Kyo Kusanagi vs Alexia Ashford (First Form)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
His flames hurt like hell, while her flames kill you.

There are some things that you shouldn't do. One of them is crash the set of a well-known survival horror game in search of your rival.

Someone should have sent Kyo that damn memo.

He kicks in the door and finds himself on the set of Resident Evil - CODE: Veronica X, with Chris Redfield, Albert Wesker and Alexia Ashford.

Alexia backhands Wesker to the side as she saunters down the stairs, transforming into her first form.

Kyo smirks to himself...which imediately vanishes when he sees that his flame-based moves have no effect on Alexia. She manages to get him in her grip, but Kyo escapes by slipping out of his jacket before Alexia can barbecue him.

Kyo realises that he is in for the fight of his life.

Sado22
since i don't know too much about her...i'll stick to Kyo. can she KO a god? probably not.
Kyo wins.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sado22
since i don't know too much about her...i'll stick to Kyo. can she KO a god? probably not.
Kyo wins.

Here is the problem: anything flame-based can't hurt Alexia. I remember playing CVX and I tried to take her out with a Flame Round loaded Grenade Launcher and it didn't work. As a result, Claire died.

Remulous
If Kyo is skilled with his none flammable attacks, he could win.

Sado22
which he is.....anyone here seen the KoFZillion CG fight between Kyo and Iori. not only is Kyo's speed REMARKABLE he has a lot of power even without the flames. at one point he punches Iori in the gut that sent Iori skidding 50 feet away on the ground. seriously...no exaggeration. Iori was winning though. that alone tells us how strong Iori is!
besides Kyo's martial arts is amazing. his footwork, his power and his speed are all remarkable and better than most fighters out there. his punches alone are the best i've seen in any game. Kyo takes it without his flames.

Remulous
Kyo is good but not that good. He's one of the best, but no where near the best.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Remulous
If Kyo is skilled with his none flammable attacks, he could win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQckRC3dPos

Wesker barely got her stunned by a power punch. The problem is that Kyo cannot get in close to Alexia.

Being a veteran Resident Evil player for over a decade, I know how Alexia fights. She will try corner you with her bloody flames and moves in for the kill.

Once she's close enough, she will grab you, lift you into the air, and barbecue you. Once she does that, you're through.

Remulous
What weapon do you use to beat her? My game got broke before I could find out. She throws fire every F**KIN where!

Sado22
i'm sure that wont be a problem because:
-kyo is resistant to flames a lot more than other people.
-kyo's flames, if unleashed, can literally ash people.
-kyo has taken on a lot of worse things than what you described.

Kyo pwns.

Major Snafu
What weapon do you use to beat her? My game got broke before I could find out. She throws fire every F**KIN where!

I know. That's what pissed me off too. The Magnum works on her. 5-6 shots and she is down. Too bad Kyo can't use firearms. See if the plot device can save him from being incinerated.

Remulous
Originally posted by Major Snafu
I know. That's what pissed me off too. The Magnum works on her. 5-6 shots and she is down. Too bad Kyo can't use firearms. See if the plot device can save him from being incinerated. A Magnum? 5-6 shots(depending on the skill, that's kind of fast)? I never thought of that, that's a pretty simple gun. I new she would need to die quick cuz she can trap you damn quick, throwin that fire all around the damn stage.

Thanks a bunch Snafu! big grin thumb up

Major Snafu
A Magnum? 5-6 shots(depending on the skill, that's kind of fast)? I never thought of that, that's a pretty simple gun. I new she would need to die quick cuz she can trap you damn quick, throwin that fire all around the damn stage.

Thanks a bunch Snafu! big grin thumb up

No problem. The Magnum is inside the Antarctic base. You need the Fire Extinguisher (keep it inside a chest for safekeeping). Recharge it and the Magnum is behind a fire in the storage room where you can't access it.

Use the extinguisher to put out the fire and grab the gun. When the battle with Alexia starts off, get a cheap shot off of her, then keep moving (make sure the flames don't trap you), then turn and fire again. Shoot, run, shoot, run.

When the battle is over, pick up Alexia's choker and take the jewel out of it.

lightness
Wesker managed to punch alexia, and alexia's flames are slow.

kyo can just jump over them with that flying kick move. Kyo beats way better on a regular basis.

Remulous
Originally posted by Major Snafu
No problem. The Magnum is inside the Antarctic base. You need the Fire Extinguisher (keep it inside a chest for safekeeping). Recharge it and the Magnum is behind a fire in the storage room where you can't access it.

Use the extinguisher to put out the fire and grab the gun. When the battle with Alexia starts off, get a cheap shot off of her, then keep moving (make sure the flames don't trap you), then turn and fire again. Shoot, run, shoot, run.

When the battle is over, pick up Alexia's choker and take the jewel out of it. Good shit, I'm finally gonna beat it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.