ghost rider vs lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
gh(blaze) vs a non pis/gimmic lobo

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
gh(blaze) vs a non pis/gimmic lobo

How bad is Lobo? GR is making $

long pig
Lobo would get soooooo ****ed up by the PS. Soooooo ****ed up.

Physically, GR can't even make Lobo blink, hellfire or not. Lobo is basically immune to magic.

Hmm...would his magic immunity negate the Stare?

guy222
Originally posted by long pig
Lobo would get soooooo ****ed up by the PS. Soooooo ****ed up.

Physically, GR can't even make Lobo blink, hellfire or not. Lobo is basically immune to magic.

Hmm...would his magic immunity negate the Stare?

GR is badass

TricksterPriest
Lobo, penance stare? *shudders* He's gonna be comatose after that. I haven't seen anyone resist the penance stare, has it been done? Is there any precedence for it not working on someone?

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Lobo, penance stare? *shudders* He's gonna be comatose after that. I haven't seen anyone resist the penance stare, has it been done? Is there any precedence for it not working on someone?

GR ftw

jinzin
wiat, does Lobo even have a conciense? or a soul for that matter?
I've always understood his violence to be seen as not really... "bad" in his point of view... it's possible the PS would do nothing at all.

snoopdogg
The Penance stare would do jack sh!t to Lobo. Pain and suffering is what the Main Man lives for. It might make him stronger.

lando005
the only way the p-stare wouldn't work is if lobo is high on something like lsd or if he doesnt make direct eye contact with ghost rider or if he doesn't have a soul other than that the p-stare owns

Juntai
Originally posted by lando005
the only way the p-stare wouldn't work is if lobo is high on something like lsd or if he doesnt make direct eye contact with ghost rider or if he doesn't have a soul other than that the p-stare owns He doesn't have a soul. He sold it to Neron .

Rewmac
Originally posted by snoopdogg
The Penance stare would do jack sh!t to Lobo. Pain and suffering is what the Main Man lives for. It might make him stronger. I don't think so it's not that kind of pain.Originally posted by Juntai
He doesn't have a soul. He sold it to Neron . I heard that once but never knew when it happened or actually which issue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.