Apocalypse vs. Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Rutog seems to think Storm is capable of beating Apoc. roll eyes (sarcastic) So Storm is getting her so-called 'full potential' , but only according to what reasonable posters are willing to say, and not Rutog's 'cosmic level' Storm.

Apocalypse is classic incarnation.

Let's get it on. (Digi, leave this one open awhile. We're trying to prove a point and stop Rutog from making anymore of these threads.)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Apoc turns his dick into an indestructible 50 ft pole and rapes her.
THat sounds kinda Hot Tho :P

bean_machine
Apocalypse. This so called FP cosmic Storm does not exist.

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Rutog seems to think Storm is capable of beating Apoc. roll eyes (sarcastic) So Storm is getting her so-called 'full potential' , but only according to what reasonable posters are willing to say, and not Rutog's 'cosmic level' Storm.

Let's get it on. (Digi, leave this one open awhile. We're trying to prove a point and stop Rutog from making anymore of these threads.) Umm... if Storm has the potential to be able to fight Galactus... no expression
Then what do you think that Apoc is going to do?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
Oh I know that. stick out tongue But does Hudli...sorry, Rutog know that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by bigbran
Umm... if Storm has the potential to be able to fight Galactus... no expression

She has...what now? blink

bigbran
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
She has...what now? blink Originally posted by Rutog98
The lady can do whatever the writer wants her to do. If he wants her to battle with the Big G, he can evolve her to power levels where she could. The potential is there if the writer wants to push her in that direction. Originally posted by Rutog98
That millions of stars thing is in the official handbook now that just came out this month.

My position on Storm vs. Galactus is she would have to evolve. If she can controls the energies that govern the universe (and she can as stated in on of my Uncanny 166 scans) and control this on an unlimited scale (again, very possible), then yeah, she can roll with him. Right now, she has limits, however.

Anyway, this thread is Storm vs. Exodus. Are we all agreed that she beats him? Can we all shut up now or are you going to post some coherent reasons why he would win? wink Don't say things like "he fought off all of these people" when I see powerhouses like Storm functioning at far less than full power in that story. What has he done?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/443196_4-storm-vs-exodus

TricksterPriest
erm Bigbran, if you honestly believe a word of that horse hocky, then you are not only far more biased against Apocalypse than I thought, you are also an idiot on par with Reggie Hudlin, who I'm almost certain Rutog is, or at least socking for. And frankly, I don't think you're anywhere near that stupid. smile

Rutog98
Oh I know that. stick out tongue But does Hudli...sorry, Rutog know that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I am not Hudlin.

jasonk3
Apocalypse

bigbran
erm Bigbran, if you honestly believe a word of that horse hocky, then you are not only far more biased against Apocalypse than I thought, you are also an idiot on par with Reggie Hudlin, who I'm almost certain Rutog is, or at least socking for. And frankly, I don't think you're anywhere near that stupid. smile Called sarcasm... look into it. wink

Rutog98
Originally posted by bigbran
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/443196_4-storm-vs-exodus

What do you have a problem with in my quote, BigBran? I am not saying that Ororo can fight Galactus now. One day, I think she can, however. I think from what has been established about her powers and her potential, she could very realistically be pushed in this direction by a writer if that were his intention. This is backed up by continuity.

TricksterPriest
of course. I knew that. I just wanted to see if you were willing to admit it. stick out tongue

And Rutog, the way you're wanking Storm, you might as well be Hudlin. laughing

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Rutog98
What do you have a problem with in my quote, BigBran? I am not saying that Ororo can fight Galactus now. One day, I think she can, however. I think from what has been established about her powers and her potential, she could very realistically be pushed in this direction by a writer if that were his intention. This is backed up by continuity.

You mean that very, very special day when pigs starts flying?

And when Rob Liefeld will make everybody smile?

guy222

Let's get it on. (Digi, leave this one open awhile. We're trying to prove a point and stop Rutog from making anymore of these threads.)

I like both characters. It is a good match

bigbran
Originally posted by Rutog98
What do you have a problem with in my quote, BigBran? I am not saying that Ororo can fight Galactus now. One day, I think she can, however. I think from what has been established about her powers and her potential, she could very realistically be pushed in this direction by a writer if that were his intention. This is backed up by continuity. That, even with bullshit stories... it is never happening.
Take all the pis you want, and she still isn't standing damn chance.

