Vol. 4 genis-vell v.s War-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
We have The great Captain marvel who basically beat Rune King Thor, the one who wouldn't hold back at all. Ruthless Vell v.s War Hulk

bigbran
Originally posted by Redatom65
We have The great Captain marvel who basically beat Rune King Thor, the one who wouldn't hold back at all. Ruthless Vell v.s War Hulk King Thor, in one exchange of blasts...
Genis 1000/1000.

juggernaut66666
That was Insane Genis-Vell and he stalemated King Thor not RKT but still he trashes War Hulk.

Galan007
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
That was Insane Genis-Vell and he stalemated King Thor not RKT but still he trashes War Hulk. thumb up

Hercules
Genis

Redatom65
That was Insane Genis-Vell and he stalemated King Thor not RKT but still he trashes War Hulk.

so i heard.... shifty

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/spite.jpg

Priest
Dude, it wasent even a stailmate, they dident even fight for real!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Priest
Dude, it wasent even a stailmate, they dident even fight for real!
Yes it was a 2 panel stalemate!!!!!!!!!!Ok?

Hercules
so i heard.... shifty

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/spite.jpg

laughing your declaring your own thread spite, classic!

DevilGoblin
Warhulk trashes him as hulk fans trash hulk haters in any debate.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
The problem is you Hulk "fans" can't debate.

Redatom65
The problem is you Hulk "fans" can't debate.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

I've had to post this 4 times wihin a half hour

Hercules
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/Bigsid73/leggo.jpg

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

The world has finaly turned upside down!

Redatom65
Originally posted by Hercules
laughing your declaring your own thread spite, classic!

laughing

FearOfBlood
We have The great Captain marvel who basically beat Rune King Thor,

in my comic it did not happen, so can you post a scan please ?

BTW: Warhulk wins pretty easy.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

BTW: Warhulk wins pretty easy.
erm No he doesn't but nevermind.

bigbran

BTW: Warhulk wins pretty easy. Can you do anything to even begin to support your obviously bias/bs opinion?

Hercules
wallbash

Redatom65
this feels like a bad movie....where there are about 20 good heroes that just get picked off slowly by the imbeciles

janus77
Heroes!

but ... they're all imbeciles, save for the kid who jacks cash machines.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by bigbran
Can you do anything to even begin to support your obviously bias/bs opinion?

when you and your stupid supporters leave the board, i support my opinion

bias ? you have no idea what're u talking about...

(bias is when i dislike a char and i put him down in a debate, exaclty what you and your girlfriends do here against the hulk or any other char >>>> your favourite)

Redatom65

(bias is when i dislike a char and i put him down in a debate, exaclty what you and your girlfriends do here against the hulk or any other char >>>> your favourite)

girlfriends?

HOLY COW

A COMEDIAN.

THE NEXT JERRY SEINFELD! OBSERVATIONAL HUMOR. just cause he's a pimp doesn't mean his girlfriends always suport his opinion

Hercules

I'm only his girlfriend on Fridays, hes mine on Saturday and I believe he alternates with the others the rest of the week...

Seriously, were talking comics here...no need for personal insults about sexuality.

Redatom65
Originally posted by Hercules
I'm only his girlfriend on Fridays, hes mine the on Saturday and I believe he alternates with the others the rest of the week...

Seriously, were talking comics here...no need for personal insults about sexuality.

unless your asexual. *snickers* stupid amoeba

Hercules
unless your asexual. *snickers* stupid amoeba

well, a special case can be made for amoeba *giggles*

bigbran

(bias is when i dislike a char and i put him down in a debate, exaclty what you and your girlfriends do here against the hulk or any other char >>>> your favourite) Umm...

"A bias is a prejudice in a general or specific sense, usually in the sense for having a preference to one particular point of view or ideological perspective."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias

"A preference or an inclination, especially one that inhibits impartial judgment."
http://www.answers.com/topic/bias

I think that you are reading it BS, which would leave me to believe that you have never seen the word spelt... ever! Which would also leave me to believe that you don't know what it means.

So, you believe that Hulk could beat Galactus, Thanos, Surfer, Tyrant?
Well... that would prove that you indeed know nothing of anyone else, other than Hulk, and even for Hulk, it is a stretch.
So, do you think that Hulk could beat Tyrant, Galactus, Surfer, or Thanos?

Plus, you saying that "hulk or any other char >>>> your favourite" is wrong to the max, and you are proven dumb everytime you say it.

Hercules
Umm...

"A bias is a prejudice in a general or specific sense, usually in the sense for having a preference to one particular point of view or ideological perspective."

"A preference or an inclination, especially one that inhibits impartial judgment."

I think that you are reading it BS, which would leave me to believe that you have never seen the word spelt... ever! Which would also leave me to believe that you don't know what it means.

Well... that would prove that you indeed know nothing of anyone else, other than Hulk, and even for Hulk, it is a stretch.

Plus, you saying that "hulk or any other char >>>> your favourite" is wrong to the max, and you are proven dumb everytime you say it.

Well...if all your going to do is debate him with logic, brains and evidence and not childish insults and name calling.

I don't see how you hope to win... rolling on floor laughing

FearOfBlood
Umm...

i won't waste my time with low-level poster like you

BTW: i have no idea why do you hate so much this character, all i need to know is that you have no credibility here, and that's enough to me

(i think anyone here realized that: Bigbran likes X -----> X wins the fight; Bigbran dislikes X, X loses the fight: the more you dislike a character the more he loses fights; the more you like him, the more he wins;yes IMHO that's real stupidity)

Symmetric Chaos

BTW: i have no idea why do you hate so much this character, all i need to know is that you have no credibility here, and that's enough to me

(i think anyone here realized that: Bigbran likes X -----> X wins the fight; Bigbran dislikes X, X loses the fight: the more you dislike a character the more he loses fights; the more you like him, the more he wins;yes IMHO that's real stupidity)

Wow I don't think I have previously seen someone put so much crap into one post.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wow I don't think I have previously seen someone put so much crap into one post.

truth hurts ?

bigbran

(i think anyone here realized that: Bigbran likes X -----> X wins the fight) no expression
This is perhaps the dumbest post, ever adressed to me...

Low-level poster?
Look at how everyone treats you!

No credibility? Funny, you are made out on this forum to be a massive fanboy. Yet, I don't have any credibility? You should also know that it isn't the character that I hate, it is YOU FANBOYS that make me not like the character.
Hulk beats Darkseid? Hulk beats the person who destroys universes, and remakes them (this thread)? Hulk beats Thanos? Hulk beats Galactus in h2h? Hulk beats Superman? War Hulk beats Darkseid, and Thanos?
Ya, it's no wonder why I go into threads just to piss you off.
Also, I actually know what characters are capable of, I know feats, I know limits, you know that Hulk gets mad, and you THINK that Hulk will beat anyone.

