, I have a little green man to take care of" He said, launching a web out of his wrist, launching himself out of the ship and towards The Greeb Goblin. "SPIDER-MAN!" Green Goblin said, laughing. "Playtime is over, GG. I'm here to bring you back home from daycare" Spider-Man said, going for a flying kick at Green Goblin, who elegantly dodged it, making Spider-Man miss and fall down from the building. "I need to be more careful" He said, grabbing the wall and climbing onto it. "What's that?" He asked himself, watching Vader fly of in some kind of little shuttle. "The christmas wishlist will be large this year"

-

Jason was picking up several boxes of valuable things when he heard the voice of Jack. He turned his head in the direction and observing the man. He leaned his head to the side, before turning back and ignoring him, continuing his gathering of gold. He found a sack by the ground, which he picked up and started load with boxes.

Kaldorei
Scott moved out of the ship, just in time to blast both missiles with his eye laser and saving the ship. "You heard Jean. Move out!" He said, opening fire against the Green Goblin who laughed, flying around in the air. He dropped another grenade, which Jean repeated the same scenario on. She closed it inside a force-field, disableing the grenade. "With the airborn's constant attacks, we will not be able to deal with the rest of the Brotherhood." He said, watching how the Green Goblin flying higher up in the air.

Green_Demon
"Spiderman! Spiderman! Do what ever, a spider can!" Deadpool sang as he used grappling hooks to imitate Spiderman's swinging, "What's he like? It's not important. Spiderman!.... That was the right song right?"

Osiris had recently entered this dimension after being sent by his boss. He was calmly walking down the street, musing to himself, not noticing the scattering citizens. However, he finnaly came upon the street where the chaos was originating, and could not ignore it.

"What's this then?" Osiris asked himself. He took notice of those causing mayhem, and those fighting those causing mayhem.

"Hmmm...." He held up his right hand, his middle finger ad ring finger curled down and his other fingers erect, "Eligma detesto magna vault corna." He waved his hand in front of his eyes as he sucked up one of his staff's spell charges, "Hmmm.... Yes, it seems I was correct."

((23 spells left for the day. Oh and I found this appropiate form me :evilsmile)

Okami_Oni
Originally posted by Kaldorei
"It is a pleasure, Batman. May I ask if you have any other name than Batman?" Charles said, as he pointed in the direction of the living room. As he started rolling that way, Batman walked next to him. "Lately, there have been some strange things going on. However, you must have been out for quite some time. These events happened quite some time ago" He paused for a moment, grabbing a soda from the fridge. "Soda?" He asked, before taking a breath "You and I, we do not come from the same world. We both come from Earth, but not the same Earth. There was a..." He took a breath "mutant with supreme magic that accidentally opened a gap between different dimensions and realms. Our world, your world and many other worlds that you might know some about have merged together into one." Charles knew this sounded very strange and he did not expect the newcomer to understand it all at once.

"Good morning, professor" Kitty said, walking trough the wall and grabbing the soda that Xavier had in his hand, which he was about to offer Batman. "I am of to study now. See you later, Professor" She said, before walking trough another wall on the other side of the room. Charles barely had time to react to the girls walk-trough as she disappeared entirely into the wall.

BATMAN:

Bats nods, removing his mask. He senses a trustwothy nature in the professor. "Of Course, you can call me Bruce. Bruce Wayne..." His ponytail falls down the back of his cape, showing his lack of time to visit a barber in recent days... "So... any ideas on how to fix this and get everyone back where they belong, Charles?"

GAMBIT AND LEON:

The two men wind their way through the crowded streets of the French Quarter, Remy explaining what he knows to Leon as they go. Leon is dumbfounded, but somehow believes the mutant. After the demonstration with the exploding cards, he didn't think it wise to cross paths negatively with him. They round a corner and Leon is surprised to see a fully restored 1967 Chevy Impala, all black, sitting in the cold, uninviting darkness that is the alley. "Welcome to my car, mon ami. Le's get on de road to Westchester, yeh?"

Green_Demon
Calmly making his way through the chaos, Osiris found himself below the jet.

"Hmmm..." He hummed, as he seemed to like to do alot, "I wonder..." He wondered. Then he turned toward the chaos.

((Okay.... which villains are here?))

Johns Mannequin
Originally posted by Jack of Light
Jack stood silently. He has observed the fight, noting several things about Vader's command, Jason's power, and Samus' technology. Striding forward, he entered the ruins of the bank and spotted the metal crates and Jason.

"Quite a show you put on." Jack said. "Tell me, what is your name?"

Back at the base, Vader noticed on the computer screen that the masked man had made his presence known yet again.

Continue ignoring him.

Vader now returned to the bank to confront the stranger.

His name is Jason Voorhees. Now, inform me of your name.

Green_Demon
Osiris scanned the area and spotted an abandoned building. He pointed at the bulidng with his right hand, and the hand glowed white.

"Suko lemus spar van dela vuck forengus..." He chanted and the white glow became a white bolt and hit the building. The bulding rumbled, then the wall facing the street exploded, and a giant, two stories tall, made from concrete, glass, steel, and office supplies, emerged. Osiris gestured at Blob, and the giant nodded, wadding toward the obese mutant.

((22 spells left for the day))

Kaldorei
Originally posted by Okami_Oni
Bats nods, removing his mask. He senses a trustwothy nature in the professor. "Of Course, you can call me Bruce. Bruce Wayne..." His ponytail falls down the back of his cape, showing his lack of time to visit a barber in recent days... "So... any ideas on how to fix this and get everyone back where they belong, Charles?"

At the Heroes Unite mansion:

"Unfortunately not yet, mr. Wayne" He replied, lowering his head slightly. He remained silent for a moment, thinking of the lives that had been paid so far. "We are however doing out best in finding a way to do this. It is hard, considering the fact that the source of this is dead. The writing that she used to this is of hardly readable ancient symbols. We have one of our best researchers working on this as we speak" Charles said, taking on another soda. He looked around in the room, not finding any Shadowcat nearby, as he opened the bottle and tapping soda into a glass.

"Tell me, Batman. What is your.... special gift?" He asked the man, knowing he was no mutant.

