Galactus vs Hulk with some twists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright I know it's kind of silly but here we go. Beyonder at his full power transports Hulk and Galactus to a nuetral place now Galactus is at 100 feet tall and weighting 100tons and since Hulk is quite abit smaller the Beyonder increases Hulk's size to Galactus' size 100feet tall and 100tons. Since the fact that Hulk gets stronger the madder he gets Beyonder puts a device in Hulk's brain giving Hulk horrific imagies of people dying and other images to increase Hulk rage to it's peak. Also since Beyonder wants this to be a phyiscal fight he binds Galactus' projection powers mental powers and any kind of warping powers. Also to make a real fight he takes away battle field removal.

Galactus- 100feet and 100tons Incalcuable Strength Incredible Durability and Incredibly stamina.

vs

Hulk- 100feet & 100tons Incalcuable strength near indestructible durability and Stamina Hulk is at the rage level ever.

qqqqqqq
galactus uses the power cosmic and reverts hulk back to normal size and proceeds to stomp hulk flat

golem370
Beyonders has binded those kind of powers.

golem370
Hulk toss a guy who weight was equal to a Mountain when he tried to stomp him.

qqqqqqq
you're funny laughing

qqqqqqq
you should stop making hulk threads like this, its bad for kmc

golem370
Hey Beyonder said he The Hulk unlimited power. He gave Kurse the ability to easily defeat Thor he could of done this.

janus77
clearly, in this scenario Hulk would win.
it's quite possible that he has that "infinite" reserve of strength and that he can grow bigger, more resilient, more invulnerable as his rage increases... the only problem being that he usually wouldn't get the opportunity before a finishing blow.

Hercules
Neither get tired, both have incalucable strength, both are extremly difficult to hurt.

You have just written yourself a stalemate, Galactus can still channel his energy into strength and druability, just as Hulk's strength and durability increase with rage.

They fight till the end of time or one of them dies of old age and seeing as Galactus is an abstract, that would be Hulk.

Although everyone watching would have got bored and gone home long before then.

grey fox
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/Spite.jpg

Priest
Originally posted by janus77
clearly, in this scenario Hulk would win.
it's quite possible that he has that "infinite" reserve of strength and that he can grow bigger, more resilient, more invulnerable as his rage increases... the only problem being that he usually wouldn't get the opportunity before a finishing blow.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/Scathan-1.jpg
Borrowed from Symmetric Chaos
big grin

seaapple
This is not "kind of" silly, it is just plain silly stick out tongue . A human infected by gamma radiation vs. someone who is a master of all radiation and more. Galactus has been around since before this universe existed. Bruce Banner cannot do anything to him even in this scenario. The idea that the Hulk's strength grows with rage also has limits. Finally, Beyonder doesn't have that kind of power over Galactus. Galactus is just on a different level. Beings of the Hulk's ilk, even at peak physical strength, are inconsequential in Galactus's eyes.

Modt
DevilGoblins going to love this LOL

janus77
but the scenario is one where Galactus is pretty much stripped of all powers bar brute physical strength. which would give Hulk the advantage, considering his strength will continue to grow until it dwarfs Galactus (who has no access to Power Cosmic or the other stuff he normally would).

it's not a scenario that could be used to reflect upon the comparative skills/abilities of the two characters, as it is designed to neutralise Galactus and elevate the Hulk.

Mindship
Yes, this is yet another, "How do we upgrade the Lesser Character (and downgrade the Greater Character), so the Lesser can beat the Greater?" threads.

LordFear
Originally posted by seaapple
This is not "kind of" silly, it is just plain silly stick out tongue . A human infected by gamma radiation vs. someone who is a master of all radiation and more. Galactus has been around since before this universe existed. Bruce Banner cannot do anything to him even in this scenario. The idea that the Hulk's strength grows with rage also has limits. Finally, Beyonder doesn't have that kind of power over Galactus. Galactus is just on a different level. Beings of the Hulk's ilk, even at peak physical strength, are inconsequential in Galactus's eyes.

This is precisely what I was thinking. I don't think Beyonder has such powers to be able to turn Galactus into his puppet and pit him against Banner. Galan is nothing to scoff at.

horrorwolf
If this where possible, this would be the biggest stalemate ever IF
it wasnt for one thing.

Hulks endurance and interdimensional powersource. Hulk's rage would feed and strengthen him for however long as necessary...Galactus would tap and weaken...due to his need of requiring food for power.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by horrorwolf
If this where possible, this would be the biggest stalemate ever IF
it wasnt for one thing.

Hulks endurance and interdimensional powersource. Hulk's rage would feed and strengthen him for however long as necessary...Galactus would tap and weaken...due to his need of requiring food for power.

Utrigita
and sooner ore later he would devour the planet that they are on so Galactus wins.