So, intelligence, knowledge, the ability to debate, make me a low-level poster? You must the bacteria that "low-level" posters walk over.

Wow, you are really an idiot/hypocrite.
You just said that Hulk>>>>my favorite char!
Now I want you to prove that Thanos loses. I want you to prove that Surfer, Galactus, Tyrant would lose.
Actually, I said nothing about me liking characters win, it is just that, my favorite characters are hundreds of times out of Hulk's league.
It is also actually the other way around...
You like Hulk, so Hulk wins. It's really pathetic.

You don't see me going into Thanos vs LT threads, and saying Thanos wins... you do!

You can't prove they lose, and you are using some copout to get out of it. You also answered the post, that I specifically said for you to prove that Thanos or Galactus loses... you haven't.
You fail.

You don't want to get pawned, so you want to make excuses instead.
Good job.

Symmetric Chaos
truth hurts ?

no expression

You are a sad pathetic little man.

xmeat
genis barely beat sentry war ftw

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
genis barely beat sentry war ftw This is the Genis that destroyed and recreated the universe...

Different one, then what you're thinking...

Also, Hulk doesn't have the same powers... not even close as Sentry, so that is irrelevent comparing the two.

xmeat
This is the Genis that destroyed and recreated the universe...

Different one, then what you're thinking...

Also, Hulk doesn't have the same powers... not even close as Sentry, so that is irrelevent comparing the two. doesn't matter war>>sentry

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
doesn't matter war>>sentry Umm... NO!
You also base this on?

Anyway, Hulk doesn't have the same powers as Sentry.
So, that fight would be irrevent to this debate.

Also, this is a different Genis, than the one who fought Sentry.

FearOfBlood
no expression
This is perhaps the dumbest post, ever adressed to me...

Low-level poster?
Look at how everyone treats you!

No credibility? Funny, you are made out on this forum to be a massive fanboy. Yet, I don't have any credibility? You should also know that it isn't the character that I hate, it is YOU FANBOYS that make me not like the character.
Hulk beats Darkseid? Hulk beats the person who destroys universes, and remakes them (this thread)? Hulk beats Thanos? Hulk beats Galactus in h2h? Hulk beats Superman? War Hulk beats Darkseid, and Thanos?
Ya, it's no wonder why I go into threads just to piss you off.
Also, I actually know what characters are capable of, I know feats, I know limits, you know that Hulk gets mad, and you THINK that Hulk will beat anyone.

So, intelligence, knowledge, the ability to debate, make me a low-level poster? You must the bacteria that "low-level" posters walk over.

Wow, you are really an idiot/hypocrite.
You just said that Hulk>>>>my favorite char!
Now I want you to prove that Thanos loses. I want you to prove that Surfer, Galactus, Tyrant would lose.
Actually, I said nothing about me liking characters win, it is just that, my favorite characters are hundreds of times out of Hulk's league.
It is also actually the other way around...
You like Hulk, so Hulk wins. It's really pathetic.

You don't see me going into Thanos vs LT threads, and saying Thanos wins... you do!

You can't prove they lose, and you are using some copout to get out of it. You also answered the post, that I specifically said for you to prove that Thanos or Galactus loses... you haven't.
You fail.

You don't want to get pawned, so you want to make excuses instead.
Good job.

good try but the hulk isn't even one of my favourites (Morg/Gladiator/Black Bolt) but if i see stupidity or hate i can't not to answer with intelligence and logical arguments

1) War is well above Thanos or Darkseid. Neither Thanos nor Darkseid have chance to stop a running Juggernaut. War = Hulk + celestial weapons and tech + he's post Onslaught hulk ---> energy of both dimensions- microverse and marvel universe- at his disposal
2) The hulk can beat Superman, and Superman can beat the hulk (full powers i mean; HTH combat Superman loses fast and badly - see DOS)
3) can't the hulk be beaten ? naaa, i never said that; i said he can't be beaten by strenght (and Mike Oeming, Stan Lee, Peter David, Greg Pack and generally Marvel and almost any writer in Marvel or Dc agree with me)
4) can the hulk beat Galactus HTH combat ? why not ? Pad said so and i don't see a single reason not to trust him; we're not talking about cosmic power but raw strenght and hulk's strenght is limitless--->that's his greatest skill and power
5) as some smart poster said here, hulk can be in any league (plot devices ? maybe, maybe not); i don't see anyone else standing toe to toe with Onslaught and beating him to a pulp---The Hulk won that Slugfest. Not to talk about the Galaxy Master a being way powerful than Thanos or his counterpart Darkseid.
6) i was forgetting to say: Morg (no WOL) would destroy Darkseid or the Mad Titan (did you read Cosmic Powers ?); Morg (WOL) would rape them together

see you soon my friend

bigbran
good try but the hulk isn't even one of my favourites (Morg/Gladiator/Black Bolt) but if i see stupidity or hate i can't not to answer with intelligence and logical arguments Intelligence you say? You just said that Hulk can beat Galactus...

1) War is well above Thanos or Darkseid. Neither Thanos nor Darkseid have chance to stop a running Juggernaut. War = Hulk + celestial weapons and tech + he's post Onslaught hulk ---> energy of both dimensions- microverse and marvel universe- at his disposal Neither have Celestial tech either, and I don't see how his Celestial tech will help, since with it, he stopped Juggernaut. Unless Thanos or Darkseid will be running at Hulk, it makes no sense to bring it in a debate.
With his sword, he overloaded AM. He did the same thing as Sentry did, except AM was more powerful in the Sentry encounter.

Also, the sword, won't beak through Thanos's shield.

Umm... with this energy, all he did was stalemate Juggernaut in h2h. The same thing he has been doing for years... wow!
Then all he did was flick his hemet off... nothing about this impresses me enough to think that he even stands a chance.

2) The hulk can beat Superman, and Superman can beat the hulk (full powers i mean; HTH combat Superman loses fast and badly - see DOS) So... how does Hulk counter his speed? That is the only question I wish to ask about him beating Superman.

Also, so, Hulk has bones coming out of his fists, he has some form of supespeed? Not to mention that that was Superman TEN or so years ago. He has gotten stronger since then.

3) can't the hulk be beaten ? naaa, i never said that; i said he can't be beaten by strenght (and Mike Oeming, Stan Lee, Peter David, Greg Pack and generally Marvel and almost any writer in Marvel or Dc agree with me) So, what is the excuse for him losing to, Abomination, Rhino (with Leader's brain), Namor, Spider-Man?
What about him getting killed by Thor with one hand, or when he stalemates Thor for a WHOLE HOUR?
What about when he gets KOed by a surfboard from Surfer? What about when Surfer outmuscles him?

