You know you're obsessed when...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AudioHeart
Hey, I had this idea where we each continue on from this sentence

"You know you're obsessed with POTC/Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow when..."

Think of it as something to get our minds off of POTC AWE, and for some fun, I don't know if someone has already done this before... if you have SORRY. If you think it's a bad idea, dw, if you think its good, please continue

big grin

CaptainJacksLuv
You know you're obsessed with POTC/Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow when doing a front cover in your history book, its about pirates.

PirateDiva
"You know you're obsessed with POTC/Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow when..."

....you come on this website everyday!!! lol

....you find urself speaking in a british accent most of the time...lmao!

CaptainJacksLuv
You know you're obsessed with POTC/Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow when

Your signature includes pirates or johnny.

You own a humungous flag and it hangs in your door(i do!) lol

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
You know you're obsessed with POTC/Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow when

Your signature includes pirates or johnny.

You own a humungous pirate flag (and it hangs in your door... i do!) lol

siriuswriter
You're trying to get your land legs back... and have never actually been on a real ship.

CaptainJacksLuv
lol, soz i quoted mine back then, and never noticed....

willofthewisp
When you dream you're Liz, but you dream about the scene where you're in jail and your dad's busting you out. No joke. I kept looking for Jack in my dream, but I guess it wasn't that far into the movie.

lovethemtigers
we did this once upon a time..way back in July and August...so it's fun to do it again...cuz that was several months ago and the thread is long gone....this can be fun....you're right...we need a thread we can relax and have fun instead of analyzing....which leads me into....

lovethemtigers
you know you are obsessed with POTC/Jack/Johnny when you have many, many downloaded pics of Jack/Johnny and POTC screencaps onto your computer...

lovethemtigers
when you are constantly coming on this forum to get any information you can..and to see how everybody's doing and what's being said....

lovethemtigers
When it's the only movies, movie star you care to watch.....ever since I saw DMC....I have had no desire to watch any other movies...but guess what...I have watched a few other movies other than DMC and you know what they were: (now this is obsession)

POTC/Curse of the Black Pearl - starring Johnny Depp
Blow - starring Johnny Depp
Secret Window - starring Johnny Depp
Once Upon a Time in Mexico - featuring Johnny Depp
Sleepy Hollow - starring Johnny Depp.....

OMG....i am obsessed.....

willofthewisp
When you start to use random quotes in every day life. I specifically used, "If you don't want it, then give it back" like Tia. Talk about obsessed.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by willofthewisp
When you start to use random quotes in every day life. I specifically used, "If you don't want it, then give it back" like Tia. Talk about obsessed.

...but do you say it in her accent? big grin

tee_pirategirl
I do when I don't want people to know what I'm saying! LOL

You know you're obsessed when....

You start to say the lines along with Johnny and bug everyone out

You know more about Johnny Depp than your best friend

You have automatic reaction to the words : Pirate, Piracy, India, Johnny, Jonathan, criousity....

You are amazed that the more you watch the movies not only don't you get bored...you find a little something more that u missed before and you're amazed by it.

You study Johnny's every move like it was the best homework u ever had!!!!

YouTube is for one purpose only...MUST HAVE SPARRABETH!!!!

You feel closer to the people in this site than to yourself.

You are totally and utterly VEXED!!!

If you open the compass it would point to either Johnny's house or the studio where they are currently editing AWE.

If you hear a slightly romantic song you automatically start making a cute little YouTube video in your head that u think would be perfect.

CaptainJacksLuv
you get to watch pirates 1 in your english class, and sat up the front, and when people spoke you told them to shut the hell up *i certainly did*

CaptainJacksLuv
you make sure that no matter when you watch POTC that you have complete silence around you, if there is a sudden movement, you rewind.

AudioHeart
you make sure that no matter when you watch POTC that you have complete silence around you, if there is a sudden movement, you rewind.

Omg lol! that's EXACTLY what I do smile

AudioHeart
I'm glad You all thought this was a great idea, so I guess I do a few...