And don't forget that normally many months passes between Galactus feedig if the immidiatly channels all his powers into his strenght then godbye hulk.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright I know it's kind of silly but here we go. Beyonder at his full power transports Hulk and Galactus to a nuetral place now Galactus is at 100 feet tall and weighting 100tons and since Hulk is quite abit smaller the Beyonder increases Hulk's size to Galactus' size 100feet tall and 100tons. Since the fact that Hulk gets stronger the madder he gets Beyonder puts a device in Hulk's brain giving Hulk horrific imagies of people dying and other images to increase Hulk rage to it's peak. Also since Beyonder wants this to be a phyiscal fight he binds Galactus' projection powers mental powers and any kind of warping powers. Also to make a real fight he takes away battle field removal.

Galactus- 100feet and 100tons Incalcuable Strength Incredible Durability and Incredibly stamina.

vs

Hulk- 100feet & 100tons Incalcuable strength near indestructible durability and Stamina Hulk is at the rage level ever.

Hulk knocks out Galactus. I do like Galactus

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Utrigita
and sooner ore later he would devour the planet that they are on so Galactus wins.

And don't forget that normally many months passes between Galactus feedig if the immidiatly channels all his powers into his strenght then godbye hulk.

There's no way he's gonna have time to eat anything while engaged with the Hulk. no expression

TricksterPriest
You know, I thought Devilgoblin&Xmeat were the only ones dumb to make a fight like this. Guess I was wrong.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/mumra.jpg

Utrigita
I have seen Galactus been attacked by an entire star fleet with a poweroutput that would have destroyed a Planet but funny how that didn't stopped him at all, he didn't even notice it, A full Hammerblow from Beta Ray Bill, (in that issue he had flown through planets and destroyed them with the blowns) he combined that and hammered Galactus, Galactus got a tiny crack thats all. He will eat without problems.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Utrigita
I have seen Galactus been attacked by an entire star fleet with a poweroutput that would have destroyed a Planet but funny how that didn't stopped him at all, he didn't even notice it, A full Hammerblow from Beta Ray Bill, (in that issue he had flown through planets and destroyed them with the blowns) he combined that and hammered Galactus, Galactus got a tiny crack thats all. He will eat without problems.

That was before he was crippled and maimed by golem370

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by golem370

vs

Hulk wins

TricksterPriest
Yes, cause this is a crap fight that only someone like you could have made. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hercules
but the scenario is one where Galactus is pretty much stripped of all powers bar brute physical strength. which would give Hulk the advantage, considering his strength will continue to grow until it dwarfs Galactus (who has no access to Power Cosmic or the other stuff he normally would).

it's not a scenario that could be used to reflect upon the comparative skills/abilities of the two characters, as it is designed to neutralise Galactus and elevate the Hulk.

So its not a debate then, whats the point of posting a topic that has been doctored to favour one over the other?

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/Bigsid73/smite3.jpg

nuff said! big grin

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yes, cause this is a crap fight that only someone like you could have made. roll eyes (sarcastic)

deal with it Hulk Hater, hulk can get stronger than anyone; he should be out of debate

you take : X

Hulk can get X +1

(and so on, with no exception if maybe abstract)

Deal with it Hulk Hater eek!

Hercules
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
deal with it Hulk Hater, hulk can get stronger than anyone; he should be out of debate

you take : X

Hulk can get X +1

(and so on, with no exception if maybe abstract)

Deal with it Hulk Hater eek!

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/Bigsid73/Catchphrase2.jpg

no expression no expression no expression

Magee
Devil Goblin strength means nothing in a fight, whether your a normal human or 6ft 10 green behemoth who gets stronger as he gets angry. "INFINITE STRENGTH" DOES NOT = AUTOMATIC WIN YOU THICK ****.

TricksterPriest
laughing nice one. thumb up

janus77
Magee, Strength is pretty fundamental here. brains will achieve little if both characters are forced - by plot - to fight.
Originally posted by Hercules
So its not a debate then, whats the point of posting a topic that has been doctored to favour one over the other?

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/Bigsid73/smite3.jpg

nuff said! big grin
well, there's nothing in it that could have any practical bearing upon comic-book "reality", as neither character here is recognisable so I assumed it was just a piece of fantasy.

I'd like to see Superman beaten senseless by The Tick. I might create a scenario where that happens, then put that up for people to have a laugh/contribute/be offended lol... thought this was along similar lines.

why on earth would Galactus ever engage in any physical combat? he has power enough to just eliminate/transmogrify any threat/nuisance before it can comprehend what is going on. so the basic premise of this thread was 'implausible', to start with.

still, found it funny that people got upset when I said Hulk would probably win in this scenario (what else was I supposed to say? infinite, ever increasing strength versus incalculable but stable strength...)
perhaps best to just image these two as BOTH being flavours of Hulk. one with the "madder = bigger, stronger" switched on, the other without. which wins?

