white supremacist and Neo Nazis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crimson Phoenix
I saw a documentary a while ago which involved interviews with white supremacists and neo nazis. Some used religion as a way to justify their views. One person, when asked about different cultered integrating and learning ner languages said: "If english was good enough for Jusus, then its good anough for me" confused

These people really have no clue about anything. i just felt like shouting at the TV. and the fact they use christianity in line with this kind of racism is extreme stupidity and ignorance. I just wanted to go up tp them and explain....you know, Jesus was born in Bethleham, which is palastine, which is in the MIDDLE EAST!!! If anything, Jesus looked more like and arab.

There, rant done for now smokin'

TRH
I forget it is somewhere in Romans "For there is no difference between the jew and the greek"

Tangible God
I can't stand hearing those guys using religion as justification for lynching, tattoos, shaved heads and baseless arguments.

Lord Urizen
It's the coward's way out....

"my religion says so"

Imperial_Samura
It just shows that people can twist anything - be it ideology, politics, religion etc to support their stance. That is the power of interpretation, be it an Islamic extremist or the Grand Dragon of the KKK, they will find a way to say "we aren't just hate mongers - we have *insert power/influence/twisted rationale* on our side"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.