Are those him getting beat? No, of course not.

4) can the hulk beat Galactus HTH combat ? why not ? Pad said so and i don't see a single reason not to trust him; we're not talking about cosmic power but raw strenght and hulk's strenght is limitless--->his is greatest skill and power This is so f*cking redicules... it's not even worth a response... but:
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6379/silversurferv306714ms0.jpg

Work with it.

5) as some smart poster said here, hulk can be in any league (plot devices ? maybe, maybe not); i don't see anyone else standind toe to toe with Onslaught and beating him to a pulp---The Hulk won that Slugfest. Not to talk about the Galaxy Master a being way powerful than Thanos or his counterpart Darkseid. I'm sure he wasn't talking about Galactus, or Thanos, because he just called you pathetic if I'm not mistaken.

Umm... he had his mind boosted by Jean Grey.

Plus, is Thanos big enough for Hulk to enter his body? No, then why is the Galaxy Master event relevent?

Thanos loses to Hulk? Laughable to say the least.
Like here for example:
Read what SAVAGE Hulk says.
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3002/story2page035uxdp1.th.jpg

Now, Hulk is a strong guy... but Surfer's just too durible.

Thanos, on the other hand...
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2605/cpu4dm9.th.jpg

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9356/cpu5uk3.th.jpg

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4207/cpu6do6.th.jpg
He beat Surfer to an inch of his life, and only kept him alive, so he could bring him as a trophy to Death. He even restored Surfer's power later on, but that is neither here, nor there.

Hulk has hit people really far around Earth...
Of course... he's a strong guy.
Thanos...
From Saturn to Earth:
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4590/85157929fi8.th.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7290/99415456lx9.th.jpg

Now Saturn... just read the minimum distance from Saturn to Earth.
http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/link=/saturn/statistics.html

That is the minimum.
Who knows how far he hit him, but that is at least how far he hit him.

A repeated arguement, but it works here.

6) i was forgetting to say: Morg (no WOL) would destroy Darkseid or the Mad Titan (did you read Cosmic Powers ?); Morg (WOL) would rape them together

see you soon my friend Umm... you mean when Thanos one-shotted Morg? Quite interesting really.
Or, when Thanos stood up to the same person that Morg had gotten his ass kicked by? Tyrant?

Also, Thanos has gotten more powerful since then... multiple times.

*repeated post, but it works so wonderful here*
Here is one reason why Hulk loses, and why Morg loses.
Also, I still have the fight with Tyrant (with proof of it being his own power)... should put any doubt of Thanos beating Hulk in h2h to rest...
The hell with it.
*too many for thumbnails*

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/598/fight161hl5.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4408/fight162zq0.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5883/fight163bz7.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9520/fight164ml5.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/8624/fight165yb5.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6374/fight166fv6.jpg
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1329/tyrant28js8.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/989/fight168fe4.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9456/fight169yj8.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/9951/fight1610lc3.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6790/fight1611nx6.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8752/fight1612ug6.jpg

Yes, he does have the orb, but...
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/9885/tyrant3536qg3.th.jpg

He had powered himself up with the orb's power after the fight!
*something that seems to be left out of most of his fights*

Oh ya... that was after the Blood and Thunder arc, and after the Infinity War affair.
So, he was more powerful.

FearOfBlood
All Thanos did is due to his advanced tech. Probably you did not read Thanos Quest because you would find out the answer to the question : " who would win between the Savage Hulk and Thanos ?" Thanos lost that fight vs The Champion in all the way. His victory is about strategy because he can steal the power gem, but he admits 1) he fears the hulk 2) Champion with Gem is like the hulk 3) when the barrier tech breaks he is dead.

In the same manner he fares against Tyrant. He did nothing anyone else could not so with the energy sphere he takes in his own hand, oh Jesus....did you forget it ?

Thanos lost to Kazar, Squirrel Girl, Drax (this one beat him easy as hell).
One moment !!! This Drax does not own the power gem just like the old one !!! One moment!!! The old Drax could not beat the merged hulk !!! one moment!!! the merged hulk is not even one of the strongest versions!! One moment! yes, you just said tons of crap in your last post.
Stop posting the same pics again and again. You proved nothing as usual, if not that you are biased as hell against a single character you dislike so much.

Am i wrong or the did not the hulk need tech to accomplish his amazing feats ? like destroying a dimension or overcoming the law of attraction between matter and antimatter or ---ad nauseam---

Think that even Starlin (the first Thanos fanboy) admitted the hulk or Morg >>> Thanos himself.

Hulk's feats (without power up or tech) >>>> anything Thanos did in his carrier

oh and about this :
"So, what is the excuse for him losing to, Abomination, Rhino (with Leader's brain), Namor, Spider-Man?
What about him getting killed by Thor with one hand, or when he stalemates Thor for a WHOLE HOUR?
What about when he gets KOed by a surfboard from Surfer? What about when Surfer outmuscles him?
"

you are more asinine than i thought: any char wins or loses it's often due to the story or plot devices...i never said the hulk can't be beaten, i said what marvel has been showing us in many years of comics "you can't beat an enraged hulk by strenght"...your list sucks as hell because the hulk beat all of guys of your list almost any time he fought them (Rhino ? any time- Abomination ? aside the first fight- any time!! Spiderman ? are you serious ? do you really wnat me to take in consideration again Kazar's incident to teach you about bad writing ? are you really so stupid ?? Namor ? only underwater and 40 years ago: current hulk can breath underwater and in the space and he should beat Namor any time; Leader ? oh, agree but he really never beat the hulk if not with tons of prep time or allies or dirty game and so on...and the hulk beat him most of times).
Thor ? read again annual 2001 or Thor #385 where the asgardian has been beaten black and blu. The Hulk beat Thor most of the times (as anyone else he faced). Oh and about King Thor's incident, do you really want me to teach about alternative reality/future ? ok, Maestro killed anyone on the planet (even King Thor or Thor or anyone else).

