"Why I Hate Blacks"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Well, well. Some ching chong wrote an essay for an Asian newspaper detailing the reasons why "they" hate us.

As much as I'd like to see this bastard sodomized by a spring roll, I can't shake the feeling this idiot wasn't completely wrong in what he said.

An *******? Yes. Totally wrong? .....-sigh- No.

http://www.maynardije.org/columns/dickprince/070228_prince/eng_column.jpg
Ok, of course we don't hate Asians. We hate whites, get it straight. But, yeah...we do make fun of you. We don't all cheat, either. I do, but not everyone.

As for the weak-willed part........damn, I can't think up a defense against that. Made me think: "Why DID we allow ourself to become slaves?" Whitey tried this on Indians, but they actually killed themselves just so Whitey WOULDN'T enslave them. Why did we bow down so easily?

Why are we controlled by our so called "black leaders", we do what they say even if we disagree. We ALL vote Democratic, all of us. Why? Because we're coerced to by money hungry Black Leaders like Sharpton and Jackson. Why do we allow big companies to coerce us into buying 120 dollar shoes instead of paying the rent? That IS weak willed and easily coerced.

Being Christan is indeed not a blackman's religion. They gave it to us to make us docile and then used it against us (i.e quoting scriptures about obeying one's master). We shouldn't still be using it.

All in all, **** this asain guy. Still, he made points that, even though he just wanted to vent his stupidity, had merit to them.

Your opinion? (No BS from super sensitive idiots who think talking about any race like this is bad. No people who say "Minorities have it bad, so lie to them about their stupid behavior so we won't upset them"When, in fact they only say this because they want to feel superior, or, even sometimes, inferior.

So?

Impediment
How ironic that you post a topic about prejudice and racism and then resort to using racial slurs like "ching chong"......................

And, coincidentaly, none of his points listed, moronic as they are, held any "merit" whatsoever. Get some integrity, man.

Blaxican
laughing

No no. As racist as it may be, some of that stuff DOES have merrit.

I'm not racist at all, but me and my other black friends fling the racist joeks around all day, particulerly at Asians, though thats only because were I lvie the population is 90% Asian. Also, in all fairness, we make fun of every race; black jokes are funny smile
We don't really "hate" anyone, well at least I don't. I know a few anti-White black extremists though...

As for the weak willed I'm nto quite sure what to say either, other then wtf does the Jap-Russian war have to do with Slavery?

As for the rest I'm too lazy to talk about. I've got to get that "Seriously..." Achievement in Gears of War before April...

long pig
Originally posted by Impediment
How ironic that you post a topic about prejudice and racism and then resort to using racial slurs like "ching chong"......................

And, coincidentaly, none of his points listed, moronic as they are, held any "merit" whatsoever. Get some integrity, man.
Of course they hold merit.

If you don't recognize that some of his points are spot on, you're either a person who doesn't live around many black folk or your someone who refuses to accept the truth. More likely you fall into the category where ANYTHING negative against blacks is wrong.

I can't stand people like you.

Denial and hyper sensitivity is why blacks don't seem to be moving forward (unlike mexicans who are owning blacks in that respect). People like you and Sharpton try to discourage criticism. Even if it's well needed constructive criticism.

§uffer§noopy
Originally posted by long pig

If you don't recognize that some of his points are spot on, you're either a person who doesn't live around many black folk or your someone who refuses to accept the truth. More likely you fall into the category where ANYTHING negative against blacks is wrong.

Denial and hyper sensitivity is why blacks don't seem to be moving forward (unlike mexicans who are owning blacks in that respect). People like you and Sharpton try to discourage criticism. Even if it's well needed constructive criticism. You don't know him.

Impediment

Blaxican
Really? Were do you live? I'm just curious, I don't mean to poke fun or anything.

But the black people who I live around in Oakland are about as genaric and to the stero type as psosible. Some differ, but most... erm

mighty adam
us blacks don't hate or sit back and joke on asians. the only pleople we talk about is whites.. its not right but it is wat it is.

mighty adam

Denial and hyper sensitivity is why blacks don't seem to be moving forward (unlike mexicans who are owning blacks in that respect). People like you and Sharpton try to discourage criticism. Even if it's well needed constructive criticism. .... are you sure you black fool?

