Heya People

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lust-countess
Hi im stacey, i live in a small crap town called faversham, im 17.... and cant think of what else to say but im sure u will find out when u talk to me

peace
stacey
~XXX~

dave_kodak
well at least its a better bed side manor then some people..

hi..

Darth Extecute
Welcome, Stacey

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Lust-countess
Hi im stacey, i live in a small crap town called faversham, im 17.... and cant think of what else to say but im sure u will find out when u talk to me

peace
stacey
~XXX~

Thank GOD you're finally here.

Welcome. smile

Kaldorei
You two know eachother? big grin

Welcome to KMC! smile Be prepared to tons of fun big grin

Lust-countess
lol thanks and im not to sure i know da moose but thanks to him to and everyone else smile

~Da Moose~
lol thanks and im not to sure i know da moose but thanks to him to and everyone else smile

You....you don't remember me? cry After all that time we spent together.......laughing, crying.........laughing............?

TRH
Welcome

TRH
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
You....you don't remember me? cry After all that time we spent together.......laughing, crying.........laughing........sex....lots of it....? oh...moose

Lust-countess
Lol! sorry moose... was i drunk at the time?

guy222

peace
stacey
~XXX~

Welcome. Its a pleasure. Its fun. I am Guy222. smile

Darth Oblivion
welcome

Legendary Thor
Im RUning Free Yea,Im RUnning Free Yea

Morning_Glory
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/yescali/theglitterhello.gif

Scottie
wave hey and welcome

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by TRH
oh...moose mad HEY! I never said sex......I may have intended to, but I DIDN'T!

TRH
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
mad HEY! I never said sex......I may have intended to, but I DIDN'T! intended....thats just a formalityrenske

G U I T A R
Hi Stacey, get ready for some wierd conversations lol. smile smile smile smile

Morning_Glory
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/yescali/theglitterhello.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.