Best Christmas related horrormovies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NormaBates
Okay, i have a 'thing' for Christmas related horrorflicks, believe it or not, and i want to expand my collecting with a few more of those movies, but which are good and what movies are crap?

According to you what are good movies among this genre?
I already own 'Black Christmas', 'To all a Good night' and i reaaaly love those.
I recently bought 'Santa's Slay' but that was a real bad movie according to me!

Wolfie
I thought Santa's Slay was pretty funny.

I've been meaning to see the original Black Christmas. I might have to break down and buy it to see it though. erm The remake sucks though.

NormaBates
Originally posted by Wolfie
I thought Santa's Slay was pretty funny.

I've been meaning to see the original Black Christmas. I might have to break down and buy it to see it though. erm The remake sucks though.

Yes, Santa's Slay was kinda funny, but i want christmas HORROR movies not christmas comedy's.

Impediment
The first Silent Night, Deadly Night is still great, IMO.

NormaBates
Absolutly right!! i just love this movie soo much, but it has been in my collection for sooooooo long that i forgot to mention it earlier.

By the way, i'm not from the USA or England and i'm been wandering what 'IMO' means?
Thanks Impy!

Impediment
IMO = In My Opinion.

Where do you hail from, Norma, if you aren't from America or England?

pumas79
what about JACK FROST?? thats an xmassy kinda horror film aint it?

steverules
it's got a killer snowman in it...snow is usually related with Christmas, why not

NormaBates
Originally posted by Impediment
IMO = In My Opinion.

Where do you hail from, Norma, if you aren't from America or England?

I'm from Belgium embarrasment
Thanks for the info on IMO, finally the mystery is revealed!! Happy Dance

NormaBates
Originally posted by pumas79
what about JACK FROST?? thats an xmassy kinda horror film aint it?

I'll keep an eye out for that one, but is any good?? A killer snow man sounds a little like a horrorcomedy again, IMO wink

steverules
Well I'm watching it, like tomoz or something so I could tell you but somebody else here has probs seen it so they mite be able to tell you.

Cowboyography
I enjoyed the entire silent noght deadly night series. The first is great with ricky as the bad guy, but I thought it was perfect how they set up for the sequal. Go buy the first two for sure. If nothing else the cover of the first movie is worth purchase alone!!

Impediment
Originally posted by NormaBates
I'll keep an eye out for that one, but is any good?? A killer snow man sounds a little like a horrorcomedy again, IMO wink

Jack Frost was cheesy, but good for a watch. It also happens to be Shannon Elizabeth's debut film in which she happens to get raped by a snowman in the shower, when he uses his "carrot nose" for other uses.

NormaBates
Originally posted by Impediment
Jack Frost was cheesy, but good for a watch. It also happens to be Shannon Elizabeth's debut film in which she happens to get raped by a snowman in the shower, when he uses his "carrot nose" for other uses.

Hmmm embarrasment laughing i definitley have to take a look at this one!!

steverules
That bit was hilarious! Man she made one hell of a debut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.