Internet Jargon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
i'm not as adept as most peole here when it come to internet speech or phrases that the kmc guys use.

so it would be helpful if you could post what some of these words mean, and if anyone comes up with a new phrase or word then post it here so we all know how to use it or what it means

ok here goes

BTW
n00b

embarrasment

Scoobless
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR

BTW
n00b

BTW = By Thor's Will

n00b = a phrase comparing people to the fictional denizens of planet n0 (a world featured in Avengers years ago that was inhabited by retarded space monkeys)

smile

Symmetric Chaos
Skyfather (what is the definition we use for this?)

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Scoobless
BTW = By Thor's Will

n00b = a phrase comparing people to the fictional denizens of planet n0 (a world featured in Avengers years ago that was inhabited by retarded space monkeys)

smile

thanks

how did BTW come about

TricksterPriest
Usually refers to beings Zeus or Odin level in power, but basically it's for anyone who can pwn herald level beings on a regular basis. Usually they are below abstract level. Examples: Tyrant, Zeus, Odin, Thanos, Magus, and........I can't think of anyone else in marvel at the moment. messed

DigiMark007
laughing out loud at Scoob.

Before we screw him up too bad....

btw = by the way

noob = a new member of a forum...generally a derogatory term.

Skyfather = The leaders of the various Pantheons of Gods in the Marvel universe (Norse, Greek, Egyptian, etc.) Odin is the most popular. And on KMC, it's come to refer to a general power level of which Odin represents the peak and/or benchmark.

Mindship
No skymothers? Hera? Isis?

TricksterPriest
Good question. Are there Skymothers?

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by DigiMark007
laughing out loud at Scoob.

Before we screw him up too bad....

btw = by the way

noob = a new member of a forum...generally a derogatory term.

Skyfather = The leaders of the various Pantheons of Gods in the Marvel universe (Norse, Greek, Egyptian, etc.) Odin is the most popular. And on KMC, it's come to refer to a general power level of which Odin represents the peak and/or benchmark.

i knew he was pissing me about, thats why i asked him how did BTW come about

and i saw someone call a member a noob becuase he was new so i got general idea, but i didn't know the exact meaning, though truth be told he almost got me with the avengers planet n0 thing. embarrasment

Badabing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Good question. Are there Skymothers? NO! This is a man's World. Man Law! hammer

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Badabing
NO! This is a man's World. Man Law! hammer

laughing

DigiMark007
Now that we've cleared this up, this isn't really about comics...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.