Utrigita
That was before he was crippled and maimed by golem370

He still has his durebility hasn't he confused

Hercules
Magee, Strength is pretty fundamental here. brains will achieve little if both characters are forced - by plot - to fight.

well, there's nothing in it that could have any practical bearing upon comic-book "reality", as neither character here is recognisable so I assumed it was just a piece of fantasy.

I'd like to see Superman beaten senseless by The Tick. I might create a scenario where that happens, then put that up for people to have a laugh/contribute/be offended lol... thought this was along similar lines.

why on earth would Galactus ever engage in any physical combat? he has power enough to just eliminate/transmogrify any threat/nuisance before it can comprehend what is going on. so the basic premise of this thread was 'implausible', to start with.

still, found it funny that people got upset when I said Hulk would probably win in this scenario (what else was I supposed to say? infinite, ever increasing strength versus incalculable but stable strength...)
perhaps best to just image these two as BOTH being flavours of Hulk. one with the "madder = bigger, stronger" switched on, the other without. which wins?

I honestly don't know, the way I read it, I could see a stalemate, Galactus being an abstract should be as strong as he needs to be and be able to match the Hulk.

The thread was pretty pointless and I realised after I had posted that you weren't the thread starter.

I just really wanted an excuse to post my picture! big grin

janus77
lol,
my threads usually are only spite in terms of She-Hulk :P

Hulk rules all
You give the Hulk these "enhancements" to his already nigh omnipotent stats and he easily ***** slaps Galactus back to the post genesis big bang plot device. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
You give the Hulk these "enhancements" to his already nigh omnipotent stats and he easily ***** slaps Galactus back to the post genesis big bang plot device. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

chair No, shut up before you hurt yourself.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/mumra.jpg

Hercules
That smiley is great Trickster oh and

Pwned! lol

golem370
Image Hulk physical features on a 100foot body damn that's scary.

janus77
yeah but, so long as Hulk requires gamma radiation for the transformation... any version of The Silver Surfer will be able to strip him of his powers - however enhanced they are initially.

Galactus wouldn't even deign to "fight" Hulk.

mind you, if Sinister or someone with a genetics bent, were to merge Hulk with The Silver Surfer, then maybe Galactus would have a fight on his hands ... as the Power Cosmic would naturally augment and boost the Gamma Radiation from the pocket universe the Hulk has access to... could be rather awesome.

bigbran
Umm... what does it matter Hulk's size?
I've seen him start out a fight with him thinking Betty was dead, and he even had the image in his head... and he was still getttng his ass kicked by Abom...

Galactus wins.

You don't pimp slap Surfer out, manhandle Tyrant, stalemate IN-BETWEENER, KO Beta Ray with one closing slap, only to lose to Hulk.

Galactus wins 10/10.

Utrigita
Originally posted by bigbran
I've seen him start out a fight with him thinking Betty was dead, and he even had the image in his head... and he was still getttng his ass kicked by Abom...

Galactus wins.

You don't pimp slap Surfer out, manhandle Tyrant, stalemate IN-BETWEENER, KO Beta Ray with one closing slap, only to lose to Hulk.

Galactus wins 10/10.

Cosigned

Symmetric Chaos

Sheer muscle. If he amps at the same proportial rate his anger will amp him by more if he's huge.

Of course he still loses sad

Priest
I wonder if the hulk can take down TOAA in a fist fight if he was striped of all his powers except physical might. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Sheer muscle. If he amps at the same proportial rate his anger will amp him by more if he's huge.

Of course he still loses sad And it's still not enough...

Utrigita
now we are moving into the Omnipotente paradox section that is restricted to the religion forum wink

Symmetric Chaos
And it's still not enough...

. . . unless . . . shifty

horrorwolf
man has this thread gone to hell...

Hercules
man has this thread gone to hell...

it had the words, Galactus, Versus and Hulk in it, it wasn't really going anywhere else...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Galactus Actually knows how to throw down tho. I bet in all the millions of years BIG G has been around, he knows some pretty good cosmic Karate moves. he Would still be far faster than Hulk, and superior durability would mean the Hulk would lose his head.

Hercules
"every body was cosmic karate fighting, those abstracts were fast as lightning"

"Twas a little bit frightening, ooohhh when Big G was fighting"

big grin

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Galactus Actually knows how to throw down tho. I bet in all the millions of years BIG G has been around, he knows some pretty good cosmic Karate moves. he Would still be far faster than Hulk, and superior durability would mean the Hulk would lose his head. Huzzah!
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4772/galactussphinx31oc.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.