You talk like Jack, making stupid signs with your hands.
When rains, you think that the rain is going to make a sea through your house's street, and is going to appear Jack in the Black Pearl.
When you see a nice ship, you think "the Interceptor"
When you see an old ship, you think "the Black Pearl".
You go see the movie as much as you can and know every single one of the lines.
All ur dreams are about POTC.
You now only watch movies which star johnny depp in them!! (just like lovethemtigers)

....I'm soo in love with Johnny lol love

siriuswriter
Originally posted by AudioHeart
I'm glad You all thought this was a great idea, so I guess I do a few...

You talk like Jack, making stupid signs with your hands.

....I'm soo in love with Johnny lol love

HEY! It's called "gesturing... energetically," okay? laughing out loud

AudioHeart
Originally posted by siriuswriter
HEY! It's called "gesturing... energetically," okay? laughing out loud

I know HIS are, but mine just look really stupid LOL!

AudioHeart
You know you're obsessed when.... EVERYTIME someone says jack you think about him.... (I'm thinking about him now...)

AudioHeart
....whenever you see a POTC/jack/johnny depp related picture, you save it no matter what it is...and whenever you see a potc/jack/johnny depp related website you HAVE to stop and check it out

Chiki Mina
I know Im obsessed when I cry when I see any pirates merchandise at my mall.

tee_pirategirl

EXACTLY!!!!!

tee_pirategirl
I know I'm obsessed when...

I start talking none stop about Johnny/Jack/POTC everytime anyone mentions anything slightly pirates related so ppl now avoid talking about those stuff in front of you.

It's all u think about.

you're in a sticky situation and u think "what would Jack do?"

Rum RULES!!

You never go bored cause u always have JE kisses (real and fantasy) playing up in your head

IheartPocky
Well, i cut out upc's for free pirate stuff. Woot! I also buy and save anything and everything that has pirates on it no expression well.. i dont buy everything but i have quite a bit of pirate stuff! haha

tee_pirategirl
WOW!! I love your new siggy! ver AWEsome! *wink*Where did u get the whirlpool sketch??? It's very cool

PirateDiva
..when u walk into a store and buy the last 5 remaining boxes of POTC Valentine cards cause u feel bad if one doesnt get bought big grin so u end up with 180 valentines that u keep for urself!

CaptainJacksLuv
yeah, i like it

you know your obsessed when your doing something in history, not realated ANYTHING to pirates, you draw pirates for your illustration

when you play this game is history and one of the things is "your fave actor" and your the only one that did Johnny depp*i did*

You get a poster relating to jack/johnny/potc/pirates and try to draw it on your wall with paint, for wallpaper

You did a IIIP*interesting individual informative project* on POTC, *i did and i got an A++*

You even own a potc towel and hang it over your door*guilty again.*

IheartPocky
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
WOW!! I love your new siggy! ver AWEsome! *wink*Where did u get the whirlpool sketch??? It's very cool

thanks.. i dont remember where i got it. i think it was here..

oh thats right. i got it here and the person that posted it here, got it from keeptothecode.com.

PirateDiva
you know ue obsessed with Potc/Johnny/Jack if u are planning to spend about 18 hours under the hot sun, and on hard cement waiting around for a glimpse of the cast and the love of ur life Johnny at the premiere, even when u went last year and experienced that it was very difficult to get through the day without completely going nuts...lol! (still i wouldnt trade it for anything in the world!!!) big grin It was all worth it in the END!

AudioHeart
You know you're obsessed when you draw over EVERYTHING you can get your hands on with either jack sparrow, ships, or anything else relating to potc

...and when you blow a kiss to your poster everytime you see it blushing

PirateDiva

I start talking none stop about Johnny/Jack/POTC everytime anyone mentions anything slightly pirates related so ppl now avoid talking about those stuff in front of you.

It's all u think about.

Rum RULES!!

You never go bored cause u always have JE kisses (real and fantasy) playing up in your head

LMAO....to the T especially with 1, 4 and 5!!

Especially 1....Love it!! Ha Ha!