At the scene of crimes:

Blob saw how the gigantic being was moving in his direction. The creature was by far more than double Blob's size. He made the decision that this was not a battle he was to pick, as he turned around about to run. Avalanche placed his hand in front of Blob who halted. "Leave it to me. This is just scraps put together" He said, grinning. "Let us see how he can handle THIS!" Avalanche roared, as the ground as well as the giant started vibrating and a minor earthquake was summoned at it's location.

Jack of Light
Back at the base, Vader noticed on the computer screen that the masked man had made his presence known yet again.

Continue ignoring him.

Vader now returned to the bank to confront the stranger.

His name is Jason Voorhees. Now, inform me of your name.

"Jack. Jack of Blades." he said. "You may be of some assistance. You see, there are many relics on this planet. Relics that these human whelps use as petty decoration." he paused, sheathing his golden blade. "I understand that you have an interest in the gold here. Similarly to my realm, gold is of great value here, possibly used as money as well. Tell me, what do you plan to do with this gold.... your name?"

Johns Mannequin
You can refer to me as Lord Vader. I am not sure that I can enlighten you to the uses of this precious metal without killing you, but I can assure you of its importance. And how can I assist you?

Jack of Light
"There are ancient artifacts interspersed throughout this world. I visited a large structure with many relics. Among them, I found this." he said, shuffling through his belongings and showed Vader a mahogany talisman coated with enigmatic inscriptions. "It has the ability to amplify certain forces, but it is of no use to me. Perhaps you can find some sort of function for it." He tossed it onto the pavement before Vader.

Darth Extecute
Jason placed the sack over his back, picking up a locker under his other arm. He marched towards the exit, having a look at both Vader and Jack of Blades as he walked closer. He was not sure what to, but Vader ordered him to ignore, and that was what he did. He walked up to the two, past them and continued his walk. He barely looked at the two when he passed them, stopping just outside the bank. Out in the distance, a giant patchwork was walking around. Confused, Jason leaned his head to the side before walking out of the bank entirely. He stopped by the stairs, looking around and trying to figure out the way back to the base.

-

Spider-Man watched the man, Deadpool swing by. "HEY! There is only one true copycat, and that is NOT you" He said, watching how the man continued playing Spider-Man. Spider-Man shrugged, deciding to leave it for now. He launched himself back up to the rooftop, landing with a flip in front of the rest of the group. "I know what you're thinking. You lost me there. But no no, this spider is here to stay!" He said, flexing with his arms.

Thunder Fox
Scott moved out of the ship, just in time to blast both missiles with his eye laser and saving the ship. "You heard Jean. Move out!" He said, opening fire against the Green Goblin who laughed, flying around in the air. He dropped another grenade, which Jean repeated the same scenario on. She closed it inside a force-field, disableing the grenade. "With the airborn's constant attacks, we will not be able to deal with the rest of the Brotherhood." He said, watching how the Green Goblin flying higher up in the air. Neji and Sauske replying the senerio..... neji looked the goblin and looked at Sauske whos eyes already changed and made a shadow clones to reach the goblin he was doing this at high speed to reach him quicker when he got eye level he made a hand sign "Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique" multiplie blasts of fire was shot at the goblin as shurikens were hiddin within the flames

Neji looked at spider man annoyed "i take that back your worse then Naruto" he said with a hint of aggrivation

Johns Mannequin
Originally posted by Jack of Light
"There are ancient artifacts interspersed throughout this world. I visited a large structure with many relics. Among them, I found this." he said, shuffling through his belongings and showed Vader a mahogany talisman coated with enigmatic inscriptions. "It has the ability to amplify certain forces, but it is of no use to me. Perhaps you can find some sort of function for it." He tossed it onto the pavement before Vader.

Voorhees, wait here for me.

Vader picked up the artifact. He grasped it in his right hand, and, with his left began to attempt to resurrect the bank. He felt the power of the item surge through him. He had never felt such mastery over the force. In one continuous motion of Vader's arm, the building reconstructed itself and once again existed as more than a pile of rubble.

This is quite intriguing. Perhaps we could work on a deal for it using the gold from this structure?

Jack of Light
Voorhees, wait here for me.

Vader picked up the artifact. He grasped it in his right hand, and, with his left began to attempt to resurrect the bank. He felt the power of the item surge through him. He had never felt such mastery over the force. In one continuous motion of Vader's arm, the building reconstructed itself and once again existed as more than a pile of rubble.

This is quite intriguing. Perhaps we could work on a deal for it using the gold from this structure?

I propose that I join you on your journey. Doing so, you will gain the power of the most legendary sword-wielder to ever walked the plane of Albion, my former world. Along with this, you will acquire the power that is of no use to me." Jack's demonic eyes gazed into the sky. "All I ask if the possession of one object that we'll come across- an ancient sword of unrivaled magnitude. So, Vader, have we reached a deal?"

Johns Mannequin
Considering that I have no need for a sword of any kind, it is. This is Jason Voorhees, and he, if you have not already noticed, is a member of my group. We are called the Vendetta, and are interested in gaining power over magic and not allowing "Heroes Unite" to send us back to our respective worlds. So you are an off-worlder as well, a refreshing oddity from the rest of this self-degreading society.

Jack of Light
Jack then bowed, and then asked "Tell me, where is this base of yours?"

Green_Demon
Deadpool landed next to Spiderman, stood tall, and declared, "Fear not citizens! It is I, Captain America! I represent truth, justice, and the American way, such as the right to bust a cap in thine neighbor or become morbidly obese! I am the enemy of communism and socialism and a firm believer of capitalism! Despite all this, however, I am apparently a Liberal!"

Osiris glanced angrily at Avalanche and pointed upward with his right hand. It began to glow white.

"Phelos bandra exta eros aries! The glow became gaseous and gathered around the tip of the pointing finger, becoming a ball that turned yellow, then orange. The drow threw the orange sphere at the ground at the earth shaker's feet, and it exploded with the force of three grenades.

Johns Mannequin
Follow the path of my star fighter. It leaves a trail in the sky.

Voorhees, follow him.

With this, Vader took off in the screeching fighter, returning to Vendetta Headquarters.

Darth Extecute
Jason turned around, looking at Jack of Blades.. He leaned his head to the side, walking up to the man.. He looked down at the man who was slightly shorter.. Waiting for him to move, Jason did nothing but standing straight, staring at Jack..

