12-12-12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TRH
The Mayans predicted that the world would end on December 12 2012,does anyone have any more info on this like why they thought this?

lord xyz
They don't think it, they want money.

NuclearWinter
The actual date for the end of the Mayan Calendar is December 21st 2012

NuclearWinter
It should also be noted that the Ancient Mayan's Calendar wasn't necessarily a marking for the End of the World forever, but rather a marker for the "End of the World AS WE KNOW IT."

It doesn't necessarily mean that the Pole-Shift will occur on that exact date either, but that it very well could be. It could happen a few years before that as well. As the Earth begins to rapidly speed up with it's Purification process.

The Bible's translation of the End of the World is incorrect as well. The Greek word AEON which was translated into english and which the Bible uses for the "End of the World" is incorrect. The correct translation of the Word AEON in English means AGE. So therefore it is not the End of the World that we are facing, but the end of the Age of Pisces.

NuclearWinter

lord xyz
Nuclearwinter, to avoid spamming, KMC requires one to post once at a time. If you have anything else to add, edit your post.

NuclearWinter
Good point XYZ.

Just for the record though, I wasn't trying to turn this thread into my thread. Only the thoughts didn't come into my head all at once so I wasn't able to put them all into a single post at the same time.

And plus it took me a second to grab that definition and I'm not sure if the timeclock on the editing ran out already. But either way rules are rules.

And I respect that.

Evil Dead
Originally posted by TRH
The Mayans predicted that the world would end on December 12 2012,does anyone have any more info on this like why they thought this?

a couple inaccuracies (well......the entire post)

1. The Mayans predicted nothing at all.

2. The Mayans had dozens of calendars they used.

3. The last cycle of the one you're speaking of merely ends on 12-21-12.......

Emperor Ashtar
How many calenders did the mayans have, if you don't mind me asking?

NuclearWinter
lol. Evil Dead you are completely wrong about the Mayans predicting nothing.

However, I am not going to go all out about this in this thread, so if you want to discuss this with me feel free to debate me on these issues as soon as I get to the Mayan section of my thread.

The Date of December 21st, 2012 is an extremely important one, which I will get into very shortly in my thread. Not today but very soon.

Evil Dead
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_calendar

here you go Ashtar.......a great over view of the complex system of calanders they used.

sorry nuclearwinter (lol)........Mayans predicted nothing for our future......nothing to do with an end to a world.....nothing about our modern lives.......cars...trains...planes....hamburgers...etc.

but please feel free to correct that statement with a source for any information you feel like posting instead of just , "wrong...lol.."...

Deano
its not really a prediction in the truest sense. its not a prediction when a chef is preparing a meal and he is telling you what its going to be. the mayans assumed from there calculations that something will happen on 2012.

NuclearWinter
Sure thing Evil. Agreed to disagree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.