Gotham should leave DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
I just been reading Jason Todd's respect thread and hes a ****ing badass. DC have got yet another cool street leveler. I swear Batman and all the Gotham street levelers should leave DC and emigrate to Marvel.

marvelprince
laughing out loud I'd love to draft Batman over to Marvel but you can't leave DC with nothing.

Alfheim
Originally posted by marvelprince
laughing out loud I'd love to draft Batman over to Marvel but you can't leave DC with nothing.

Well they could have Kang, there are loads of different verions of Kangs due to his time travelling. Kang isnt bad at H2h either he has fought Cap h2h.

Then Batman and company could set up in New York and just watch hell break loose..... smokin'

*takes out popcorn*

Juntai
Batman and them are fine were they are.
smile

Alfheim
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman and them are fine were they are.
smile

No there not. no expression They need to stretch their wings and kick more butt. DC is holding them back.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Alfheim
No there not. no expression They need to stretch their wings and kick more butt. DC is holding them back.

Then they should go to some Indie comic rather than Marvel . . .

Juntai
No there not. no expression They need to stretch their wings and kick more butt. DC is holding them back. What do you mean?
They do just fine.

Soljer
What do you mean?
They do just fine.

He means that he has a ridiculous bias against DC, but likes the general 'bat-family.'

Juntai
Originally posted by Soljer
He means that he has a ridiculous bias against DC, but likes the general 'bat-family.' Eh, I don't understand, I collect books from various companies. Mostly I follow writers, artists, characters, rather than company logo.

The Bat-Family books, are some of the best around, they're pretty much all in my monthly list, though Robin moves in and out, because he has a good story followed by a few whack ones, then another good arc.

Validus
Eh, I don't understand, I collect books from various companies. Mostly I follow writers, artists, characters, rather than company logo.
Shove your common sense and logic up your you know what.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Shove your common sense and logic up your you know what. stick out tongue

Alfheim
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Then they should go to some Indie comic rather than Marvel . . .

Well I dont know about that all I know is I love Marvel and street levelers. Any street leveler fan would want Batman in Marvel.

Imagine what would happen in Marvel if Gotham became a borough of New York. It would kick the **** off, because Batman would want to take over New York, that means mad beef with the Kingpin and other characters, use your imagination....more beef than Delhi.

Who would like to see an all out prep war between Stark and Bruce, instead of seeing him beat Superman.....again.

What do you mean?
They do just fine.

Well yeah, but I think they could do better. See above.

Originally posted by Soljer
He means that he has a ridiculous bias against DC, but likes the general 'bat-family.'

I still cant get over Sinestro he has got to be one of the most dumbest looking supervillains.

Brad: I know lets make a cosmic villain. Lets give him bright red skin, slick back hair and a dick dasterdly moustache.

Bob: I got a better idea. Lets have a villain with dark mutated skin, glowing eyes, really tall and a stocky build.

Brad: No thats stupid.

Bob: Yeah your right.

Brad: Hey ive got something else I could add to my character.

Bob: What?

Brad: A pink costume!

Bob: Damn man, your scaring me. Your character looks evil. Bright red skin, slick back hair, dick dasterdly moustache......pink costume. I wish I had come up with that idea.

I mean I cant belive it, I was dissing DC and a friend of mine trys to defend DC by showing me Sinestro......in a pink costume.

hysterical

The Bat-Family books, are some of the best around, they're pretty much all in my monthly list, though Robin moves in and out, because he has a good story followed by a few whack ones, then another good arc.

Thats why they need to move.

WrathfulDwarf

Batman is an important member of the JLA. Robin is also a very important member of the Teen Titans. I don't see how DC is holding them back. In a world of gods and cosmic supreme beings....the Batman family is an inspiration to all of us. They fight for the good cause with their intellect and athletic skills. These characters are human factor in the DCU Mythology.

Marvel would just turn into Mutants and away they go...

Juntai
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Batman is an important member of the JLA. Robin is also a very important member of the Teen Titans. I don't see how DC is holding them back. In a world of gods and cosmic supreme beings....the Batman family is an inspiration to all of us. They fight for the good cause with their intellect and athletic skills. These characters are human factor in the DCU Mythology. Don't forget Dick and the Outsiders.

WrathfulDwarf
Don't forget Dick and the Outsiders.

I also forgot Oracle and Birds of Prey. wink

Alfheim
Batman is an important member of the JLA. Robin is also a very important member of the Teen Titans. I don't see how DC is holding them back. In a world of gods and cosmic supreme beings....the Batman family is an inspiration to all of us. They fight for the good cause with their intellect and athletic skills. These characters are human factor in the DCU Mythology.

Yeah I know thats why when they leave DC, they can have some Marvel rejects.

Black Adam

Great Post.

srankmissingnin
Alfheim is right though Batman - and the Bat-family - are better suited to Marvel then DC. Marvel is more street level oriented then DC is; it's just a better fit...

but I'd rather see him in Wildstorm. embarrasment

capt it up
true then we would not get rediculous feats like death stroke and batman hitting flash a man who moves many times the speed of light

Redatom65
marvel sucks nowadays. DC for the first time in god knows how long is better than marvel. good job Joe Q.

capt it up
Originally posted by Redatom65
marvel sucks nowadays. DC for the first time in god knows how long is better than marvel. good job Joe Q.
not at all. DC for the msot part is boring as hell ecot for a few characters

Redatom65
do u like wolverine: origins

Black Adam
do u like wolverine: origins

I love it when people bring out examples of lone series to judge the quality of a companies entire lineup.smile

willRules

I personally feel it's a mixture of both. I mean I have heard nothing but good things about the latest JLA story lines, but the same can be said for New Avengers with it's cool new line up.

I am now buying more Batman stuff than I ever bought before in trade paperback, I love the new stuff with Batman's twisted relationship with his former ward, Jason Todd and the fact that Jason is a match for Bruce or Nightwing.
However saying that, I have also been collecting the latest series of Captain America, the art is reasonably good and the story lines are excellent. I haven't read every issue of the series but I have read most of them and intend to red them all and so far I haven't read a bad issue of that series yes

So whilst I'm generally more a fan of Marvel (Spidey, Deadpool and the latest crossover, Civil War, has IMO been great.) I'm starting to get into DC just as much. I'm really enjoying anything Green Arrow related and his recent fight with the Red Hood was cool yes

P.S everyone check out the GA respect thread, It's cool yes

Validus
Originally posted by capt it up
true then we would not get rediculous feats like death stroke and batman hitting flash a man who moves many times the speed of light
Yeah cause we know certain Marvel characters *ahem* haven't pulled off MORE than their fair share of ridiculous feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.