-

Spider-Man laughed, pointing at Deadpool. "I like this guy" he said quickly, patting Deadpool on the shoulder.. "Captain!" He said, saluting Deadpool.. "My name is Spider-Man.. You can call me Spider-Man" He said, nodding.. "However, I bet you knew that already" He said, recalling how the man played with webs and sang..

Green_Demon
"Well now you are Bucky," Deadpool declared, "And you will be exploded.... Wonder Woman style."

Jack of Light
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Jason turned around, looking at Jack of Blades.. He leaned his head to the side, walking up to the man.. He looked down at the man who was slightly shorter.. Waiting for him to move, Jason did nothing but standing straight, staring at Jack..

-

Spider-Man laughed, pointing at Deadpool. "I like this guy" he said quickly, patting Deadpool on the shoulder.. "Captain!" He said, saluting Deadpool.. "My name is Spider-Man.. You can call me Spider-Man" He said, nodding.. "However, I bet you knew that already" He said, recalling how the man played with webs and sang..

"I'll fly slowly... I understand that with hulking strength comes the speed of a rock." Jack said to Jason. A vortex of wind formed around him, and he shot into the sky, piercing the clouds. He stopped, making sure that Jason was still in view. Then he soared off, following the smoke trail left by Vader's starfighter.

Johns Mannequin
By this time, Vader had landed in the underground hangar of the base, and stepped out into the conference room, waiting for Jason and Jack.

Muck101
(Woah.... how did this thread get so big so quickly? Did I miss somthing? And by the way, do I still have claim on Thing, Wildcat, and Human Torch?)

Kaldorei
Osiris, Avalanche and Blob:

The blast knocked Avalanche of his feet, throwing him backwards. Blob on the other hand, grabbed Avalanche mid-air before he flew too far and putting him gently to the ground. "Thanks, Blob. Now lets show this piece of junk who is to boss around" Avalanche said, slamming his foot into the ground. He closed his eyes and gave out a powerful roar. The ground under the giant started to tremble, quaking heavily. Blod charged the giant, grabbing a car and with all his force, launching it towards the giant. "Show him, Blob!" Avalanche shouted, increasing the strength of the quake. The ground under the giant started to break loose and slowly, holes to the sewers were opened by the earthquake.

Green Goblin:

The Green Goblin dived, in order to dodge from the fireballs. It was barely enough, as one of the balls touched his helmet. By the time the fireballs had passed, Goblin laid a hand on the helmet, watching the two ninjas. "That was not a normal fireball! Neither is this!" He shouted, launching two rockets against the crew by the ship.

"Bye bye, heroes!" He said, flying up high into the air. On his way up, he threw down a grenade of the more powerful kind, who explodes upon heat and more than double the strength of a normal grenade. "We will never meet again" He laughed and flew up in the air.

Darth Extecute
"One second, Captain" Spider-Man said, launching a web at the incoming grenade. He hoped the rest of the group took care of the incoming rockets, because that was out of his league. The web stickied at the grenade and Spider-Man started spinning around. He was aware that if the grenade came close to heat, it would explode. The best thing to do would be to keep it cool in the air. He did not dare take it down and try to disarm it, and did not dare throw it away either. It could harm innocent. With that, he just stood there on the roof, spinning around, around and around to keep the grenade up. "I'm never going to ride the merry-go-round again!" He said, getting dizzy.

Green_Demon
"Go Bucky!" Deadpool shouted, "Now tie yourself to the rocket so you die the heroic death you were always ment to do, and nevermind the fact that I have regenerative powers, meaning you could throw me at the grenade without killing me.... permanently, anyway. So yeah, you sacrifice yourself for the greater good and stuff."

((21 spells left))

As the golem tried to regain it footing, Osiris pointed towards the sky, approximately above Blob and Avalanche. The pointing hand glowed white.

"Ligamus seta zasa elga dule..." He chanted, shooting the the white glow into the sky. The white glow when high before becoming a brilliant flash that spawned seven lightning bolt that rained down on obese mutant and earthshaker; four for Blob, three for Avalanche.

((20 spells left))

Okami_Oni

"Unfortunately not yet, mr. Wayne" He replied, lowering his head slightly. He remained silent for a moment, thinking of the lives that had been paid so far. "We are however doing out best in finding a way to do this. It is hard, considering the fact that the source of this is dead. The writing that she used to this is of hardly readable ancient symbols. We have one of our best researchers working on this as we speak" Charles said, taking on another soda. He looked around in the room, not finding any Shadowcat nearby, as he opened the bottle and tapping soda into a glass.

"Tell me, Batman. What is your.... special gift?" He asked the man, knowing he was no mutant.

At the scene of crimes:

Blob saw how the gigantic being was moving in his direction. The creature was by far more than double Blob's size. He made the decision that this was not a battle he was to pick, as he turned around about to run. Avalanche placed his hand in front of Blob who halted. "Leave it to me. This is just scraps put together" He said, grinning. "Let us see how he can handle THIS!" Avalanche roared, as the ground as well as the giant started vibrating and a minor earthquake was summoned at it's location.

BATMAN:

Wayne smiles slightly... "Professor... I... I'm just an ordinary man in a suit... These gadgets, they're all i have. Them and my martial arts training. But I do have an extensive technological knowledge, and I can do whatever is necessary to help in this time of crisis."

GAMBIT AND LEON:

Westchester, several hours later...

The Impala pulls into the X-Manor driveway and is pulled to a quick stop at the entrance. Gambit hops out, taking in the scenery... "It... It's been quite some time since I stepped foot 'round dese parts... Too long."

Leon looks around, taking in the scenery as Gambit leads the way to the rather large front door and opens it. "Wait, shouldn't we knock first or something?"

Gambit smiles. "Would be polite. But dese times, dey call for irrational behavior. Besides... I gotta feelin' dat Charlie already know we here, comprende?"

Leon nods and the two men step inside.

Kaldorei

Charles smiles, when the door openes. He look at Bruce and nods "That is a good asset to the research. True talents is what you find here" Professor X said, pointing at his head and tapping at it twice, "And not in brute strength." Your offer to help is greatly appreciated and as soon as I have greeted.... an old friend, I will get back to you and show you around more detailed" Charles said, putting the soda glas on the counter. "Please have a look around. I will be with you in a moment" He said, moving in the direction of Gambit and Leon.

