How many Supermen DOES it take to=1M??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so, how many regualr, current supermen would it take to take down supes1M?

grey fox
1 million ironically.

Galan007
Several.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by grey fox
1 million ironically.

Do you mean coincidently... 'cause there is no irony in that. confused

Galan007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Do you mean coincidently... 'cause there is no irony in that. confused Well it would be a bit ironic if it took 1 Million Supermen, to beat Superman 1 Million lol.

Validus
Originally posted by leonidas
so, how many regualr, current supermen would it take to take down supes1M?
If it were written in a comic I'm sure Superman would just drop a mental block and beat 1 Million in a few pages.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
Well it would be a bit ironic if it took 1 Million Supermen, to beat Superman 1 Million lol.

No that would be poetic justice (or poetic humor).

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
If it were written in a comic I'm sure Superman would just drop a mental block and beat 1 Million in a few pages.
sly

Endless Mike
I agree, one million.

steverules
You need Wolverine shifty SNIKT!

Mindship
Actually, wouldn't it take 1 million and 1 to beat him? Otherwise it's a tie. angel_not

Juntai
If it were written in a comic I'm sure Superman would just drop a mental block and beat 1 Million in a few pages. Guaranteed.

Avalonofthewind

T-vo to the rescue.... shifty

Endless Mike
Shouldn't Supes 1M be able to use T-Vo too?

Juntai
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Shouldn't Supes 1M be able to use T-Vo too? He could learn perhaps, but Supes Million is not Clark, if that's what you're implying.

illadelph12
I wonder if Clark could somehow negate the powers his future self gives to Supes1M...

Endless Mike
Well Supes1M was supposed to have all of Superman's powers and then some

Juntai
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Well Supes1M was supposed to have all of Superman's powers and then some It's not neccisarily a 'power' though, it's more of a discipline he was taught. Does he have the capacity to learn it? Maybe? Does he know it? Depends on if Clark passed it down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.