Apocalypse and Captain Atom v.s The Hulk and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Captain Atom and Apocalypse scare off against Thor and Savage hulk. Note this is non jobbing apocalypse and this is him at the characters peak

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk gets GammaDrained and Thor is double teamed.

Redatom65
I agree yes

I was hoping the first post would be against team 1 so i could point that out

swerve1988
i'm a big fan of thor and hulk

but APOC is the chief

team 1

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk gets GammaDrained and Thor is double teamed.

thumb up

Oh Red, did we really need another spite thread? wink stick out tongue

Incidently I just read a spoiler for WW Hulk, that says Hercules is teaming with Hulk!

TricksterPriest
So Herc AND Hulk are gonna beat Tony's ass? eek! YAY!

Hercules
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
So Herc AND Hulk are gonna beat Tony's ass? eek! YAY!

Don't know how much truth there is in it, the source is a little suspect but apparently Hercules owes him one, because of something that happened during champions?

Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/spite.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
This is the second time you've declared one of your own thread's spite.

Redatom65
I make my day, what can i say. stick out tongue

Soujaboy
Why is Hulk in this match up?

Hercules
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Why is Hulk in this match up?

Cause tis Spite, Red likes to ensure his boy Atom wins... wink

Redatom65
next one's going to be Hercules and Atom ......

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
next one's going to be Hercules and Atom ......

sad

Redatom65
didn't me to insult Hercules with such a puny mortal such as atom....

Hercules
didn't me to insult Hercules with such a puny mortal such as atom....

Well as long as Hercules gets the option to run to Zeus and hide behind him, its fine! smile

Redatom65
laughing

Soujaboy
laughing

Whats so funny? Posters are seemingly tired of you creating these pointless spite threads. I don't find that too humorous. erm

FearOfBlood
Hulk and Thor any time.
People who spend time reading comics know it.
People who waste time in battle boards don't know it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Hulk and Thor any time.

GammaDrain . . . explain the counter for that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Hulk and Thor any time.

HULK and THOR!!!!!! confused Um Just no. Apoc could give Thor a fight for his life and in my opinion, non jobbing beat Thor. 6/10. Hulk is a non factor as captain atom blast hulk into green ash.

TricksterPriest
THANK YOU! It's hard to find people who will acknowledge that Classic Apoc can actually beat Thor.

Hulk is ****ed to the game, as my brother would say. cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
THANK YOU! It's hard to find people who will acknowledge that Classic Apoc can actually beat Thor.

Hulk is ****ed to the game, as my brother would say. cool

NOt much Thor can do to someone who can fight against the HE and do as well as Apoc can. None of Thor's powers would work on apoc. But Thor sure as hell is subject to a mind rape, a blast, or a good old fashioned beat down. Anyone who can control thier own molecules like apoc can, can infact amp his strength as much as he pleases. Becuz he can move his molecules at any will he chooses. Thor isn't even as fast as Apoc. Apoc has speed blitzed the entire xmen team.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
NOt much Thor can do to someone who can fight against the HE and do as well as Apoc can. None of Thor's powers would work on apoc. But Thor sure as hell is subject to a mind rape, a blast, or a good old fashioned beat down. Anyone who can control thier own molecules like apoc can, can infact amp his strength as much as he pleases. Becuz he can move his molecules at any will he chooses. Thor isn't even as fast as Apoc. Apoc has speed blitzed the entire xmen team.

And withstood a scream from Black Bolt, including the combined forces of X-Factor & Inhumans at the same time.

(Waits for bigbrain to strike me down big grin )

TricksterPriest
He'll be here shortly. roll eyes (sarcastic) you forgot beating Ikaris like a pimp beats his Hoes. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.