Just finished reading JLA #1-125, Got some ????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
After about 6 months I finally finished reading JLA #1-125, though I have some questions.

1) when did Manitou Raven Die?

2) Just pre Max Lord killing, Superman I gues was under Mind Control and Beat the snot out of Batman, I though that was in a JLA issue, I guess not, When and where did that happen?

3) I havn't read idenity crisis yet so I'm all confused. Seems like some major shit happened between like Issue #116 and #117. Cuz like issue 116 ended on a story, I start goin through #117 and I'm like WTF?????

Juntai
1)Raven died in Justice League Elite, the team with Vera Black, Green Arrow and them.. He sacrificed himself. I think he found it hard to live after his wife went ****ing around on him.

2) Sacrifice, a few part story-arc that took place in Superman's books, with the final conflict being in Wonder Woman's book .

3) Uhh, I don't get the question.

OB1-adobe
did you read identity crisis? how was it?

Juntai
Indentity Crisis was awesome.
Highly recommended.
Easily one of the best mini series in years.
It kicked off all kinds of stuff that led into Green Arrows title, Teen Titans title, and definately into the Crisis and the final issues of the Justice League.
To me, it was were the Infinite Crisis basically kicked off, just nobody knew it yet.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Juntai
1)Raven died in Justice League Elite, the team with Vera Black, Green Arrow and them.. He sacrificed himself. I think he found it hard to live after his wife went ****ing around on him.

Couldn't handle that Green Arrow got to tap that ass

2) Sacrifice, a few part story-arc that took place in Superman's books, with the final conflict being in Wonder Woman's book .

Yup. Max was making Superman trip the f*** out.

Indentity Crisis was awesome.
Highly recommended.
Easily one of the best mini series in years.
It kicked off all kinds of stuff that led into Green Arrows title, Teen Titans title, and definately into the Crisis and the final issues of the Justice League.
To me, it was were the Infinite Crisis basically kicked off, just nobody knew it yet.

Agreed. ID got the ball rolling with the hero's relationships in shreds which lead into IC

OB1-adobe
Now I off to go read Green Lantern full run 1990-present, Hawkman/girl fullrun 1989 until now, and flash 1987-present.

Still trying to complete full run of Superman, batman, aquaman, wonderwoman, ans jsa. getting there though

Juntai
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Now I off to go read Green Lantern full run 1990-present, Hawkman/girl fullrun 1989 until now, and flash 1987-present.

Still trying to complete full run of Superman, batman, aquaman, wonderwoman, ans jsa. getting there though If you get anymore questions about those, I can try to help, but my knowledge of Hawkman and WW isn't quite so great, but most of the rest of those I will likely know unless it's some obscure thing that just slipped my mind. It's been years since I read a lot of those issues.

marvelprince
Nice. Pretty much anything Geoff John's writes was great but I especially recommend his Hawkman and Flash runs.

Juntai
Originally posted by marvelprince
Nice. Pretty much anything Geoff John's writes was great but I especially recommend his Hawkman and Flash runs. Yeah, Johns is easily one of the best writers around. Everything he touches seems to be gold, but his pinacle to me is the last JSA series.

Superguy
Yeah, Johns is easily one of the best writers around. Everything he touches seems to be gold, but his pinacle to me is the last JSA series. Amen! big grin

marvelprince
Yeah, Johns is easily one of the best writers around. Everything he touches seems to be gold, but his pinacle to me is the last JSA series.

Preach it. And this is coming from a guy who could never get into the JSA

OB1-adobe
I want to read JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.