Show me her doing ANYTHING with this so called "power".

psycho gundam
My man apocalypse simply turn into a gundam and ...well target practice. nice knowing you storm. smile smile

TricksterPriest
Technically, if Apoc knew what a gundam was, and knew what the technical specifications, I suppose he could turn into one...... nosweat

but yeah, Storm is pretty much ****ed. Unless you're Rutog, who seems to think Storm can eventually defeat Galactus. laughing

psycho gundam
dont trip, nur watches the gundam. t-voes it to hell, then wathes and reads the manga in his lazarus chamber.

janus77
this "Full Potential" thing is a bit of a dubious method of argument, imo.
if the character isn't manifesting that level of power in any present time line (alternate universe), nor has access to such power in the present then it just - literally - doesn't exist.

Galactus could potentially eat up the whole universe, wiping out all the Stars that Ororo is so fond of. there'd be no environment left whatsoever.

The Silver Surfer has a portion of Galactus' Power Cosmic, so even he would be more powerful - at "Full Potential" - than a "Full Potential" Storm.

The Incredible Hulk has a universe that he can tap into infinitely, so he positively stomps all over Storm and her godhood. her "million stars" are as nothing compared to his universe. so "Full Potential" Hulk, written that way, would be insanely powerful and superior to Storm.

Magneto could have control over strong and weak magnetism - at "Full Potential" - making him a virtual god of the universe.

none of these characters actually demonstrates such power, though they all have some degree of claim to it (all of them have as much, if not more, of a claim to their "full potentials" as Storm does to hers).

anyway, from what I remember of Apocalypse (ripping the X-Men to shreds in a manner that Magneto would have been impressed with), I'm going to say Apocalypse takes this.

TricksterPriest
Well said. The 'full potential' arguement, is a red herring. For most characters, it simply doesn't exist. Only very rarely, like with Galactus devouring all of the universe, do we get something that approaches full potential. It's a logical fallacy and an arguement that just doesn't work.

Edit: Oh, and Apocalypse>Magneto. stick out tongue

janus77
lol,
psst. I think < is the LESS THAN symbol.
happy to help smile

TricksterPriest
Nah. It's always 2>1. Like that. The part with the mouth open is the greater one, and the part with the point is the lesser one. That's how I learned it and it's used here.

janus77
ok, that explanation is more complicated than doing differential equations while pissed.

all I meant was that since you obviously meant Apocalypse is less than Magneto, you got the symbol wrong. now I realise you just got the names in the wrong places smile

TricksterPriest
No....I got the names right. You're assuming Magneto is over Apoc. It's really the other way around. wink

swerve1988
APOC wins
fanboys watch out
APOC CAN beat your fav. characters

psycho gundam
hurray for apocalypse!

Soljer
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC wins
fanboys watch out
APOC CAN beat your fav. characters

Pretty much the ONLY time that swerve has ever been right in an Apocalypse thread.

TricksterPriest
He's been MAYBE once or twice before. Although once was in a contested thread like Apoc vs. Thor. Which was being debated. messed though it was obvious Apoc would win over classic Thor. evil face

celestialdemon
Apocalypse owns Storm every time. She has nowhere near the ability to defeat him.

TricksterPriest
oh most of us know that. Except for 2damnloud and Rutog. They seem to think Storm is cosmic level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

don't shiv
characters like storm and collossus's brother Rasputin would tear up the marvel universe at full throttle, they are always always holding back, always.

normally Storm hasn't a prayer against Apocalypse, Blood-lusted Storm will annihilate Apoc. Quick and clean.

don't shiv
Mikel

TricksterPriest
No, just stop right there. It is IMPOSSIBLE for any version of Storm to defeat Classic Apoc. And as for Mikhail, Apocalypse already beat him once. Even Bloodlusted, Apocalypse is beyond Storm's ability to defeat.

don't shiv
mikhael has terminal CIS

TricksterPriest
Somehow, I doubt that. Underutilized, yes. but CIS? That's usually reserved for guys like Rhino or Absorbing Man.

pr1983
Originally posted by don't shiv
characters like storm and collossus's brother Rasputin would tear up the marvel universe at full throttle, they are always always holding back, always.

normally Storm hasn't a prayer against Apocalypse, Blood-lusted Storm will annihilate Apoc. Quick and clean.

what. the. hell.

where did this suuden notion that storm is holding back this huge power?

did claremont do this?

emporerpants
apoc kills storm very easily.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by pr1983
what. the. hell.

where did this suuden notion that storm is holding back this huge power?

did claremont do this?

