Who are the worst GM's in sports?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I am talking about all sports. Basketball, football. baseball, etc.

Count Makashi
What is GM?

LORDSIDIOUS01
General Manager. Doesn't anybody know what a General Manager is?

Myth
Yes. How about Rob Babcock from the Raptors?

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I am talking about all sports. Basketball, football. baseball, etc.

Danny Ainge, Mitch Kupcake, Kevin McMale(Celtic legend, my ***), Earvin(Stop Buying Starbucks, Fatboy)Johnson. Its truly pathetic these 'heroes' can't make good decisions.

wuTa
Matt ****in Millen

hubbywishlist
New Titans GM Mike Reinfeldt*

* If he decides to keep Punkman Jones (of course, Bud Adams probably has a say).

Smasandian
Originally posted by Myth
Yes. How about Rob Babcock from the Raptors?

Yep. I got agree with that one.

But I think Isiah Thomas is the worst.

RecSpecs110
Isiah Thomas takes the cake.

Edit: ^ Ugh...you got this in right before me.

Lord Evolution
Originally posted by guy222
Danny Ainge, Mitch Kupcake, Kevin McMale(Celtic legend, my ***), Earvin(Stop Buying Starbucks, Fatboy)Johnson. Its truly pathetic these 'heroes' can't make good decisions.

How about no.....

forumcrew
Originally posted by wuTa
Matt ****in Millen

we have a winner

BobbyD
Matt ****in Millen

Indeed. Throw Al Davis in the photo too!

wuTa
Al Davis has atleast won Superbowls, and made it to the playoffs plenty of times. He actually made that franchise(its just not a good one at the moment). Millen is destroying a franchise.

JacopeX
Can I say worst Sport President?

If so, MANUEL BURGA!!!!!!!!

MMA_Fan_Matt
Matt Millen.

LORDSIDIOUS01
How about that sorry L.A. Dodger GM? Mitch Kupchak? Matt Millen? The list can go on and on.

Smasandian
Al Davis has atleast won Superbowls, and made it to the playoffs plenty of times. He actually made that franchise(its just not a good one at the moment). Millen is destroying a franchise.

True, but in the past years, the Raiders blow and its sorely Davis fault.

wuTa
Originally posted by Smasandian
True, but in the past years, the Raiders blow and its sorely Davis fault.

Thats true, but still, you can't deny what Davis has done for that franchise.

Smasandian
True.

Count Makashi
Luis Wan Gaal, he completely screw up FC Barcelona at his time as Manager, both times.

DanZeke25
Ed Wade. The best moves he EVER made was deciding to not trade Howard, Utley, or Hamels. Thats really all he did too.

teampac08
The worst two off the top of my head is Isiah Thomas and Kevin Mchale. Isiah Thomas just messed up that New York team with too many stupid decisions. It's crazy because they have the highest payroll for a team in the nba but Isiah keeps getting players that dont fit too well with each other. Kevin Mchale, well he just wasted a Kevin Garnett's career. He hasnt put anyone beside Garnett and for that sole reason they havent made the playoffs for a few years. You gotta feel bad for Garnett, a passionate player who deserves a ring but isnt getting the proper help from team management.

Myth
Don't forget Mchale's slip up years ago that costed the Wolves several first rounders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.