As Gambit and Leon entered the mansion, Shadowcat ran trough the wall and trough Gambit "Morning, Gambit.. Morning, Stranger.. I would love to stay, but you know... school." Shadowcat said, running trough the body of Gambit and trough the door, running away into the courtyard.

At the scene of crime:

Avalanche had just recovered from the first explosion Osiris had made at him when the lighting bolt struck right at Blob, who was pushed to the ground. Avalanche was a little swifter, throwing himself to the side and causing the bolts to miss. "What good am I if the guy do not touch anything?" He growled, looking around. "Green! Deal with him!" He said in a com-link, pointing at Osiris.

"My pleasure!" Green Goblin said, diving from high up the air with his board. He targeted Osiris with his tracking device, launching a homing missile. "Bye bye!" He shouted, laughing as he stood still in the middle of the air, hoovering with his board.

At the X-Man jet:

"I am sorry for ruining your honorable death, captain!" Scott said, launching a laser at the grenade, making it explode instantly. The force of the explosion was enough to push everyone near to the ground, except for Jean who focused on the two incoming rockets. She closer her eyes and the two rockets turned into eachother and exploded. "Let us do what we came here to do!" Jean said, not willing to play defensive anymore.

Okami_Oni
Leon looks bewildered at the girl phasing through Gambit, but tries to conceal it. He looks over at the man in the wheelchair and nods a greeting. "Sir, I'm Leon Kennedy, Secret Service. Your man here has been telling me what he sees as the problem at hand. How can we help?"

Gambit puts up a hand to stop him. "Whoa, dere, m'sieur. Le's not get carried away jes yet. Let Charles 'splain everyt'ing." He looks into the next room. "Already got some more company, Charles?" He points in at Batman.

Bruce walks into the room to join them, noticing that the man from the Secret Service looks just as confused as he had upon his arrival. "Name's Bruce Wayne. Pleasure to meet the two of you."

Leon extends a hand. "Leon Kennedy, Secret Service."

Gambit nods. "Friends call me Remy LeBeau. To Everyone else, it's Gambit. Take yeh pick, mon ami."

Green_Demon
If Osiris was worried about the missile of death coming at him, he did not show it in his facial expression.

"Egaircheftmontelusbelldonna!" He ran through the incantion, raising both his hands with the middle and ring finger down, the other finger erect, glowing pink. The pink glow shot out from either side, and seemed to hit an invisible barrier and meshed around the barrier, forming a pink semi-translucent sphere around Osiris that held up to the power of the missile.

Darth Extecute
Jason walked slowly after the flying man, constantly keeping him in sight with both eyes. He carried the bag with the gold on his back, suddently stopping. He turned around, looking at the bank. He had forgot entirely about his machette. As far as he remembered, the machette were still in the bank. His loyal machette. He turned again, looking at Jack, turning looking at the bank and then again at Jack.

-

Spider-Man was thrown to the ground, dazed. He got up on feet again, barely able to stand. "Woah. The world sure can spinn fast" He said, not being able to hold focus. He fell to the ground again, looking up in the sky. In his eyes, the sky looked like a twister, the way everything spun. He raised his hand, waving "Dont worry about me.. I'm perfectly fine!"

Johns Mannequin
Noticing Jason's seeming indecision as where to go, Vader thought he has lost sight of Jack, but then he remembered that he had probably forgotten about his machete.

Remember, Voorhees, the enemy destroyed your machete, and they will pay for it later. As for now, continue following Jack.

Muck101
Wildcat had done his best to try and cope with the whole incident of HIS ENTIRE WORLD BEING TORN APART, AND HIS BEING SENT TO ANOTHER DAMNED UNIVERSE as well as he could. Wich, suffice it to say, was not too well. Though that didn't stop him from getting back into the swing of things. Crime was crime, and criminals were criminals, and a muggers jaw broke just as easily in this universe with a good haymaker as it did in his old one. So he went about doing just as he did when he was with the JSA, give lousy punks a beatin' which he was commendably good at, mind you. The news of a new hero-team reaching him was a godsend. Sure, he could hold his own. But when you're pushing ninedy years old its always good to be among others to back you up, slowed aging process or not. Ted Grant inevitably found his way to the mansion, and stood at the gate (in uniform of course), waiting to be noticed and greeted

Darth Extecute
Jason heard the voice, clenching his fists. That's right. It was destroyed. Jason looked up at Jack, continue to follow him from the ground. As he walked, a civilan had made up his mind to stop Jason from walking away with the values. A baseball bat of iron in his hand, he jumped out in front of Jason, swinging it straight at him. Jason met the bat halfway, gripping it with one hand. He closed his fist tight, snapping the bat in half by using his left hand. Now Jason held one of the two pieces of the bat, before smashing it into the civilian, knocking him unconcious instantly.

Jack of Light
"Jason, don't waste your time with these whelps. I shall annihilate anyone who hinders us. Just keep moving." Jack shouted, his voice echoing behind his ghostly mask. He swirled around, and eyed the road. There were no more humans in view, so he averted his eyes back to Jason and started to fly off again.

Kaldorei

"Welcome back, Remy" Charles said, watchign and smiling at the two. "Ah, yes. This is Batman" Charles said, pointing in the direction of Bruce. "He have suffered the same faith as you have, Leon. Come on in, and I will share the details with you all. Let us just wait for the final guest before we start." Charles said kindly with a soft voice, being a little distant when he sensed another newcomer.

Kitty had not reached outside the gate yet, as she recieved a message from Charles in her head. She stopped in front of the man that went by the name Wildcat and smiled "Good morning, sir. The professor is expecting you. Please go on inside." She said nodding, pointing in the direction of the mansion. "I would have loved to stay and chat, but I would hate to be late for school. Bye now!" She said, waving the man of as she ran away.

At the scene of crime:

"Seems someone fails getting the point!" Green Goblin shouted, turning in the air to assault him another time. He went within shooting range, but failed to launch the missile. "WHAT?!" He shouted, noticing he was out of missiles. "YOU WERE LUCKY THIS TIME!" He shouted, turning in the air to head in the opposite direction. "I will be back!" He shouted, raising his fist before deciding to return to the headquarter.