Facts are :

- The hulk counts a clear victory vs a more powerful Thanos clone
- Thanos admitted(Thanos Quest) he really fears to fight the green monster because the fight should go as vs The Champion
- Thanos never beat the Hulk
- Morg almost killed Thanos if not for plot devices
- the weakest version of Drax killed Thanos
- the strongest version of Drax could not even beat the weakest version of the hulk (aside maybe Grey hulk)

i suggest you to change your name in Big Dumb sad

juggernaut66666
Thanos didn't lose those battles those were Thanosis(Thanos clones) I bet you didn't know that.Also Hulk couldn't even beat Silver Surfer no matter how hard he tried while Thanos has effortlessly beaten Surfer to death.
From where the hell did you get that clone was more powerful it was never stated als Hulk didn't beat him he just tossed him through a portal with the aid of Nate Grey.Morg almost killed Thanos?Thanos 1 shoted Morg .Have you even read that ****ing comic Drax was created to kill Thanos that is why he was able to kill him also he cheapshoted him from behind.You idiot Thanos could just drain Hulk's life force or turn him into stone he doesn't have to fight him in a slugfest besides Surfer admited that he could easily kill Hulk if he wanted to.
You are so full of bullshit and it is leaking from you. Now get the **** out of here.Go back to your Hulk forums cause no one is interested in your shit.

FearOfBlood
EVERYONE CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THANOS WITHOUT SPHERE

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6374/fight166fv6.jpg

AND THANOS WITH SPHERE

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1329/tyrant28js8.jpg

juggernaut66666
READ AND CRY
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8800/16612354ag6.jpg

FearOfBlood
Silver Surfer talks...

but......

Hulk Smash!!

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/685/surfer2ih95f0nohk1.jpg

juggernaut66666
That was depowered Surfer and that was a cheapshot since Surfer already stopped the fight so you can take that shit to somewhere else.

Rewmac
Silver would own Hulk any morning of the week without eating a breakfast.

DevilGoblin
All Thanos did is due to his advanced tech. Probably you did not read Thanos Quest because you would find out the answer to the question : " who would win between the Savage Hulk and Thanos ?" Thanos lost that fight vs The Champion in all the way. His victory is about strategy because he can steal the power gem, but he admits 1) he fears the hulk 2) Champion with Gem is like the hulk 3) when the barrier tech breaks he is dead.

In the same manner he fares against Tyrant. He did nothing anyone else could not so with the energy sphere he takes in his own hand, oh Jesus....did you forget it ?

One moment !!! This Drax does not own the power gem just like the old one !!! One moment!!! The old Drax could not beat the merged hulk !!! one moment!!! the merged hulk is not even one of the strongest versions!! One moment! yes, you just said tons of crap in your last post.
Stop posting the same pics again and again. You proved nothing as usual, if not that you are biased as hell against a single character you dislike so much.

Am i wrong or the did not the hulk need tech to accomplish his amazing feats ? like destroying a dimension or overcoming the law of attraction between matter and antimatter or ---ad nauseam---

Think that even Starlin (the first Thanos fanboy) admitted the hulk or Morg >>> Thanos himself.

Hulk's feats (without power up or tech) >>>> anything Thanos did in his carrier

oh and about this :
"So, what is the excuse for him losing to, Abomination, Rhino (with Leader's brain), Namor, Spider-Man?
"

you are more asinine than i thought: any char wins or loses it's often due to the story or plot devices...i never said the hulk can't be beaten, i said what marvel has been showing us in many years of comics "you can't beat an enraged hulk by strenght"...your list sucks as hell because the hulk beat all of guys of your list almost any time he fought them (Rhino ? any time- Abomination ? aside the first fight- any time!! Spiderman ? are you serious ? do you really wnat me to take in consideration again Kazar's incident to teach you about bad writing ? are you really so stupid ?? Namor ? only underwater and 40 years ago: current hulk can breath underwater and in the space and he should beat Namor any time; Leader ? oh, agree but he really never beat the hulk if not with tons of prep time or allies or dirty game and so on...and the hulk beat him most of times).
Thor ? read again annual 2001 or Thor #385 where the asgardian has been beaten black and blu. The Hulk beat Thor most of the times (as anyone else he faced). Oh and about King Thor's incident, do you really want me to teach about alternative reality/future ? ok, Maestro killed anyone on the planet (even King Thor or Thor or anyone else).

Facts are :

- The hulk counts a clear victory vs a more powerful Thanos clone
- Thanos admitted(Thanos Quest) he really fears to fight the green monster because the fight should go as vs The Champion
- Thanos never beat the Hulk
- Morg almost killed Thanos if not for plot devices
- the weakest version of Drax killed Thanos
- the strongest version of Drax could not even beat the weakest version of the hulk (aside maybe Grey hulk)

i suggest you to change your name in Big Dumb sad

BUAHAHAHAHAH complete ownage

Juggernaut666 and Bigbran OWNED HORRIBLY!!!

bigbran
All Thanos did is due to his advanced tech. Probably you did not read Thanos Quest because you would find out the answer to the question : " who would win between the Savage Hulk and Thanos ?" Thanos lost that fight vs The Champion in all the way. His victory is about strategy because he can steal the power gem, but he admits 1) he fears the hulk 2) Champion with Gem is like the hulk 3) when the barrier tech breaks he is dead. Umm... didn't I already use this on you?
Oh please... still using that?
Well... did you know?
That that was before Thanos had even met Hulk.
He probably was on an online board and heard you talking, and he thought Hulk was an abstract.

Also, not to mention that, that contridicts all of Thanos's other showings, of him not being afraid of top level cosmic beings.

Also, of course, evidence.
He insults Hulk, when he has his own back turned.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7843/infintywars0434ft3.th.jpg

Hulk, and Earth heroes can't break the shield...
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6271/quasar3814of2.th.jpg

Thanos and Warlock do it in one shot.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7605/quasar3816zt8.th.jpg

What's the first thing he does?
Go after Hulk and Thing, insulting them.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/135/quasar3817ou3.th.jpg

Of course...
"Strange, lease your dog, or I will."
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/756/theend2km9.th.jpg

He is so scared of Hulk... he gets between him and Namor, and puts them both in bubbles they can't break out.
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9718/theend3qz2.th.jpg

This is quite interesting actually.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9588/xha98p17fj8.th.jpg

The funny thing is... that he was actually planning on giving HULK POWER.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3678/xha98p25mz4.th.jpg

Can't go out without this...
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5559/xha98p30qd1.th.jpg

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5310/xha98p31pl9.th.jpg

Thanos is shitting his pants at the sheer mention of HULK!

In the same manner he fares against Tyrant. He did nothing anyone else could not so with the energy sphere he takes in his own hand, oh Jesus....did you forget it ? Oh Jesus! Did you miss the part, where Thanos powers himself up with the ORB?
Oh I guess you did...

I even pointed it out in the post, did you read it?

Stop posting the same pics again and again. You proved nothing as usual, if not that you are biased as hell against a single character you dislike so much. A clone got thrown in lava, by Kazar?
Key word... "CLONE".
Actually... low level clone in Thanos's words.

You do know that Thanos lost when he had the power to destroy a universe to Squirrel Girl... don't you? Are you using this as a bad feat?

Drax... unless Hulk has the mystical power to overide Death, this one is irrelevent. Also, Thanos has beat Drax TWICE in the past, so...
ya.