Blaxican
Just because he doesn't over glorify his own race doesn't mean he's not black erm

Impediment
I'd rather "over glorify" my race than be an Uncle Tom who agrees with someone elses prejudiced/rascist remarks.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Blaxican
Just because he doesn't over glorify his own race doesn't mean he's not black erm well yes alot of us black need to us are heads better and do more to help are own race. its just hard to tell really whos who its some many uncle toms around roll eyes (sarcastic)

mighty adam
I'd rather "over glorify" my race than be an Uncle Tom who agrees with someone elses prejudiced/rascist remarks. much love friend and much respect.

mighty adam
its hard for black to come up as a race when all most every rich black man wants to run off and build a life with white girl. UNCLE TOMS!!!!!/ HOUSE N#**ER!!!

long pig
Thank you.

If you agree with any of his points, then you, sir, are the one who is in denial, easy to coerce, and "took that long to fight back." The black race is strong and proud, and from the many, many blacks I know, some of who happen to be my nearest and dearest friends, they wouldnt agree with any of this dreck.
Instead of leaning on the old cliche "We are proud people" and "My best friend is black", why not actually TRY and think outside yourself for once.

Why DIDN'T we fight back? Why DID we allow ourselves to be taken in as slaves?

Just use your head instead of regurgitating what you hear during black history month.

Originally posted by mighty adam
.... are you sure you black fool?
Black as hell.
Just because I refuse to fall victim to politically correct bullshit (which holds us back), I can't be black?

Please. That's the problem, why are we so afraid to be different and think different ways? Seems like as soon as a black man starts to think for himself, someone comes along and says he's whitewashed.

I'd rather "over glorify" my race than be an Uncle Tom who agrees with someone elses prejudiced/rascist remarks.
You can't help but agree with some of his statements. You may not admit it, but it doesn't make it any less true.

Why did we allow ourselves to become slaves? Originally posted by mighty adam
its hard for black to come up as a race when all most every rich black man wants to run off and build a life with white girl. UNCLE TOMS!!!!!/ HOUSE N#**ER!!!
Now that is 100% true.
White women=doodoo

Quiero Mota
White women=doodoo

I can't tell which makes you look stupider: the fact that you insulted all White women like that or the fact that you used the word "doodoo".

long pig
Aw, did I hurt your feelings?

I'm so sorry.

Quiero Mota
Aw, did I hurt your feelings?

I'm so sorry.

You didn't hurt my feelings.

You just made your self look dumb.

long pig
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
You didn't hurt my feelings.

You just made your self look dumb.
Get over it.

Impediment
Instead of leaning on the old cliche "We are proud people" and "My best friend is black", why not actually TRY and think outside yourself for once.

Old cliche? So you're the namer of cliches, are you? You telling me that the Black Race is nothing more than a bunch of repressed Kunta Kentes who need to "call dey mass-uh"?

You tell me, Racist. You're the opressed brother.

Just use your head instead of regurgitating what you hear during black history month.

Said the whiny little Spike Lee wannabe.

White women=doodoo

Immature, idiotic, racist remark. That's why I dont take you the least bit seriously.

Impediment

Old cliche? So you're the namer of cliches, are you? You telling me that the Black Race is nothing more than a bunch of repressed Kunta Kentes who need to "call dey mass-uh"?

You tell me, Racist. You're the opressed brother.

Said the whiny, little Spike Lee wannabe.

ou can't help but agree with some of his statements. You may not admit it, but it doesn't make it any less true.

Prove it to me instead of making yourself look like an uninformed douchebag.

White women=doodoo

Another racist remark. Thats why I dont take you the least bit seriously.

dave_kodak
...holy shit

Darth Macabre
Another racist remark. Thats why I dont take you the least bit seriously. Unless he meant by white women=doodoo "I want to doodoo them." erm I've never heard the word 'doodoo' used seriously. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Immature, idiotic, racist remark. That's why I dont take you the least bit seriously.

manorastroman
i don't hate black people, but popular black culture is worth shit under my boot.

Alfheim
I agreed with everything you said until you said this. You dont really mean that do you?

Now that is 100% true.
White women=doodoo

You know what both my parents are from Africa, but sometimes when I look at some African men I can see why we got enslaved.

Magee
I was under the impression most slaves were sold to America by some African tribes. Then again they were being hunted down in Roots lol so um I dont know or care tbh.

Oh and I like the "Why didn't WE fight back", don't think you were their pal.

lil bitchiness
This thread is getting closed.

Bare in mind, that if you are to make a point, you should attempt to do it in a way which gives you and the argument some credibility.

You are, in a sence no better than the Asian man who has written the argument saying that he ''hates blacks'', since you right away stated that ''we hate white people, get it right''.

If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to make a new thread, without the offencive and racist slurs and comments.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.