Chiki Mina
When you rewind the wet kiss over and over again in slow motion.

AudioHeart

It's all u think about.

Rum RULES!!

especially the "what would jack do?" part and the "it's all you think about part"

Also when you act out scenes from the movies (pretending your jack, but pretending to be lizzie in the scene when they kiss!)

Hambah
Lol I like to replace characters in romance scenes in movies as Jack and Elizabeth.
Like..in 'Chocolat', while Vianne and Roux are dancing..it's especially easy because it's Johnny lol, and he acts kind of Jack-ish, in my opinion.

AudioHeart
Originally posted by Hambah
Lol I like to replace characters in romance scenes in movies as Jack and Elizabeth.
Like..in 'Chocolat', while Vianne and Roux are dancing..it's especially easy because it's Johnny lol, and he acts kind of Jack-ish, in my opinion.

Nice! laughing

I haven't seen "Chocolat" what is it about?

PirateDiva
Its a good movie and he is sooooo hot!!!

Chiki Mina
Damnit! I wanna see chocolat so I could humpalot

AudioHeart
Ok, thanks

PirateDiva
Omg u ppl are killing me with ur awsome siggys!

I Love ur siggy AudioHeart! big grin

AudioHeart
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Omg u ppl are killing me with ur awsome siggys!

I Love ur siggy AudioHeart! big grin

Thankyou soo soo much PirateDiva, I love yours too !!! big grin

Chiki Mina
I KNOW!! Everyones siggys are hot!! Me estoy mojando los panties!

tee_pirategirl
*drools all over keyboard* It's AWEsome! WOOOw I need a new siggy or I'll be jealouse! I love this one sailorleo made for me and that's why I kept it so long but....

can anyone make one for me? *batts eyelashes*

AudioHeart
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
I KNOW!! Everyones siggys are hot!! Me estoy mojando los panties!

I know I already told you I loved your siggy Chiki Mina, but WHERE did you get that picture where jack and liz are looking back from???

PirateDiva
^^ Its on a cover of a book thats out!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
*drools all over keyboard* It's AWEsome! WOOOw I need a new siggy or I'll be jealouse! I love this one sailorleo made for me and that's why I kept it so long but....

Im making lovethemtigers one which I know she is going to die for. I could make you one big grin

From this smile

AudioHeart

I'll make you one, no problem wink big grin

AudioHeart
OMG thankyou Chiki Mina

Chiki Mina
You're very much welcome!

giggle, tee, you got two people who wants to make you a siggy stick out tongue lol. You are a popular girl wink

Of, gals. Im going to try to sleep again. I have class at 9am and I hope not to work afterwards...*crosses fingers*

Nighties. KEEP THE FAITH xoxo big grin Chew your Orbitz!

PirateDiva
Night Night!!! Muah!

tee_pirategirl
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
You're very much welcome!

giggle, tee, you got two people who wants to make you a siggy stick out tongue lol. You are a popular girl wink

Of, gals. Im going to try to sleep again. I have class at 9am and I hope not to work afterwards...*crosses fingers*

Nighties. KEEP THE FAITH xoxo big grin Chew your Orbitz!

Will do all of those and thnx both of u!!! really appreciate it especially since both your sigies are killing me!! Don't rush at all. Take your time with it, I don't want u to get tired over it. Dream of Johnny!

PirateDiva
Thankyou soo soo much PirateDiva, I love yours too !!! big grin

LOL...Why Thank YoU Darlin!!! big grin

AudioHeart
haha LOL!

CaptainJacksLuv
lol!

You know your obsessed when you start an obsession threadwink

You know your obsessed when you keep listing god knows what about what you do to show your obsession, and you blabble on and on and on about absolutely nothing when you say a tiny bit about pirates, then you still continue to babble on and on.

You know your obsessed when you have read the above reasons about being obsessed with pirates

You know your obsessed when if someone spells a characters name wrong or the title wrong, or anything relating to this topic, you scream your lungs off at them

You know your obsessed when you even bother to read what im typing.