Umm... you haven't been able to successfully answer them... so why wouldn't I repost them?
You tell me not to post them, and yet, you b*tch instead of answering them.

Umm... Thanos's powers basically come from powerups.
If you knew anything about the character, you would know that this piece is a dumb waste of time that you wrote.

Destroying a dimension, and then the next moment, he can't even KO Wolverine with a clap...
Quite intriguing really...

Can you find me someone else not being able to overcome Matter and Anti-Matter?
No? Then how do we compare how much strength is needed?

Think that even Starlin (the first Thanos fanboy) admitted the hulk or Morg >>> Thanos himself. Are you calling ME a Thanos fanboy?
Wow... you just said that Hulk could beat Galactus in h2h... but when I say Hulk loses to Thanos... I AM A FANBOY?
Wow...

When did he admit this?

Hulk's feats (without power up or tech) >>>> anything Thanos did in his carrier OK... show me Savage Hulk KOing normal power Surfer.
Show me Hulk affecting Galactus.
Show me Hulk punching someone from Saturn to Earth.
Show me Hulk killing Adam Warlock, with basically two attacks.
Show me Hulk Hulk taking Odin's blows, whereas Surfer was one-shotted.
Show me Hulk beating the Beyonder.
Show me Hulk taking "a being that dwarfs Galactus in power's" attacks.
Show me Hulk matching power with In-Betweener.
Show me Hulk killing Silver Surfer.
Show me Hulk stalemating WM Thor with the Power Gem (insane Maestro did this... when WM Thor DIDN'T have the Power Gem... but that is all that he did).
Show me Hulk one-shotting Drax... twice.
Show me Hulk fighting someone who has toyed with and utterly embarressed a bunch of herald level beings.
Show me Hulk taking down the most dangerous army in the universe.
Show me Hulk going through different dimensions, and getting ripped apart, and yet, it doesn't bother him.
Show me Hulk absorbing and dishing out enough energy to make the universe scream (616 universe... you know... Eternity?).
Show me Hulk making people immortal.
Show me Hulk having the ability to instantly visit the abstracts of 616 universe.
Show me Hulk taking out a bunch of beings, that each one, can match Surfer, and Surfer can't do a damn thing.
Etc... etc.

Basically... the Surfer feat trumps Hulk... to make a long story short.

Umm... most of the characters I mentioned was from strength...

I said Rhino with Leader's brain.

That's funny... because Abom in their last fight, got cheapshotted by Hulk about 3 times, and was winning for the most part. Hulk also started the fight off, thinking that Abom killed Betty... so that isn't a normal Hulk...

You mean Kazar, and the clone? Ya, say it, it doesn't matter. Hulk is tied with Spider-Man though in their fights...

Namor? Twice? Also, Namor KOed Hulk when they exchanged blows. But I guess this doesn't count as a loss by strength.

Leader? I said Leader controlling Rhino.

Yes... it's only natural that Hulk who can get stronger than Thor, would be able to beat him in strength.
Most of their fights are also stalemates.
Thanos on the other hand... even in his weakest appearance has went toe to toe with both Thor and Thing... and was WINNING!
Another time in his weakest form, he KOed Thing, and was about to take out Thor.

Maestro? The Hulk that broke Savage's neck? The Hulk who starts off at twice as strong as Savage? The Hulk with twice the gamma radiation?
The Hulk that can also get stronger when madder? The Hulk that is smart? The Hulk that is better in almost every way to Savage?
That Hulk?

Also, he had never killed King Thor.
But, he has stalemate a WM Thor (Thanos stalemated the one with the Power Gem... and beat him, with a power he later showed on Odin), while he was insane (Maestro).
So an Insane Maestro, had only stalemated WM Thor... you don't say...

You mean that Hulk managed to push a Thanos clone through a barrier with the help of X-Man's psi sheilds(the same stuff that allows X-Man to slug out with Hulk...).
Wait... did you just say a Thanos clone was more powerful?

That was the same Thanos clone that you used for a bad feat, with Kazar... with a little more energy... but still... KAZAR!
And he still managed to basically one-shot Hulk with no X-Man help!
Oh YA!

Ya... still using it... but the fact is, it holds no grounds in an argument.

A Thanos clone has basically one-shotted him.

Weakest version? Anyway... that was also the only Drax that had it in him to kill Thanos. The others failed.
Also, if you had noticed, Thanos has never fought this Drax... just got hit from behind.
Plus... unless that is irrelevent... since you want to use interviews(or your little buddies), the person who wrote it said, that Drax had the power that Galactus didn't have.
He was made to kill Thanos... he wasn't trained... he was shaped by cosmic forces to kill Thanos.

Umm... that same Drax has been embarressed by the guy that Thanos had stalemated, but Thanos did it with Power Gem.
Plus, are you saying that Prof Hulk is the weakest Hulk?
Wow... a couple REAL Hulk fans (that I actually respect) would tell you otherwise.

i suggest you to change your name in Big Dumb And you should change yours to "FearOfBran".

bigbran
Silver Surfer talks...

but......

Hulk Smash!!

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/685/surfer2ih95f0nohk1.jpg Remember this?
Originally posted by Soljer
Better yet, I'll do it for you, fanboy.

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950100gd.jpg
See that glow? Thats the control disk. He has NO access to the power cosmic. He is weakened and out of it.

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950111rx.jpg
And he sends the Hulk flying with a single hit. Those behind him feel the power of the strike.

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950122qy.jpg
The Hulk grabs hold of the Surfer's arms and NORRIN OVERPOWERS THE HULK, while begging for forgiveness.

http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950138zq.jpg
"Give him another pass and we're dead" 'nuff said.

http://img57.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk950148dp.jpg
Hulk sets Norrin free, he stops fighting, THANKS the Hulk, and then the Hulk takes advantage of Norrin's good will with the scan you so happily posted.

Neglecting the fact that the Surfer had just OWNED the Hulk at his OWN GAME just immediately beforehand.

miraclethree
Warhulk wins

Big Sexy
Umm... didn't I already use this on you?
Oh please... still using that?
Well... did you know?
That that was before Thanos had even met Hulk.
He probably was on an online board and heard you talking, and he thought Hulk was an abstract.

Also, not to mention that, that contridicts all of Thanos's other showings, of him not being afraid of top level cosmic beings.

Also, of course, evidence.
He insults Hulk, when he has his own back turned.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7843/infintywars0434ft3.th.jpg

Hulk, and Earth heroes can't break the shield...
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6271/quasar3814of2.th.jpg

Thanos and Warlock do it in one shot.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7605/quasar3816zt8.th.jpg

What's the first thing he does?
Go after Hulk and Thing, insulting them.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/135/quasar3817ou3.th.jpg

Of course...
"Strange, lease your dog, or I will."
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/756/theend2km9.th.jpg

He is so scared of Hulk... he gets between him and Namor, and puts them both in bubbles they can't break out.

