Wax Museum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unnamed_ro
Ok i will need some help on this one

I have seen a movie 10 year or so with an wax museum and what i can remember it's this:

A grup of man and woman enter a wax museum with famous killers and every time somebody from the grup got in one those scenes it become real for him or her

Can anybody help me with the name of this movie?

In Fate's Hands
Waxworks made in 1988. Seen it before and only remember a few little things and it's decent in some ways.

dave_kodak
i liked waxworks, i thought the part of the one guy entering the scene with the wolf was funny.

steverules
There's 2 I believe, the sequal was called waxworks 2 lost in time

LaHaine
you're all pieces of shit

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by LaHaine

How bout you stop saying shit. If you don't like it, then get out.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
How bout you stop saying shit. If you don't like it, then get out. i dont get it myself, but thats what happens

Pandemoniac
Haven't seen Waxwork for some time, but I remember it being rather good! It being a collection of ideas from classic horror stories, leaving little time for introductions and going right for the kills, some pretty nasty as I recall.

unnamed_ro
Originally posted by LaHaine

Are you 4 real? laughing

Is he alowed to say this things in open forum?

Well my little imbred friend i dont like it when ppl compare me tu there breakfast

dave_kodak
Originally posted by unnamed_ro
Are you 4 real? laughing

Is he alowed to say this things in open forum?

Well my little imbred friend i dont like it when ppl compare me tu there breakfast him or her is aloud to say anything they want, if you are truly offended by his or her actions you may report them and the staff will send out a warning.

its best if you dont speak back with anything mean.
I.e. name calling, member bashing, and or words in which would be put as "Offensive" in anyway.

unnamed_ro
Originally posted by dave_kodak
him or her is aloud to say anything they want, if you are truly offended by his or her actions you may report them and the staff will send out a warning.

its best if you dont speak back with anything mean.
I.e. name calling, member bashing, and or words in which would be put as "Offensive" in anyway.

He called all of us "pieces of shit" and you think i might be offended? laughing

dave_kodak
He called all of us "pieces of shit" and you think i might be offended? laughing are you?

i know im not.

unnamed_ro
Originally posted by dave_kodak
are you?

i know im not.

You are not offended?

You probably like to be called names...

steverules
Fight, fight, fight...etc

LaHaine
hahaha relax

don't you see that's what my little brother wants?

Leathergien
does anyone have links to waxworks becuase it sounds interestingbig grin

dave_kodak
You are not offended?

You probably like to be called names... i dont really care if i get called names,. if you get called enough, you just, dont care.
normaly if someone calls me something i act it just to throw it in their face(s).

its rather fun, last time i got called a ****** i started to hit on the dude.
he stfu'd faster then he could say ******.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Leathergien
does anyone have links to waxworks becuase it sounds interestingbig grin http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096426/
its rather neat.

unnamed_ro
Originally posted by Leathergien
does anyone have links to waxworks becuase it sounds interestingbig grin

There is a pear 2 pear site that has everything that you ever wanted 2 see in horror movies from 1950 until now and it's download free but you must have eMule instaled wink

If you want the name of that site pm me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.