CaptainJacksLuv

yeah, i need a good pirates one, i asked my friend *who despises jack/liz shippers* to make a j/l one and, shes half way, but she never works on it....

siriuswriter
lol!

Damn. Caught again.

CaptainJacksLuv
^^^^^^^i needed some fun...i was bored lol

AudioHeart
lol!

You know your obsessed when you start an obsession threadwink

You know your obsessed when you keep listing god knows what about what you do to show your obsession, and you blabble on and on and on about absolutely nothing when you say a tiny bit about pirates, then you still continue to babble on and on.

You know your obsessed when you have read the above reasons about being obsessed with pirates

You know your obsessed when if someone spells a characters name wrong or the title wrong, or anything relating to this topic, you scream your lungs off at them

EVERY WORD IS TRUE!!!

CaptainJacksLuv
you know our obsessed that you put POTC 1 and 2 and every trailer youve seen for it on ur iPod

You know your obsessed when youve put "professional pirate" by the muppets on ur iPod

You know your obsessed when you wont allow your sister to cut out any pics relating to potc/johnny from magzines

You know your obsessed when you even cut the tinyest article about pirates from a mag

You know your obsessed when you made ur own comp wallpaper realating to potc/johnny

You know your obsessed when you have the book "pirateology"

CaptainJacksLuv
EVERY WORD IS TRUE!!!

every one in that post? evn the LOL?

AudioHeart
yes, you must remember that I LOL EVERYTHING.....LOL

(I have a book on Pirateology) Jumpy blushing pirate

CaptainJacksLuv
the book is called that, i have the collection, besides dragonology, they're stoopid

AudioHeart
Isn't that what I said

Ok, I have a book on Pirateology (that's what it's called) I also have one on Wizardology (that's what it's called) and I have a book on Egyptology ( that's what it's called) and I have a book on Dragonology (that's what it's called)

Wheww...

pirate179
wow!

CaptainJacksLuv
yeah i have all that collection which is what u have, besides dragonology, i dont like dragons really.

AudioHeart
Mei neither, but it was a gift, my favs are pirateology and egyptology

AudioHeart
You know you're obsessed when....EVERYTHING ON YOUR COMPUTER RELATES TO POTC/JOHNNY DEPP/JACK SPARROW

pirate179
well i know i am obsessed!

CaptainJacksLuv
lol!!!

you knwo ur obsessed when you download little pics and change the normal "my documents" pictures etc. withc the pirate pics

pirate179
me again!!! stick out tongue

CaptainJacksLuv
lol, you know your obsessed coz yhou just know(majorly guilty!)

JaehSkywalker
your obsessed when almost all pictures on you pc are POTC ones...

pirate179
guilty again!

CaptainJacksLuv
you know ur obsessed when ppl say ur not aand then when they really no u, they stay as far away from u as possible

JaehSkywalker
lol!

obsessed when all you could think about is jack... and AWe... almost...

pirate179
guilty again!!! stick out tongue big grin

aelizabeth
you know you're obsessed when you post on this thread stick out tongue

pirate179
big grin

CaptainJacksLuv
You know ur obsessed when you TRY to avoid this thread, but you cnt

pirate179
smile smile smile

aelizabeth
to put it simply, we're all just obsessed. eek!

pirate179
fo sho!!!! you bet!

JaehSkywalker
i refuse to admit the nearly true truth!

CaptainJacksLuv
i refuse to say that im obsessed....im overly obsessed

aelizabeth
^^ true dat. stick out tongue

CaptainJacksLuv
lol

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

JD_4_Life
Hmm...let's see.

You know when you're obsessed when..

you text message 'hide the rum' to every single person in your phonebook, including your grandma who now thinks that you are an alcoholic

you wear a pirates of the Caribbean undershirt under all of your clothes

you write Johnny Depp's name all over your homework...in pen

you say, 'you look funny' to your parents when you're mad at them

you can't stand one single disruption during any of the two POTC movies

you begin to dress like a pirate

you talk like Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann

You call your best guy friend a eunich

lol...the list goes on, but I don't have time to add the rest. Maybe tomorrow.

