'Human' Hercules runs the h2h Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so, herc is completely human. how does he fair in straight h2h combat against these guys? no powers, no weapons. pure h2h. is 4000 years of experience enough to counter some of these martial arts experts?

1. Ben Grim (also human)
2. Hawkeye
3. Cyclops
4. Punisher
5. Kingpin
6. Iron Fist
7. Batman
8. Cap

olympian
Doesnt get past Iron Fist.

leonidas
that high, eh . . . shifty

Metalmanx
Originally posted by leonidas
so, herc is completely human. how does he fair in straight h2h combat against these guys? no powers, no weapons. pure h2h. is 4000 years of experience enough to counter some of these martial arts experts?

1. Ben Grim (also human)
2. Hawkeye
3. Cyclops
4. Punisher
5. Kingpin
6. Iron Fist
7. Batman
8. Cap

Pure hand-to-hand? He doesn't get past Hawkeye honestly. And that's not saying anything bad about Hercules. Just everyone Hawkeye and beyond are better hand-to-hand fighters.

leonidas
so all his experince . . . doesn't mean anything . . .? sad

Metalmanx
so all his experince . . . doesn't mean anything . . .? sad

Like I said, don't get me wrong. His experience is great. He's still an exceptional fighter. But a lot of his fighting skills consist of grappling and utilizing his super-strength. In terms of grappling, he's probably better than all of them.

Hercules
Personaly, I would say he struggles at Punisher and may make it to Kingpin.

I don't know how strong your saying hes going to be as a "human" his grappling skills and experience take him past Grimm and Hawkeye, he has a decent tussle with Cyclops, Punisher though could be 50, 50.

And Kingpin well he's strong for a normal human and IIRC gone hand to hand with Spiderman and beaten Red Skull hand to hand.

Unless you give him peak human strength, I don't see him beating Fisk, even with it, I would still be leaning towards Kingpin.

Soljer
Cyclops stops him, but he could probably draw with the Punisher.

Symmetric Chaos
Not sure what you mean by human but his experience should carry him to Frank or KingPin but not past that.

Jyppe
Uh, tell me. What's experience going to do for him? He went to the mount olympus to be a greek god (Drinking wine, scoring Hebe, etc etc) not to train (At least according to the original mythos)

I could see Cyclops taking him out.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jyppe
Uh, tell me. What's experience going to do for him? He went to the mount olympus to be a greek god (Drinking wine, scoring Hebe, etc etc) not to train (At least according to the original mythos)

I could see Cyclops taking him out.

We don't go by the actual myths we go by Herc in the comics. He loves fighting, he's had 3000 years I'd bet he spent a fair share of that time training and fighting with people.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
We don't go by the actual myths we go by Herc in the comics. He loves fighting, he's had 3000 years I'd bet he spent a fair share of that time training and fighting with people.

He also loves wine.. He also loves women. OR ARE YOU SAYING HE's HOMOSEXUAL? mad stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jyppe
He also loves wine.. He also loves women. OR ARE YOU SAYING HE's HOMOSEXUAL? mad stick out tongue

If were going off the mythos he's done some very . . . manly . . . feats with many women so I doubt he's gay.

left
actually if we go by the myths he's one of the most .. umm ... prolific male lovers of all ancient Greece. In other words, bisexual (cuz obviously he was married and had other affairs also)

oh, and prolly stops at Kingpin

Hercules
Originally posted by left
actually if we go by the myths he's one of the most .. umm ... prolific male lovers of all ancient Greece. In other words, bisexual (cuz obviously he was married and had other affairs also)

oh, and prolly stops at Kingpin

A lot of Greek hero's were, it was considered very manly to take a young male lover after all.

Scared Band anybody, toughest fighters in Greece and all of them lovers.

And I agree this stops at Kingpin.

rotiart
Hawkeye stops him cold.
1. Boxer vs grappler? grappler wins.
2. Hawkeye? Fast... arrows that have a variety of effects? he could use a paste/glue type arrow and end the fight.

Hercules
Originally posted by rotiart
Hawkeye stops him cold.
2. Hawkeye? Fast... arrows that have a variety of effects? he could use a paste/glue type arrow and end the fight.

I thought this was pure h2h?

in which case, no arrows.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by rotiart
Hawkeye stops him cold.

H2H no arrows.

rotiart

1. Ben Grim (also human)
2. Hawkeye
3. Cyclops
4. Punisher
5. Kingpin
6. Iron Fist
7. Batman
8. Cap

Oh i htought you meant her had no powers... okay...
well then he still loses against hawkeye.. who has had martial arts trianing from cap himself...

hercules has always been good mainly because of his strength and powers.. and not his actual skills. hawkeye would break his kneecap and walk away.

Hercules
Apart from the fact that Hercules is an expert wrestler and I'm not talking about Pro Wrestling here.

Skills wise he should be on a par with a decent shoot fighter grappling wise.

Some of the toughest fighters in MMA are the expert grapplers, if they close you submit.

people forget that about Herc, this is the only reason I see him getting to Punisher or Kingpin in the first place.

Metalmanx
I know that Herc is quite the exceptional fighter, but he EXCELLS at wrestling/grappling. Everyone Hawkeye and beyond, however, would still wreck him. They're too fast and too skilled.

leonidas
i'm still undecided . . . erm

leonidas
i kinda liked this thread and it had some good discussion, so . . .

bumpety-bump-bump! big grin

jrodslam
Stops at 2 or 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.