This is quite interesting actually.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9588/xha98p17fj8.th.jpg

The funny thing is... that he was actually planning on giving HULK POWER.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3678/xha98p25mz4.th.jpg

Can't go out without this...
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5559/xha98p30qd1.th.jpg

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5310/xha98p31pl9.th.jpg

Thanos is shitting his pants at the sheer mention of HULK!

Oh Jesus! Did you miss the part, where Thanos powers himself up with the ORB?
Oh I guess you did...

I even pointed it out in the post, did you read it?

A clone got thrown in lava, by Kazar?
Key word... "CLONE".
Actually... low level clone in Thanos's words.

You do know that Thanos lost when he had the power to destroy a universe to Squirrel Girl... don't you? Are you using this as a bad feat?

Drax... unless Hulk has the mystical power to overide Death, this one is irrelevent. Also, Thanos has beat Drax TWICE in the past, so...
ya.

Umm... you haven't been able to successfully answer them... so why wouldn't I repost them?
You tell me not to post them, and yet, you b*tch instead of answering them.

Umm... Thanos's powers basically come from powerups.
If you knew anything about the character, you would know that this piece is a dumb waste of time that you wrote.

Destroying a dimension, and then the next moment, he can't even KO Wolverine with a clap...
Quite intriguing really...

Can you find me someone else not being able to overcome Matter and Anti-Matter?
No? Then how do we compare how much strength is needed?

Are you calling ME a Thanos fanboy?
Wow... you just said that Hulk could beat Galactus in h2h... but when I say Hulk loses to Thanos... I AM A FANBOY?
Wow...

When did he admit this?

OK... show me Savage Hulk KOing normal power Surfer.
Show me Hulk affecting Galactus.
Show me Hulk punching someone from Saturn to Earth.
Show me Hulk killing Adam Warlock, with basically two attacks.
Show me Hulk Hulk taking Odin's blows, whereas Surfer was one-shotted.
Show me Hulk beating the Beyonder.
Show me Hulk taking "a being that dwarfs Galactus in power's" attacks.
Show me Hulk matching power with In-Betweener.
Show me Hulk killing Silver Surfer.
Show me Hulk stalemating WM Thor with the Power Gem (insane Maestro did this... when WM Thor DIDN'T have the Power Gem... but that is all that he did).
Show me Hulk one-shotting Drax... twice.
Show me Hulk fighting someone who has toyed with and utterly embarressed a bunch of herald level beings.
Show me Hulk taking down the most dangerous army in the universe.
Show me Hulk going through different dimensions, and getting ripped apart, and yet, it doesn't bother him.
Show me Hulk absorbing and dishing out enough energy to make the universe scream (616 universe... you know... Eternity?).
Show me Hulk making people immortal.
Show me Hulk having the ability to instantly visit the abstracts of 616 universe.
Show me Hulk taking out a bunch of beings, that each one, can match Surfer, and Surfer can't do a damn thing.
Etc... etc.

Basically... the Surfer feat trumps Hulk... to make a long story short.

Umm... most of the characters I mentioned was from strength...

I said Rhino with Leader's brain.

That's funny... because Abom in their last fight, got cheapshotted by Hulk about 3 times, and was winning for the most part. Hulk also started the fight off, thinking that Abom killed Betty... so that isn't a normal Hulk...

You mean Kazar, and the clone? Ya, say it, it doesn't matter. Hulk is tied with Spider-Man though in their fights...

Namor? Twice? Also, Namor KOed Hulk when they exchanged blows. But I guess this doesn't count as a loss by strength.

Leader? I said Leader controlling Rhino.

Yes... it's only natural that Hulk who can get stronger than Thor, would be able to beat him in strength.
Most of their fights are also stalemates.
Thanos on the other hand... even in his weakest appearance has went toe to toe with both Thor and Thing... and was WINNING!
Another time in his weakest form, he KOed Thing, and was about to take out Thor.

Maestro? The Hulk that broke Savage's neck? The Hulk who starts off at twice as strong as Savage? The Hulk with twice the gamma radiation?
The Hulk that can also get stronger when madder? The Hulk that is smart? The Hulk that is better in almost every way to Savage?
That Hulk?

Also, he had never killed King Thor.
But, he has stalemate a WM Thor (Thanos stalemated the one with the Power Gem... and beat him, with a power he later showed on Odin), while he was insane (Maestro).
So an Insane Maestro, had only stalemated WM Thor... you don't say...

You mean that Hulk managed to push a Thanos clone through a barrier with the help of X-Man's psi sheilds(the same stuff that allows X-Man to slug out with Hulk...).
Wait... did you just say a Thanos clone was more powerful?

That was the same Thanos clone that you used for a bad feat, with Kazar... with a little more energy... but still... KAZAR!
And he still managed to basically one-shot Hulk with no X-Man help!
Oh YA!

Ya... still using it... but the fact is, it holds no grounds in an argument.

A Thanos clone has basically one-shotted him.

Weakest version? Anyway... that was also the only Drax that had it in him to kill Thanos. The others failed.
Also, if you had noticed, Thanos has never fought this Drax... just got hit from behind.
Plus... unless that is irrelevent... since you want to use interviews(or your little buddies), the person who wrote it said, that Drax had the power that Galactus didn't have.
He was made to kill Thanos... he wasn't trained... he was shaped by cosmic forces to kill Thanos.

Umm... that same Drax has been embarressed by the guy that Thanos had stalemated, but Thanos did it with Power Gem.
Plus, are you saying that Prof Hulk is the weakest Hulk?
Wow... a couple REAL Hulk fans (that I actually respect) would tell you otherwise.

And you should change yours to "FearOfBran". Brans on the rampage

Hercules
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Brans on the rampage

I honestly don't know why the Hulk brigade try and debate him, they get pwned everytime.

People should know when their conquered.

Guess the film thats from and win a cookie! big grin

FearOfBlood

...bla bla bla...

No Tech No More Thanos

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/4179/owned1lw8.th.jpg

No Tech No More Thanos

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1093/owned2jb1.th.jpg

No Tech No More Thanos

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1499/owned3sw9.th.jpg

No Tech No More Thanos

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/6872/thanoscowardyg3.jpg

No Tech No More Thanos

Redatom65
why is the champion and thanos in a thread featuring Genis and The Hulk.

Stay on topic here. How can Hulk beat genis-Vell? it's utterly spite

darthgoober
Ok, for all of those who like to use Thanos Quest as an indication of what would happen in a fight between Thanos and Hulk, I'd like you to take a look at something.