"Blob! Get out of here!" Avalanche shouted, filled with rage. He smashed his foot into the ground as Blob ran in the opposite direction of the giant. Seconds after the earthquake that Avalanche created, the ground holding the giant up gave in and the giant fell trough the ground and into the sewers. "This will give us some time! Fall back!" Avalanche roared as the Brotherhood started retreating.

Green_Demon
Osiris sighed. Somehow, he had fended off multiple attacks. He didn't bother the Brotherhood, and turned his attention to the Building Golem.

"Thank you for your service, spirit. Now return these elements to their original state, and you shall find your reward in your natural plane," Osiris said. The golem nodded and removed itself from the sewer, made its way to the torn building it had emerged from, and seemingly meshed everything back together. The owner woould find the building intact, but much of the furniture in dissaray.

Muck101
Wildcat had just begun to grow bored waiting around. He'd have pulled out a cig if he hadn't quit smoking around....say fifty years ago. God, that made him feel like an old man. But hey, atleast he could still bust heads with the best of 'em! As for the young lady who came running out from nowhere, He found he was reassuring himself directly on sight of her. 'Hey now....This could be a pretty good gig afterall.' He mused to himself. 'Woah there Ted....you're old enough to be her great-grandfather. Settle down.'. He did his best to give a nice smile when she passed. "Uh..yeah. Sure." He mumbled, immediately curious as to who the hell this "Professor" was, and how he knew he was here.Oh well, might as well see for himself! He wandered in through the gate and approached the door, giving it several knocks.

Muck101
(this post is for Onomatopoea, I just got permission for him)

Lucille Smith had come home, arms full of groceries. Her apartment was terribly dark, it faced away from the streetlights, and her curtains were very thick so there was little moonlight. She tried to find the lightswitch with her elbow, but to no avail. "Damn...." She'd have to set these down first. The paper bags landed with a small thud.

"Thud."

Lucilles eyes snapped wide. "W-who's there? I know you're here... I have a gun!" That was a lie, but it made her feel better to say it. Immediately she ran over to the lightswitch, and fumbled around it before finally flicking it on. the ceiling bulb humming as it slowly lit.

"Click..Bzzt"

Lucille spun around just in time to see a bizarrely dressed man standing before her, a 9mm semi-automatic pistol pointed at her face. "No.... Please!"

"Blam."

*BLAM*!

jewallac
"Evil demon in our sight, your true power shall be your plight. Within the walls of your cell, you shall be banished straight to hell!"

As the demon exploded in a very difficult vanquish, the home of the Charmed Ones shook.

"Well ladies," Paige Matthews, the youngest sister, said. Who wants to scrape the demon residue off the walls this time?"

"Sorry, I have to be at the club to interview a new waitress," the eldest of the three, Piper Halliwell said.

"And I have to be at the Bay Mirror," the middle sister, Phoebe Halliwell said. "I have to make my deadline for my article."

"Well I have a charge to guide," Paige said. "He's been calling me for an hour now."

"If that's the case, I'll ask Leo if he can do it," Piper said.

"I thought he said that if he couldn't be here for a demon vanquish that he shouldn't have to clean up the aftermath," Phoebe said.

"Don't worry. He'll do it. I'll just have to give my dear ol' husband a little incentive," Piper said with a jive look on her face.

As soon as the three sisters were leaving out of the attic, they were transported somewhere they have never been before.

"What... the... hell...! Where are we," Piper asked.

"I don't know, but how did we get here," Paige answered.

"This has to be some after effect of the demon we just vanquished," Phoebe said. "Paige, see if you can orb us home."

They all held hands and Paige imagined their home in her mind. She then imagined a mass of glowing white orbs surrounding the three of them. They were in the sky as a compound of orbing white lights when something knocked them back down.

"Something is blocking me from orbing out of here. I've never felt anything like it before." Paige said.

"This going to be a long day," Piper said.

Green_Demon
Months earlier...

Lina was happily skipping along after a fresh kill of bandits, and stealing there gold. Then she stopped.

"Okay.... reality shifting and distorting, not good."

And then it all went black. Not uncoscious black, but it did fade into a similiar darkness just the same. Then the darkness abaded, and Lina found herself in a forest of towers.

"Ah..."

Present...

Kaldorei

Charles made his way to the entrance of the mansion and opened the door to their newest guest, Wildcat. "Welcome, good sir. Please step inside. I am going to introduce the matter to several newcomers. Why do you not join us?" He asked, clearing the path for Wildcat to enter. "My name is Charles Xavier. Most call me Professor" Charles said with a friendly tone, wondering if they would recieve more unexpected guests soon. Charles made his way back to the other newcomers and pointed in the direction of the living room. "Please, have a seat. I will share with you what I know about everything" He said, hoping that Wildcat would join Leon, Bruce, Remy and the others in the discussion.
"Any of you wish anything to eat or drink before we start?" Charles asked politely, stopping by the kitchen on the way to the livingroom.

Okami_Oni
Leon shrugs slightly. "I hate to be a nuisance, but could i get some water?"

jewallac
~Ok, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out a way to get the Charmed Ones to meet up with someone. Help would be greatly appreciated.~

The Charmed Ones were at a lost. They tried every spell they knew to get get home.

"Ok, now I'm getting pissed off," Piper exclaimed. "We've been here for over an hour doing spells that should have been transported us home immediately."

"You know, I'm pissed too," Phoebe said. "But yelling isn't going to help us get home, Piper."

"I know. But you have to admit, it makes you feel a whole helluva lot better."

"Look, ladies," Paige said. "This place looks like we're still on earth. Why don't we go look for someone who might can help us."

"And where are we going to find someone like that, Paige," Piper asked.

"I don't know. Maybe we should try a locater spell for other magical creatures. We may find something."

"She's right," Phoebe said. "But first, let me see if I can get a premonition about what's really going on."

"How are you going to do that. There's nothing for you to touch," Piper said.

"Sure there is," Phoebe said slyly. "We're just standing on it."

Okami_Oni
<< come to the mansion! all my peoples is there... >>

Green_Demon
Lina, cape on back, bag slug over shoulder, and freaky shoulder gaurds, bounded past the Charmed One.

"Hey, come back here!" A brutish man yelled from an alley, "You can't just beat us up and think you can get away with it!"

Lina stopped a few feet past the trio of witches, "Look like someone didn't learn their lesson."

"Wait..." The man just seemed to realize what he did, "Mercy! Mercy!"

"FFFIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAR!!!" A flaming sphere sparked into existence in the hand free of the burden of a bag, and slung it back, "BAAAAALL!!!!" She threw the ball forward, and it hit the ground just in front of the man and exploded with the force of a grenade. The man fell back, appharently dazed, hurt, and covered in 3rd degree burn, but relatively unharmed for someone who just took a face full of fire.

"Ow..." Not that he wasn't unharmed, proving this by falling into uncosciousness.

Darth Extecute
"ILLIDAN! YOU WILL PAY WITH SUFFERING! ALL THE CRIMES YOU HAVE MADE! YOUR REIGN ENDS HERE!"
Maiev roared, grabbing her glavie and charged in his direction. Illidan was in a weakened state, bleeding on the ground as Maiev leaped on top of him, prepared to make the finaly blow.
"Good Bye, Illidan. May your soul burn in eternity"
Suddenly, Maiev gave out a scream of agony and turned into nothing but dust on top of Illidan. He laughed brutaly, grinning.
"Good bye, Maiev"

Hours later, Maiev was throw onto the middle of the highly trafficated street with a horrible headache and barely any air to breath. She stood on her knees, and cars slammed their breaks to not hit the armored woman.
"What?! Where am I? Where is Illidan? WHAT IS THIS PLACE!?"
She cried out, clenching her fist. She was blinded by rage, and the horrible headache made her miss all the cars that drove by her. "No Illidan?" She said, looking around and her rage turned extreme "
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOO!"
She roared out over the city, echoed several blocks. "I HAD HIM!" She cried, falling lower to her knees with hands over her face.
"Curse him.. Curse this world.. Curse the summoner.."
She slammed her fist into the ground repeatingly. The cars have breaked in a circle around her, making the traffic sieze to move at that street entirely.

Jack of Light
As Jack flew on, occasionally slowing down as to not leave the hulking Jason behind, he finally arrived at the enormous Vendetta base. He floated down to it, entering through one of the hangar doors. As his feet met the ground with a thud, he glanced around.

Johns Mannequin
Vader acknowledged Jack's presence with a nod, and continued on with what he was doing.

jewallac
Originally posted by Green_Demon
Lina, cape on back, bag slug over shoulder, and freaky shoulder gaurds, bounded past the Charmed One.

"Hey, come back here!" A brutish man yelled from an alley, "You can't just beat us up and think you can get away with it!"

Lina stopped a few feet past the trio of witches, "Look like someone didn't learn their lesson."

"Wait..." The man just seemed to realize what he did, "Mercy! Mercy!"

"FFFIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAR!!!" A flaming sphere sparked into existence in the hand free of the burden of a bag, and slung it back, "BAAAAALL!!!!" She threw the ball forward, and it hit the ground just in front of the man and exploded with the force of a grenade. The man fell back, appharently dazed, hurt, and covered in 3rd degree burn, but relatively unharmed for someone who just took a face full of fire.

"Ow..." Not that he wasn't unharmed, proving this by falling into uncosciousness.
~Thanks, Green. I owe you one.~

"Well...Looks like you don't need a premonition after all, Phoebe," Paige said.

Piper froze the woman.

"Wait, Piper. We might can get some answers from this lady. Unfreeze her," Paige said.

"What?! Fire starters are evil, Paige? The only reason they're born is to serve the source of all evil."

"Well if that was the case, what about that little boy we saved 6 years ago?"

"That was different. He was a kid."

"So. We don't even know where we are. What if this woman is the only one who knows what going on and where we are."

"She's right, Piper. We don't have a lot of options here," Phoebe said.

"Well, if that's the case, see if you can sense if she's evil or not, Phoebe," Piper said.

Phoebe looked at the woman. She used her empathy power to sense if this woman had any evil feelings in her. Phoebe felt nothing but confusion, fear, exhaustion and anger.

"Well, she's no demon and she's just as lost as we are."

"What a coincidence," Piper said sarcastically and unfroze the lady.

"We need your help," Paige said.

"We don't know where we're at and we need to get home," Phoebe said.

"And you clearly have powers," Piper added.

"So we were wondering if you'd like to help us," Paige said.

"If you do, we can help you get away from that guy," Phoebe finished.

Green_Demon
Lina glared at the trio before rubbing her chin.

"Meh, don't know why I'm here either," Lina shrugged before conjuring another fireball, bouncing it in her hand dangerously, "And I don't serve no forces of evil. They've tried to recruit me, but Lina is her own woman! Besides, I don't know what these firestarter are, I'm a sorceress. And you three, you're somethin' too. Not sorceresses or wizards, more subtle," She though for second, the fireball poofing out of existence, "Witches, right?"

jewallac
~There is no way Lina could know what was said about her seeing as Piper froze her Phoebe just read her emotions.~

Green_Demon
((Ah, didn't know how that freezing worked))

Lina rubbed her chin.

"I know a place," She stated before running off, vaguely motion for the witches to follow.

jewallac
Before they could say, something the girl was gone.

"Come on," Paige said and orbed them to where the lady was.

"Hey you just can't leave us like that. Were liable to get caught up in something that we don't want to be in," Piper said.

"And what about that guy back there," Phoebe asked. "Don't you need help?"

Green_Demon
"Oh him? He was a crook. I'm what you call a crook's crook. I take out the bad guys and steal their stuff," Lina explained, "That explosion likely attracted them... what you call 'em? Police! Nice bunch, even if they don't like me not returning these posessions to their rightful owners."

jewallac
The sisters just looked at the woman cluelessly.

"You're not from around here, are you," Piper asked.

"Yeah. You don't use your powers in broad daylight while you're out in the open," Phoebe added. "You could have fatal consequences." She reminisced back to the death of her older sister, Prue.

Piper and Prue made the mistake of vanquishing a demon in the middle of the day outside their home. It was caught on tape and through a series of events, Prue died. Phoebe didn't want that to happen anymore.

"Now, you were leading us to somewhere," Paige said to the woman. "And by the way, what's your name? My name is Paige, this is Piper and that's Phoebe."

Green_Demon
"Lina Inverse! Back home, using your power out in the open gauranteed noone messed with you," Then she stopped, "Is.... is that a drow?" She asked herself aloud.

Osiris was making his way calmy towards Xavier's mansion, or was it the Avenger's Mansion? Meh... Then he noticed something.