JaehSkywalker
lol JD..!

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by JD_4_Life
Hmm...let's see.

You know when you're obsessed when..

you text message 'hide the rum' to every single person in your phonebook, including your grandma who now thinks that you are an alcoholic

you wear a pirates of the Caribbean undershirt under all of your clothes

you write Johnny Depp's name all over your homework...in pen

you say, 'you look funny' to your parents when you're mad at them

you can't stand one single disruption during any of the two POTC movies

you begin to dress like a pirate

you talk like Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann

You call your best guy friend a eunich

lol...the list goes on, but I don't have time to add the rest. Maybe tomorrow.

guilty to alll!

JaehSkywalker
you write Jack Sparrows name ALL OVER YOU BOOKS AND NOTEBOOKS..
you keep trying to draw a Jack Sparrow Cartoon (guilty as charged lol)

CaptainJacksLuv
youve written Johnny depp + Jack Sparrow all over ur comp monitor(guilty)

AudioHeart
...when you watch the movie at least once EVERY SINGLE DAY (I'm watching it now...)

JaehSkywalker
wOw.

... when almost all your art is POTC related (guilty sometimes...)

AudioHeart
...When you sleep with the dvd next to your bed...

pirate179
im guilty of everything....

CaptainJacksLuv
i did that with my spot the dog video, i wouldnt let go of it.

AudioHeart
lol

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

.. when you can't stop talking about POTC...

aelizabeth
seriously yes

JD_4_Life
you know when you're obsessed when you make a thread on a POTC board about when you know you're obsessed

JaehSkywalker
exaclty!

AudioHeart
well EXCUSE ME, I know I'm obsessed, that's why I made up this thread...and people who post on this thread are also obsessed, so we're all obsessed really, savvy?

a-k-a-amber
obbsessivly obbsessed big grin

yes

JaehSkywalker
if you use savvy at least once in a paragraph always.. savvy?

AudioHeart
I LOVE THAT WORD, SAVVY?

JaehSkywalker
if you have made at least 1 thread already in here... stick out tongue

AudioHeart
You know your obsessed when your obsessed

You also know your obsessed when people tell you that your obsessed

AudioHeart
~ savvy? ~

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by JD_4_Life
you know when you're obsessed when you make a thread on a POTC board about when you know you're obsessed

sorry to burst ur bubble, its a good one but i also did "you know ur obsessed when you start an obsession thread." lol but that just means that we're evn more obsessed whoo!

JaehSkywalker
aye.

...when you can't stop making POTc sigs... erm (guilty)

AudioHeart
sorry to burst ur bubble, its a good one but i also did "you know ur obsessed when you start an obsession thread." lol but that just means that we're evn more obsessed whoo!

Peace Out Yo ! afro

AudioHeart
.....When you don't visit any other thread on this ENTIRE website, except for the potc section

JaehSkywalker
not guilty with that... stick out tongue

CaptainJacksLuv
You know ur obsessed when a relative that u havent seen for over 10 years comes to visit, and within 2 minutes, he knows ur obsessed.

Your sri-lankan neighbours no ur obsessed......seriously...

JaehSkywalker
lol...
that happened to ya?

jackismyboo
you know you are obsessed when you dream about pirates when you daze off or sleep

you know you are obssessed when you watch a movie and try to connect it with pirates anyways you can and do the same with songs

you know your obsessed when you memorised "yo ho yo ho a piates life for me"

you know your obsessed when rather then listening to your teacher or mentor talk you think about johnny or pirates

you know your obsessed when your parents know what to get you for your birthday or christmas w/o you telling them and everything is either johnny or pirates

i have done all of them!

JaehSkywalker
you know your obsessed when your parents know what to get you for your birthday or christmas

- i wish...

AudioHeart
i think i've done everything we've all posted at least once LOL!

AudioHeart
Your know you're obsessed when you compete with others to see who's obsessed more

...when you fight with people over who is the most obsessed...