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9653/marveltwoinoneannual073pq0.th.jpg

Now Thing has fought Hulk more than just about anyone and he himself says that NO ONE(and specifically mentions Hulk), has ever hit him as hard as the Champion did. And what's really interesting, is that Champion didn't even have the Power Gem against Thing. So what's that mean? Simply put it means that even without the power gem Champion>Hulk in terms of strength, so WITH the Power Gem he was so far ahead of Hulk in power that comparing the two boarders on lunacy. Thanos was unsure of how powerful the Hulk really was, which was why he avoided the fight. All that indicates is that Thanos was smart enough to avoid a fight with someone who's power he was unsure of at the time.

Genis or Thanos takes 10/10 over EVERY single version of Hulk at the same time.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by darthgoober
Ok, for all of those who like to use Thanos Quest as an indication of what would happen in a fight between Thanos and Hulk, I'd like you to take a look at something.

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9653/marveltwoinoneannual073pq0.th.jpg

Now Thing has fought Hulk more than just about anyone and he himself says that NO ONE(and specifically mentions Hulk), has ever hit him as hard as the Champion did. And what's really interesting, is that Champion didn't even have the Power Gem against Thing. So what's that mean? Simply put it means that even without the power gem Champion>Hulk in terms of strength, so WITH the Power Gem he was so far ahead of Hulk in power

it's the most stupid thing i have ever seen

(She Hulk one shotted Champion without the gem; Drax one-shotted Champion without the gem; Champion thought he was unbeatable because he did not know the power of his gem; read comics before posting crap; he thought the gem was a simple jewel)

bigbran
...bla bla bla...

No Tech No More Thanos

No Tech No More Thanos

No Tech No More Thanos

No Tech No More Thanos

No Tech No More Thanos And this has to do with the thread because?
I'm speechless... really...

Maybe not...

Anyway, how do you think Thanos got the power of the orb? Tech.
How do you think Thanos got the ability to use the Power Cosmic? Tech.
How do you think Thanos had a sun destroying weapon in his first couple of appearances? Tech.
How do you think Thanos can teleport people with just his finger? Tech.
How do you think Thanos has shields that can deflect attacks by "dwarfing Galactus" level beings? Tech.
How do you think Thanos has amped his strength up so much, so much that it is simply awesome? Tech.
How do you think that Thanos drops Thor's hammer with just the flick of his wrist? Tech.
How do you think Thanos can casually put up shields that both Namor, or Hulk can't break? Tech.

How did Thanos do all this? With his intelligence.
Either way you look at it, Thanos did this himself.
His powers are forever with this, and it doesn't matter if it was tech or he was born with it, his powers are his powers, and nobody is going to take that away from him.
Actually... all you're doing is helping Thanos...

Also, how did Hulk get his powers? A gamma bomb. I wonder what a gamma bomb is...

Also, what exactly does this have to do with Hulk? What does this have to do with anything, in any thread?

Actually... another thing, he is an Eternal... a mutant Eternal. He has complete control over his molecular structure, and his strength was already massive on it's own.

Also, your scan is from a while ago. You know... before he got upgraded by the orb he used to fight Tyrant with?

You also want to know what else?

Thanos can just wipe his mind clean, or KO him with it, easy win.
Maker/Current Beyonder:
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/5779/thanos10021gv4.th.jpg

Then, while he's at it, he might as well make Hulk a herald (you know, Hulk would probably make a cool herald):
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/4697/thanos12022bv1.th.jpg

Or, blow up the planet (before the Death upgrade, before the Tyrant upgrade, and possibly a few others):
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/91/ironmanv105511gh5.th.jpg

Hell, I'm sure Hulk would LOVE to be BFRed with the raise of a finger:
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/5133/silversurferv309805ba9.th.jpg

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/7536/silversurferv309806ag8.th.jpg

He could... level Hulk with a blast:
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/5930/srun0603kq7.th.jpg

Not enough you say:
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/1911/thanos0506lr7.th.jpg

How about, trap him in a bubble:

He could call upon the Power Cosmic:
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/3186/avengerscelestialquest0ux5.th.jpg

Main point, he doesn't even have to enter Hulk's game (he could take him in that too), and as you have so politely pointed out for me in the scans above, he could make himself basically untouchable to Hulk (not that he needs to, but I'm just going by what you put out).
He could also do the other things too, so, really... how does Hulk win?

I also find it funny that you would be quoting from Thanos Quest, better yet, the Champion fight. For, if you have truly checked it out, you would know that:
"In the end, the mind always proves to be the most powerful muscle."
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/5826/thanosquest134yz8.th.jpg

Not that Thanos doesn't have muscle, but, it's still an interesting scan.

Also, what is the problem with Thanos beating Hulk? It shows nothing against Hulk, it shows nothing bad for Hulk to be bested, by Thanos.

Anyway, Thanos wins.

Oh ya, back to the thread... Genis wins.

FearOfBlood

Oh ya, back to the thread... Genis wins.

Genis did nothing to Maestro, did you even read their fight ?

War is way powerful than Maestro! he would eat Genis for dinner.

BTW
Anyway, how do you think Thanos got the power of the orb? Tech.
How do you think Thanos got the ability to use the Power Cosmic? Tech.
How do you think Thanos had a sun destroying weapon in his first couple of appearances? Tech.
How do you think Thanos can teleport people with just his finger? Tech.
How do you think Thanos has shields that can deflect attacks by "dwarfing Galactus" level beings? Tech.
How do you think Thanos has amped his strength up so much, so much that it is simply awesome? Tech.
How do you think that Thanos drops Thor's hammer with just the flick of his wrist? Tech.
How do you think Thanos can casually put up shields that both Namor, or Hulk can't break? Tech.

oh great, i love to be always right

Also, what is the problem with Thanos beating Hulk? It shows nothing against Hulk, it shows nothing bad for Hulk to be bested, by Thanos.

Anyway, Thanos wins.

Thanks to prep time ? maybe
Thanks to dirty game ? maybe
Thanks to plot devices ? maybe
Thanks to allied or tech ? maybe

Fact is that hulk does not need these tricks to get a clear win.

Do you agree with me that if Thanos faced current hulk HTH combat, would go down badly ? Thanos (or Darkseid or put a random name) can't match the power of someone who holds a planet together only with strenght!!

holding a planet together >>>> destroying a planet (any top tier -in all out mode- could do it)

Redatom65
hey uh buddy, wrong version of genis....

bigbran
Genis did nothing to Maestro, did you even read their fight ?

War is way powerful than Maestro! he would eat Genis for dinner.

