Terrax vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
They fight on some planet.

Wonder Woman gets her bracelets, with no lasso.

Who wins?

masterbruce
Terrax is a big chump. he loses.

Batman-Prime
Wonder Woman without even taking her clothes off....

LORDSIDIOUS01
Princess Diana wins ever so slightly.

guy222
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
They fight on some planet.

Wonder Woman gets her bracelets, with no lasso.

Who wins?

diana

darthgoober
bump

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Debatable. Channeling the Godwave Diana without it Terrax since heralds of Galactus 1.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Debatable. Channeling the Godwave Diana without it Terrax since heralds of Galactus 1.

Not all heralds are created equal.

Darth_Erebus2
Terrax is a jobber king. If he really fights to his true potential he should be able to beat Diana easily.

His Airness
Terrax

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
Terrax is a jobber king. If he really fights to his true potential he should be able to beat Diana easily.

And what exactly is his true potential?

Newjak
Originally posted by batdude123
And what exactly is his true potential? A Planet Destroyer since that is what he did in Heralds of Galactus 1

Although I still say Diana wins although I think Terrax's axe will cut through her without much trouble without blocking it with her bracelets. stick out tongue

His Airness
And what exactly is his true potential?

I assume he means the potential to easily destroy planets.

batdude123
Originally posted by His Airness
I assume he means the potential to easily destroy planets.

Is that his full potential because that's his best feat?

His Airness
Is that his full potential because that's his best feat?

Thats a fair assumption.

SpunkySmurph
Is that his full potential because that's his best feat? Not necessarily... he didn't seem to try all that hard, and I believe he was severely weakened, unless he got his power back once the space parasite died... those alone seem to be strong indicators that his full potential exceeds that, by a fair margin.

His Airness
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Not necessarily... he didn't seem to try all that hard, and I believe he was severely weakened, unless he got his power back once the space parasite died... those alone seem to be strong indicators that his full potential exceeds that, by a fair margin.

That too is a fair assumption.

LordFear
Diana has warrior madness as well

Newjak
Originally posted by LordFear
Diana has warrior madness as well And it only comes once a month no expression

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Newjak
And it only comes once a month no expression laughing

Funny... then I think Batdude has warrior madness as well.

batdude123
laughing

Funny... then I think Batdude has warrior madness as well.

It's really not as bad as living in Canada. vin

SpunkySmurph
Ah, but I'll bet they don't allow gay marriage where you live... I figured that would be a big bonus for you. herbvin

batdude123
Ah, but I'll bet they don't allow gay marriage where you live

You would know wouldn't you, you little fudgepacker. haermm

SpunkySmurph
That hurts, coming from the guy who boasts about Validus' sucking in his sig... haermm

batdude123
That hurts, coming from the guy who boasts about Validus' sucking in his sig... haermm

Wow, that's a pretty horrible diss considering I said that he sucks DONKEY balls in my sig. haermm

SpunkySmurph
I was under the assumption donkey was just a pet name... haermm

CasanoVa
I see a lot of over-use of the haermm smile in this thread, then I see there's more homophobia against Batdude, it makes the over-using alright smile

Good job Spunky wink

batdude123
I was under the assumption donkey was just a pet name... haermm

Why would you think that? haermm

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by CasanoVa
I see a lot of over-use of the haermm smile in this thread, then I see there's more homophobia against Batdude, it makes the over-using alright smile

Good job Spunky wink Just doing my civic duty. Or something to that effect. smile

SpunkySmurph
Why would you think that? haermm I think it started when Digi said that you kick pretty hard... srug

batdude123
I think it started when Digi said that you kick pretty hard... srug

When did he say that? laughing out loud

SpunkySmurph
When did he say that? laughing out loud Oh, he used to gossip about that all the time. Strangely enough, though, he shut up after Tron told him not to kiss and tell. srug

batdude123
Oh, he used to gossip about that all the time. Strangely enough, though, he shut up after Tron told him not to kiss and tell. srug

Are you sure you're not talking about you and Symmetric Chaos? haermm

Symmetric Chaos
Are you sure you're not talking about you and Symmetric Chaos? haermm

. . .

SpunkySmurph
Are you sure you're not talking about you and Symmetric Chaos? haermm Ouch. At least I had the courtesy to stick you with someone decent. haermm

Symmetric Chaos
Ouch. At least I had the courtesy to stick you with someone decent. haermm

*kills Spunky and eats his heart*

batdude123
Ouch. At least I had the courtesy to stick you with someone decent. haermm

laughing out loud

complexbrother
we are all forgetting that Diana is literally made of clay (of the earth), Terrax should be able (up to a point) control her body, as well as being incredibly powerful. he should win.

guy222
terrax

Superman XX5
bump

Enyalus
If Terrax is able to control her like that (wouldn't Geo-Force be able to, also?) then he wins, 10/10. If not, I think this'll be a great matchup and Diana takes a 6/10 majority.

Bentley
I've never seen anyone controlling Diana because she is made from clay. I don't think most DC writers consider that when they use her.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by complexbrother
we are all forgetting that Diana is literally made of clay (of the earth), Terrax should be able (up to a point) control her body, as well as being incredibly powerful. he should win.

I don't envision this the way that you do. She was born from clay. She is not made of it persay.

Bada's Palin
Terrax durability isn't particularly great, I think Wonder Woman could put him down with like 5 good punches.

The Great Galen
Diana for the solid majority.

Superman XX5
bump

quanchi112
WW wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.