'Hmmm... that red headed womam. She looks familiar.... from the interdimesnional files?... Yes.... Inverse.... this could be a problem."

jewallac
"Drow? What's a drow," Paige asked looking in the direction that Lina was looking. "Is it some kind of demon?"

"I don't know, but I don't want to stick around and find out," Piper said. "Let's go. Lina, you lead the way."

Green_Demon
Lina shrugged and continued heading towards the mansion. She looked behind herself.

"He's following us."

jewallac
"Well do you want us to get rid of him," Piper asked.

"Because we can," Paige added.

"But you have to tell us if he's a demon or not," Phoebe chided. "But just saying that's he's evil will work just fine."

Green_Demon
"Drows in general are evil, except for a few off-shoot rebels. It's likely he's evil but he could just be displaced too and heard that this old guys is giving a place to stay for such people," Lina explained.

jewallac
"Well that certainly complicates things," Piper said sarcastically. "How am I supposed to blow something up if I don't know if it's evil or not?"

"Piper, you have to just wait things out," Phoebe said. "I'm pretty sure that we'll get some answers soon."

"You had a premonition," Paige asked her older sister.

"No. Call it women's intuition."

"Well we're all women here," Paige exclaimed. "...And I don't have any intuition about anything. What about you, Lina? What do you think we should do? I mean, he does look like he's after you and all."

Green_Demon
"Well, as long as he don't start trouble."

Osiris frowned, 'They think I can't hear them.'

Darth Extecute
Maiev opened her eyes after recovering slightly from the transportation. "Where.. am I?" She asked herself, looking around. Around her, cars had crashed and in the background policecars was heading her way. "What? What is this trickery?" She shouted, looking around herself. People stared and pointed at her, whispering things to eachother. Maiev held her head in pain, looking around. SHe had never seen anything like it. Huts higher than the high elf towers. Strange metal wagons. Thick air, barely breathable trough. Some kind of strange soil. "WHOEVER DOES THIS, STOP IT!" She screamed, teleporting out of the block. "Who..?" She whispered to herself, landing on one of the rooftops. "Why..? I swear this is Illidan's doing" She cursed to herself, not watching her steps. She missed the edge of the five level building roof, and fell of it, smashing into the ground hard and giving out a moaning sound. Her armor dampened the fall properly. As she opened her eyes, she had landed right between Lina and the three sisters. She continued laying on the ground, even though she was fully capable of getting up. "If I stay down, maybe I'll wake up from this nightmare" She thought to herself, closing her eyes again.

Green_Demon
"I'll confirm if he's following. Hold on to me," Lina ordered.

jewallac
~Sorry it's so short.~

"Hold on to you for what," Piper asked. "I could just freeze him and Phoebe could go over there and get a premonition off of him."

Just then, another woman fell right out of the sky.

"Ok. Seriously. What's going on," Paige said.

Green_Demon
"You can? Alright, that works to," Lina nods to the falling woman, "That's been happening for a while."

Darth Extecute
Maiev rose her head, looking at the pack in the alley. Slowly, she took a steady grip of the ground and got up. She could hear one of the girls ask what was going on, and as she stood up straight, she took a deep breath.
"I would love to find that out, too!" She said, holding her head. Quite the headache, falling from such a high hut.

jewallac
Piper froze the man this Lina woman called Osiris.

"Ok, Phoebe. Go do your thing."

Phoebe walked over to the man and touched his shoulder. She got the usual feeling of being pulled into a daydream and saw some kind of a city floating in the sky. A younger version of Osiris graduating and then teaching at some school was seen and then and then a building with a sign that read "Mad Labs" appeared in front of her. She opened the door and saw Osiris and some other guy telling him that he was going to be investigating some kind of dimensional disturbance.

When she came out of the premonition and told Lina and her sisters what she saw, Paige said, "So he's one of the good guys."

"And from what Phoebe told us about him working at this "Mad Labs" place, he may know what's going on," Piper said.

"So we should ask him what he knows and see if he can help us," Phoebe said.

"Yeah," Piper agreed. "But first, why is he after you, Lina. Since he's one of the good guys, you must have done something wrong."

Green_Demon
"Well, back where I come from, I was wrong given a bad reputation," Lina said nervously, "You know, nicknames like 'Enemy Of All Who Live.'"

Jack of Light
Jack of Blades glided through the air, searching for the next artifact. He could sense its archaic power, but there was something else. Looking around, Jack spotted a group of people down below as well as the next relic which was located somewhere near them. I could easily destroy them, but I should probably avoid them. He descended to the ground, then walked over to the energy source. Underground... Jack thought, starting to charge up a lightning bolt to destroy the layer of ground which covered the artifact. If the artifact still held any power, it should be able to survive a simple lightning blast. He raised his arm and fired a charge of energy which sent a shock wave throughout the area. Jack was almost certain he had been detected by the group, but it was too late to turn back. He approached the large crater he had created and peered in. Surely enough, a small silver gauntlet was at the bottom of the crater. It wasn't the sword, but it still carried some luster. He reached for it and picked it up, putting it on his left wrist. This one seems to adapt perfectly to my powers. A teleportation device, no doubt. Leaping out of the crater, he scanned the area for any signs of hostiles.

jewallac
"And why was that name given to you," Piper asked.

Just then, an explosion was heard.

"What the hell was that," Paige asked after the ground shook.

"I don't know," Piper said. "But we should go find some place to figure out what we're going to do. But first, we need to find out what that was." She walked towards the sound and now visible smoke rising over the buildings.

"Why walk when we can orb," Paige suggested.

"But what about Osiris," Phoebe said. "We know he isn't one of the bad guys now and we were going to get some answers from him."

Piper looked back at the frozen Osiris. "He does look capable of helping us," she said inquisitively. "We better take him with us."

She unfroze the man and they told him what was going on.

"So will you join us," Phoebe asked.

Green_Demon
"Yes," He turned to Lina, "Greetings, Ms. Inverse. I trust you have live up to you title of 'Enemy Of All Who Live' or just 'Bandit Killer?'"

Lina was about to ask how he knew so much before he silenced her.

"It matters not. Let us see to that disturbance, post haste."