BTW Umm... that was the first time I have ever seen Genis, and yes, I have the comic.
My first thoughts on that fight is that, wow, Maestro should have destroyed him.
Afterwards though, you look at the fight, and Genis was about to unleash all hell on him.

Plus, Maestro did nothing to Genis either, all he really did was get ready to rip Spider-Man in twain.

Genis got transported away, Spider-Man then was put in a f*cking hot zone.

Also, this is the Genis that DESTROYED THE F*CKING UNIVERSE!
Not the same one...

Plus, how do you figure that War>Maestro?

Maestro has done more than War, Maestro has shown more strength than War.
Using Celestial tech to stop Juggernaut?
Ya, that will help him against Maestro... roll eyes (sarcastic)

The only thing that could prove a challenge for Maestro is the sword.
Other than that, he has shown nothing to suggest he is even above Savage... hype, just hype.

oh great, i love to be always right Always right? So Hulk beats Galactus in h2h?
Also, ya, but what you posted, also had nothing to do with the thread.

You do realize that Thanos has the powers of his tech inside of him?

Here is a perfect example I must say.
Thanos's ship gets destroyed, and he activates a forcefield to stop Fallen One from blitzing him:
http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/444/thanos12015hz4.th.jpg

Thanks to prep time ? maybe
Thanks to dirty game ? maybe
Thanks to plot devices ? maybe
Thanks to allied or tech ? maybe

Fact is that hulk does not need these tricks to get a clear win.

Do you agree with me that if Thanos faced this current hulk HTH combat, would go down badly ? Thanos (or Darkseid or put a random name) can't match the power of someone who the holds a planet together only with strenght!!

hold a planet together >>>> destroy a planet (any top tier in all out mode- could do it) No prep time.
No dirty game.
No plot devices.
No tech.

Thanos's own powers? yes.

But Hulk needed the power of the gamma bomb... doesn't he?
It works both ways.

Your argument is null, because it works against Hulk too.

At least we are getting somewhere though...

Umm... no, I don't agree.
Because that was Planet Hulk... the same one that got bested by Surfer in H2H.

I do agree that that is quite a good feat though. Like I said, Hulk is strong, indeed he is, but you know something... Thor has lifted the weight of the world before, it doesn't mean he is going to suddenly beat some people he never had a chance against before.

Also, I would like to ask you something... has Hulk ever destroyed a planet? Just by punching down, with no speed, or anything?

Just a question because, any all out top-tier can do it...
Also, what is Hulk going to do? Hold himself together?

Also, Thanos actually has a punching feat of massive proportions.
You know, punching, in which it takes to win a fight?
I'm not even going to post the scan...
From Saturn, to Earth...
He also has the feat of fighting Tyrant...
The killing of Surfer...
The b*tchslapping death of Adam Warlock...
The matching power with WM Thor with the Power Gem...

Not to mention, his duribility, reflexes, intelligence...

Hulk loses simply put.
I really don't see the fuss either.

Redatom65
ACH!

Genis did not destroy the universe yet.

That was in Volume 3. Genis was taking up the mantle. Volume 4 genis is the one who destoyed the genis. The one who stalemated king Thor

darthgoober
Ah, where to begin...

it's the most stupid thing i have ever seen
Well, I can understand why you'd say that(seeing as how it proves you to be in the wrong), but your saying that doesn't change the fact that Champion(without the gem) hit Thing harder than Hulk EVER had previously.

She Hulk one shotted Champion without the gem]
Wrong. She got her ass whipped in the first fight, and then she managed to win the second after working out and training(and she didn't one shot him, it took a bit).

Drax one-shotted Champion without the gem
And Drax with the gem is stronger than Hulk, so what's your point?

Champion thought he was unbeatable because he did not know the power of his gem; read comics before posting crap; he thought the gem was a simple jewel)
And because he thought it was simply as jewel, he was only tapping into it subconsciously(like Drax). All that means is that he wasn't using it as effectively as he could have been, it doesn't mean that it didn't increase his power. So I suggest that YOU read some comics, seeing as how you think someone like Hulk can beat the likes of Thanos based off of Thanos's fight with the Champion, when I just provided evidence that Champion is in fact, stronger than Hulk(I know that's hard for guys like you to accept though).

FearOfBlood
Ah, where to begin...

reading comics

Well, I can understand why you'd say that(seeing as how it proves you to be in the wrong), but your saying that doesn't change the fact that Champion(without the gem) hit Thing harder than Hulk EVER had previously.

Did you even read the Las Vegas fight on FF's comic ? The mad hulk almost killed the thing with a single powerful blow and The Thing admitted the hulk never hit him in that way. The hulk always helds back when fights Ben no to kill him, since he isn't one of his enemies.If the hulk hit Ben or Thor as he hit Abomination or Onslaught, they would die fast.

Originally posted by darthgoober Wrong. She got her ass whipped in the first fight, and then she managed to win the second after working out and training(and she didn't one shot him, it took a bit).

choose:

you don't know the stuff or you can't understand what you read

She Hulk was beaten because Champion had the gem. And Champion, in the same comic written by Dan Slott, beat Gladiator, Silver Surfer Beta Ray Bill and Drax.
When She persuades him not to use the gem for an equal fight with no power up, She beats him fast and easy, so easy that the other opponents can't believe.

Now and finally, did you understand ?

juggernaut66666
Answer a question FOB.What happens if Thanos just simply drains Hulk's life force?

FearOfBlood
Answer a question FOB.What happens if Thanos just simply drains Hulk's life force?

How ?

anyway i think that via Prep Time anyone can beat anyone else

juggernaut66666
It is one of his abilities...

Hercules
Not wanting to pick a fight here (God knows there is enough of a fight already)

But Spiderman as I recall said Morlum hit harder than Thor or the Hulk but I doubt Morlum is stronger than either.

Now I'm not saying that Thing saying that is bad writing just that it could have been a bit of dialogue used to build up the bad guy, like I think it was in the Spiderman comic.

Or you could say that Hulk has only increased in strength over the years, the Champion vs Thing fight was a while ago after all.

Or because Champion is by far a better h2h fighter than Hulk, he could just know how to use his strength better in a punch.

Example, Bobb Sapp is a very. very strong man but his punches by all accounts lack the true knock out power of say Mike Tyson who although smaller and not as strong hits like a mac truck.

Now I'm just playing devils advocate here so don't jump on my head! eek!

juggernaut66666
Answer a question FOB.What happens if Thanos just simply drains Hulk's life force? Originally posted by juggernaut66666
How ?

anyway i think that via Prep Time anyone can beat anyone else
It is one of his abilities...
Oh wait I guess you didn't know that but you are so smart on Thanos. How is it possible that you had no idea he was capable of that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.