JaehSkywalker
you now your obsessed when you debate with other people about Jack/liz, will/liz, norri/liz.

CaptainJacksLuv
you know ur obsessed when you read the thing on imdb on "101 ways to know your obsessed" thread

AudioHeart
you know ur obsessed when you read the thing on imdb on "101 ways to know your obsessed" thread

OMG I'M GONNA GO READ THAT NOW eek! big grin stick out tongue

JaehSkywalker
...when you try to keep yourself from shrieking with excitement everytime you see anything POTC related... (guilty)

aelizabeth
100% guilty! big grin

JaehSkywalker
...when your wallpaper on the computer is always POTC related...

PirateDiva
^^ Guilty embarrasment

JD_4_Life
ignore this.

JD_4_Life
I guess I am obsessed because I posted the same message as someone else about being obsessed because of putting a post, saying that you're obsessed when you post a message on a POTC thread about being obsessed.

Hell, WE ARE ALL OBSESSED!!!!

jackismyboo
here here!!!

you know you are obsessed when you realize you are obsessed. if that made any sense!

AudioHeart
....When you own both dvd's and keep them safely put away where no harm can be done to them....

....When everytime you watch them, you study and analyse EVERY SINGLE DETAIL!!!....

....When you are a member of about seven different websites that are all dedicated to either potc/jack sparrow/ or Johnny Depp....

big grin

CaptainJacksLuv
OMG I'M GONNA GO READ THAT NOW eek! big grin stick out tongue

jeez, ive read it a billiontimes lol

AudioHeart
LOL!

CaptainJacksLuv
you know your obsessed when your little brother asks to watch it you say "No! Im watching it!" when you really arent, and then you start to watch it.

You know your obsessed when you made ur own forum site dedicated to johnny (deppiness4evr.pro boards.com *avoid spaces) lol

AudioHeart
...When you purposely bought magazines just because they had something to do with jack/johnny or potc...

jackismyboo
omg i have doen that^^^ lol

you know your obsessed whn your friends find any picturte of johnny, keira or orlando or pirates anywhere and they cut out the picture and they hand it to you then you go home and pin it up on your corkscrew pin wall thing! lol

Claudia_Black
...When you purposely bought magazines just because they had something to do with jack/johnny or potc...
Guilty! yesterday I bought a magazine just because of a potc poster (well...jack and will)

AudioHeart
I know this is random, but Claudia Black I LOVE ur siggy, Sam is soo cute!

AudioHeart
...When you have a pencil case of the potc dmc poster...

JACK IS SOO HOT IN THAT POSTER

jackismyboo
lol you know you are obsessed when you open your eyes in the morning and the firsth thing you see is johnny looking down at you from the ceiling and you blow kisses to him.

ivebeendepped43
...when you have more concern for Jack coming back from Davy Jones Locker than your friend taking your stuff out of your locker and chucking them onto the floor...BECAUSE you have more concern for Jack coming back from Davy Jones Locker than your friend taking your stuff out of your locker and chucking it onto the floor

jackismyboo
you know your obsessed when you sister is having a baby and it's a boy and they ask you to think of names and the ones that pop up are
Jack
Johnny

or when you parenst ground you from the computer and television and you have a nervious break down because for one day you can't go on KMC and know what happens to Jack or liz

or when you sister takes her wedding vows and everybody is crying and you are in your brides maid dress ignoring the ceramony completely thinking about Jack and how sexy Johnny is.

AudioHeart
HAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE, I blow kisses to my potc/jack poster evey morning and night...LOL embarrasment

AudioHeart
every*

AudioHeart
...When you say "Oi" and "Savvy"waaaaaay too many times for your own good lol!

JaehSkywalker
...when you watch the movies SOLELY for the purpose of seeing the trailer... stick out tongue

AudioHeart
...When everytime you meet someone new, the first thing you ask them is if they like potc...I do that...ALOT...

jackismyboo
lol i ask all my friends

you know you are obsessed when everybody gives you nicknames and they are pirates nicknames

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>