I personally blame Hudlin and his 'omega mutant' crap. miffed:

Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/spite.jpg

TricksterPriest
Well, Redatom started it. And I'm going to take a page from his book and declare this a spite thread. Actually, it was one to begin with. It's just certain people seem loath to get off Storm's nuts long enough to acknowledge it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/mumra.jpg

Jyppe
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocstorm.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocstorm2.jpg

roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
Ouuuu. nice pics. thumb up Can you add them to the respect thread? I think that pretty much says what everyone knows Apoc does to Storm. OWNED! big grin

id369
Strom with X-Mens aid has a hard time with Current Apo.

Why would she do any better alone vs the Classic?

TricksterPriest
Egg-****ing-xactly. big grin Thanks Id. thumb up

xmarksthespot
Storm absorbs the sun and Apocalypse gets vitamin D deficiency, and consequently a host of other maladies. She then ionizes him with electricity while flying around at Mach 60. Storm wins.

Jyppe
Ouuuu. nice pics. thumb up Can you add them to the respect thread? I think that pretty much says what everyone knows Apoc does to Storm. OWNED! big grin

I'll add the entire fight tomorrow smile

TricksterPriest
thank you. big grin

I'm gonna ignore X's post, since I'm sure he's kidding. smile

xmarksthespot
Maybe... shifty This is Apocalypse after all...

TricksterPriest
If this were Jobacalypse, then yeah, Storm would have a chance. shifty Current Apoc loses to punks. erm But, frankly, he shouldn't lose to Storm. It's a moot point in any case, as it's Classic (non-jobbing) Apocalypse. wink

Redatom65
lol at moot

montrail
Yeah, nobody call this a spite thread AT ALL roll eyes (sarcastic) Just keep finding away to bash Storm, mabe it'll work wink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by montrail
Yeah, nobody call this a spite thread AT ALL roll eyes (sarcastic) Just keep finding away to bash Storm, mabe it'll work wink

Since its more fun to do something silly I'm sure that just what people will do.

And this thread has already been called spite.

TricksterPriest
If I, the creator of the thread, am calling this spite, and about 3-4 people agree with me, it's probably spite. laughing

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Jyppe
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocstorm.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocstorm2.jpg

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Very cool scans, especially since it shows how good his energy absorption abilities are, particularly if you compare it to the feat with him sucking Cyclops dry of energy.

And yes, I can't wait for you to post the entire fight. yes

TricksterPriest
Co-sign that shit. thumb up Apocalypse owns the X-men like Cal owns Stanford in football. big grin

TricksterPriest
bumped to prove a point.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Apoc turns his dick into an indestructible 50 ft pole and rapes her.
THat sounds kinda Hot Tho :P That shits kinda funny... laughing

2damnloud
Storm maybe can win.

Apoc is overated.

boriquaking55
these threads aren't even funny anymore.

Nur makes Ororo bow to him. Refer to BP #25 to witness Ororo in awe of friggin' Hercules for proof. Case closed

TricksterPriest
Wait? Herc beat Storm? COOL! eek!

Hercules
Wait? Herc beat Storm? COOL! eek!

Nope, in the latest issue of Black Panther, Storm was fighting Clor before Herc.

She then watched, along with Sue Storm, as Herc beat the crap out of Clor and was amazed by his strength etc.

Its all in the "Civil war scans" thread if you want to check it out.

TricksterPriest
Oh. I remember that. She was there? I didn't see her in the main book. It wasn't THAT impressive to one shot Clor, he was kinda weak. laughing

FearOfBlood
Apoc should win the majority of fights, but don't forget Ororo beat Clor easy...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Apoc should win the majority of fights, but don't forget Ororo beat Clor easy...

1. Clor sucked. He was a crap clone of the real Thor. 2. Majority? Try all of them easily. Storm has NO way of winning against Apocalypse.

Hercules
Oh. I remember that. She was there? I didn't see her in the main book. It wasn't THAT impressive to one shot Clor, he was kinda weak. laughing

Pfffttt, You wouldn't be saying that if Apoc had beat him. stick out tongue wink big grin

TricksterPriest
I'd say it had been far too easy a victory. evil face Seriously, even Clor's writers admitted Clor is way weaker than the original. Sue Storm would not have been been able to block one of Thor's bolts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jyppe
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

Ororo beat Clor, when was this? I thought she threw everything she had at Clor without any effects. IW had to save her from one of the lightning bolts, and then Hercules stepped in and ummeled Clor into pieces.

Hercules
I'd say it had been far too easy a victory. evil face Seriously, even Clor's writers admitted Clor is way weaker than the original. Sue Storm would not have been been able to block one of Thor's bolts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well his hammer is technology not Asgardian magic so he should be weaker, Hercules even said he was no Thor.

Just don't be dissing Hercules or I'm fetching a table! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.