SuperGandalf3000 memorial thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SathanasInferno
this is a memorial for the guy who made the great thread went insane and ruined it sad

Vinny Valentine
no expression No.

dave_kodak
i dont know who it is, so he cant be that important.

just like me.

SathanasInferno
well he is 1 of my best friends in real life great guy dont cum on here no more aint been on here 4 2 years but he wants me 2 try and rebuild his thread and i will need help doing it its called satans grotto our local pub

BakaXero
an unknown to the otf
so nobody cares.

Hax42
i like gandalf the white dur

BakaXero
Originally posted by SathanasInferno
well he is 1 of my best friends in real life great guy dont cum on here no more aint been on here 4 2 years but he wants me 2 try and rebuild his thread and i will need help doing it its called satans grotto our local pub
heard of the thread.
still don't care ermm

SathanasInferno
well look if ya dont wanna help ya dont have to but it woz great in tis time and i want to make it like th@ again just chek the thread out and see 4 urself

BakaXero
srug

SathanasInferno
look i aint forcing no1 to do nufin i just want sum help doin sumfin 4 my best friend he might have cancer so i @ least wanna do this 4 him k?

BakaXero
wait a few hours... this is one of the least busiest hours on kmc. it's almost like the dead hours.

SathanasInferno
cheers ill take your advice can i ad you 2 my buddy list?

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by SathanasInferno
look i aint forcing no1 to do nufin i just want sum help doin sumfin 4 my best friend he might have cancer so i @ least wanna do this 4 him k?

Why.......why......why are you talking like that? I.......cry don't understand......

What's a 'nufin'? Explain 'sumfin'.

Your posts......are makin me stoopider...... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.