Supreme and Gladiator vs Superman1M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
supreme and glads are likely the 2 most powerful superman knock-offs. supreme pretty much put a beating on gladiator. could the 2 of them take out the MOST powerful superman knock-off? (assuming superman prime is STILL the orginal, of course . . .)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_(comics)

Galan007
Gladiator isn't too much of a factor here IMO.

I'm not to savvy with Supreme, so I'll hold off on my decision until I get some more info.

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
supreme and glads are likely the 2 most powerful superman knock-offs. supreme pretty much put a beating on gladiator. could the 2 of them take out the MOST powerful superman knock-off? (assuming superman prime is STILL the orginal, of course . . .)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_(comics)

Back in the day, it was a good comic(Supreme).

horrorwolf
Somehow I dont see those 2 taking down Superman 1 Mill - but I dont know enough about Supreme to say for sure. I lean with Supes for now.

Galan007
After somewhat investigating Supreme, I am just not convinced that he or Gladiator can beat S1M.

Validus
Superman should win. If you look at what Liefeld said about Supreme's power level though, he could make a decent showing for himself though.

leonidas
supreme was orginally intended to be more than superman in all ways -- including a nasty attitude.

Validus
I've subjected myself to some of his early books as well as the vastly superior Alan Moore stuff. He does have seriously nice feats and enough to maybe make a fight of this. Just depends on how highly you rank 1Million. We barely even got to see him at full power under the Super Sun.

Priest
Sentry is the most powerful superman
shifty

guy222
bump

vlaaad12345
Its not even a fight 1mil would shitstomp these guys.

carver9
Gladiator and Supreme are both suppose be like pre-crisis superman. They have the feats, pushing planet, destroying planets, etc.... but I cant see them beat supes 1million. Im going to leave this alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.