Muck101
(( I've given up entirely on Wildcat. Just not feeling him anymore.... Im assuming that Kal gave me permission for Daredevil. So here goes!!) Mathew Murdoch had been especially busy lately, what with all these new villains showing up. Some that he'd never seen before. This meant both good work for him and his partner, and their law office. And yet it had begun to take its toll on him. Sure, he'd been able to hold his own with the best of them, but now it seemed as though there were twenty times as many villains rampaging this way and that. He hardly had time for paperwork anymore, and became even more withdrawn from his social life than usual. Matthew murdoch, attourney at law. Mathew Murdock, DareDevil. When he pulled the cowl over his face, his jaw hurt ever so slightly. An explosion downtown had caught him by surprise while he was swinging from building to building on patrol. The blast itself had been far away, but it distracted him enough so that the mini-grappling hook fired from his billyclub missed its mark. He began to fall. Oh, he caught himself on a flagpole quite gracefully, but not before his chin had a meeting with the pole itself. That was in the past. He'd gotten careless. Overconfident that he'd seen EVERYTHING. Not anymore. It was time to seek out old friends. Another patroll, but this time in search of a familiar face. Maybe spider-man was out and about?

jewallac
"Alright, everyone hold on to me," Paige said. As they all held on, Paige willed herself and her passengers to where she heard the sound come from. There was a gaping hole in the ground and some guy standing right besides it.

"This guy doesn't belong here either," Phoebe informed the group. "I can feel the same confusion and need to get home coming from him. It does feel a little different, though. Like he's looking for more of something."

Piper looked at Lina and Osiris. "Do you two know anything about this guy. Who he is or where he comes from?"

Green_Demon
"No.... but I may check if he is evil or not," He brought his right hand to the left of his head, level to his eyes, "Eligma detesto magna vault corna," He chanted these word as he slowly crossed his hands over his eyes. When he was done, his pupils were gone.

"He is evil."

Jack of Light
Evil is simply perception. I see that your's is clouded. all of them heard in their minds. His face rose toward the group, revealing a wraith-like mask. Then he said in his true voice "I hope the little heroes either want to join me. If not, you'd best have no intention of getting in my way."

Jack wasn't sure if he could take on all of them single-handedly, but he was sure he could give them quite the massacre.

Green_Demon
"I am Osiris the Drowish Wizard, of the House of Vhid-Noalith, Archmage of the Tenth Circle, Servant of Dr. Michealangelo Maddock DCLXV. To my left is Lina Inverse the Human, the Pink Sorceress, 'The Enemy of All Who Live,' 'The Bandit Slayer,' 'The Dragon Spooker,' and 'The Wielder of Nightmares.' To my right are sister witches three, Pheobe, Paige, and Piper, 'The Charmed Ones,'" He introduced, "You are Jack 'Of Blades.' This much I know of you. Care to explain to me how my perception is clouded?"

Jack of Light
Jack let out a cold laugh. "You seem to take your titles quite heavily." His mystical eyes shifted between the different people. "Your perception is clouded because your illusion of what is 'good' is nothing but your own thoughts. In other words, I'm not evil in everyone's eyes. Just yours."

His plate armored hand motioned toward his blade. "Now, are you going to oppose me and try to be like the other 'heroes', or will I have to incinerate you?"

Green_Demon
With bother her hands, Lina made the hand motion of holding a bow and drawing an arrow back, a flamming arrow materializing in her hand.

"I've met your type before. Trust me, I know the 'I'm just evil to you' speech," Lina explained, "Guess what, buck-o, you just blow a hole in a street for some fancy toy, and I'm pretty sure the authories will pay me handsomely for you capture."

Jack of Light
Jack pulled his glimmering blade out which flashed with a trace of electricity when he drew it. Standing back, he took his sword in his right hand and raised his left. "Let's see if you can withstand the most minor of attacks. Small sparks resonated from his hands and a thin strip of lightning shot at Lina. He immediately spun his sword into position and stood in his fighting stance.

jewallac
~Guys, I'm done for the day. I have to catch up on some sleep. My son doesn't like when daddy is tired at playtime. Cya tomorrow.~

"I don't think that the cops are going to pay anything for him, Lina," Piper said, freezing the lightining.

"But he did offend us," Paige added.

"And what kind of 'good' person would incinerate other people," Phoebe asked. Then something in her mind clicked. "Wait, did he just say 'other heroes'? You guys, don't attack just yet."

"What," Piper exclaimed. "But I'm ready to blow something up!"

"We may be able to get something from him."

"Like what," Paige asked.

"Like what he meant by 'other heroes'," Phoebe responded.

"Every time I get the chance to blow somebody up, something else comes up," Piper said exhaustedly. "He better have some answers or he's in for a whole hell of a lot of pain."

"Ok, guy. We won't vanquish you if you tell us who are these other heroes you're talking about," Phoebe said to the man.

Jack of Light
Jack cackled at her gesture. The frozen bolt of lightning actually broke the freezing magic, but Jack chose to retain it. As the blue energy slithered back to his finger tips he started to rise of the ground. "Destroying the entity that is Jack of Blades is virtually impossible. I think I'll humor you though; there's a silly little assembly of... justice-bringers who want to defend the world from a better rule. However, even if I knew where its base of operations was, it wouldn't be worth my time to tell you."

He started to float toward the group. "Now that I've told you some information, are you going to attack me? My blade does thirst for fresh blood." He paused. "By the way, if you want to join this pathetic hero clique, I might just kill you right now."

Green_Demon
Osiris saddled next to Lina, who had held another almost let loose Flame Arrow.

"Ms. Inverse," He whispered, "Am I to trust you ice spell would make chunks of ice?"

Lina nodded.

"Good, then use those when this gets ugly."

Lina nodded again, put her hands together, dissipating the flame arrow, and then pulling her arm back again in the arrow shooting fashion, this time with an arrow of blue energy.

Osiris turned to speak to Jack, but was stopped by Lina.

"So either join the heroes, join you, or sit on our butts and hope for the best, eh?" She asked, "Well, I've never been the hero type, I'm not one to do nothing while Hell breaks lose all around me and, frankly, I've never had it in me to be a bad guy so- FREEZE ARROW!"

She let her attack loose. Even if it did miss, foot tall bunches of ice spikes would emergy wherever they hit.

"Suko lemus spar van dela..." Osiris chanted from behind Lina, his right hand glowing white, but he held the spell in place.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>