Storm vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No, this isn't spite. Some people have (yes, I'm serious) created logical and rational arguments to show (though I think they're bullshit...) that Storm is truly a upper-level character on par with Sersi or Thor.

So can she take down the Man of Steel?

To make things fair, Superman cannot speedblitz and cannot use heat vision until 30 minutes after the battle has started. They start about a half a mile apart from each other. Superman's maximum flight speed is Mach 20. However he cannot use such speed AGAINST Storm. He can use it to fly around or evade attacks.

The battle takes place on Earth above the Amazon Jungle.

And for an added kick, let's say Storm thinks Superman killed Black Panther and Kitty Pryde.

Debate

TricksterPriest
wallbash Oh for the love of god.......I understand the point of this. But if anyone argues for Storm, rest assured, I will go Doomsday on their asses. This is sooooo spitey....... stick out tongue

emporerpants
come on now, supes takes it with ease. do we really need another storm thread to pollute the boards with fanboyism?

2damnloud
Superman 7-8/10

TricksterPriest
Keep in mind this is Draco. He's doing what I did with the Apoc vs. Storm thread, he's destroying fanboys. Though, personally, I think Digi needs to step in and stop this shit once and for all. whistle

LordFear
Yeah this is getting pointless

Draco69
Well, Superman DOES possess a bio-electric aura. If Storm uses her energy-reading ability to somewho disrupt his aura, she can quite literally deprive him of his invulnerability.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Superman 7-8/10

WHAT!? HOW IN THE NINE HELLS CAN STORM EVEN PULL OFF ONE WIN!? mad I'm about ready to curse you out dude, you are seriously pissing me off. Even with Draco's stips, all he has to do is clock her once and it's game over.

Edit: Draco, even you know that's a bullshit arguement. Storm can't do anything of the kind to Supes. erm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Draco69
Well, Superman DOES possess a bio-electric aura. If Storm uses her energy-reading ability to somewho disrupt his aura, she can quite literally deprive him of his invulnerability.

no expression or write him out of existance . . .

emporerpants
i doubt she could do that (assuming she can, which she most likely can't) before supes takes her out, even with the stipulations.

Draco69
Well, Storm's winds are pretty powerful. Since he can't speedblitz, Storm can just keep him back. After all, Magneto's shields couldn't bear them.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine.

celestialdemon
Superman easily.

emporerpants
draco = devils advocate wink

Soleran
So it's like Rogue but with Super-Duper crazy durability!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soleran
So it's like Rogue but with Super-Duper crazy durability!

and reality warping powers.

Redatom65
storm 7/10 shifty

emporerpants
regardless, toad wins.

xmarksthespot
Superman doesn't have a prayer. This is Storm we're talking about. You guys just don't want to give her her due because you've put her in your mind at a level below Superman. She's top tier. She could beat the Silver Surfer in a well written fight. Storm wins 10/10.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Superman doesn't have a prayer. This is Storm we're talking about. You guys just don't want to give her her due because you've put her in your mind at a level below Superman. She's top tier. She could beat the Silver Surfer in a well written fight. Storm wins 10/10.

mad YOU'RE ACTING LIKE STORM IS BELOW GALACTUS LEVEL mad

emporerpants
exactly, written correctly, storm trumps the JLA.

ExodusCloak
I'm with X..

shifty

http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=skrullstorm2qk.jpg

Every feat Superman performed is PIS...Storms a Cosmic Goddess and one with the Universe(Life itself) and controls ALL it's energies...and is bonded to the Spirit of Gaia itself and had a Mohawk...and we must be selective in the showings we choose to acknowledge because she's been written down in 99% of them.
There's no way Storm and Supermans should ever be mentioned in the same sentence. He has no right challenging people like Storm. Trust me I know Storm...she cleans his clock.

emporerpants
galactus shouldn't even be in the same classification as storm. she's clearly above TOAA.

Draco69
Originally posted by emporerpants
draco = devils advocate wink

shifty

TricksterPriest
hysterical I love this forum. big grin Draco, my congrats on giving storm an actual chance to last more than 5 minutes. Emporer is right, you are an excellent Devil's advocate. thumb up

xmarksthespot
Well for one thing Superman will never even catch up to her, since she can fly at Mach 80. Besides she can just absorb the sun robbing Superman of his power source and then absorb him. This is Storm! Storm! Don't you get it?! Storm!

emporerpants
actually, TOAA should be changed to TOAA (except storm)

ExodusCloak
Well for one thing Superman will never even catch up to her, since she can fly at Mach 80. Besides she can just absorb the sun robbing Superman of his power source and then absorb him. This is Storm! Storm! Don't you get it?! Storm!

Don't forget she can survive on the sun...so Heat Vision and Ice Breath do jack sh*t to her. Not to mention Storm is a descendant from a long line of Magical White Witches. And she's IMMUNE to telepathy. No way T-Vo can touch her...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Don't forget she can survive on the sun...so Heat Vision and Ice Breath do jack sh*t to her

In fact they would make things worse since she would just absorb the power from them.

Or worst case they would kill her and she would be freed of her mortal limitations.

xmarksthespot
laughing

Bullshit claim

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Bullshit claim

Storm wins

Storm wins

Hemoglobin wouldn't work even though I've been shown the video of the maglev frog and strawberry,

Storm wins

laughing laughing out loud

smart

(I switched the cartridge in my idiot emulator.)

Hercules
This is just plain spite against Superman! mad anyone who would argue Superman could win here is nothing but a fanboy! mad

Hulk may Smash but...

Storm BLOWS! shifty

Draco69
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
hysterical I love this forum. big grin Draco, my congrats on giving storm an actual chance to last more than 5 minutes. Emporer is right, you are an excellent Devil's advocate. thumb up

eek!

emporerpants
don't you guys realize that storm is actually the creater of the multiverse? its true! she also rocks at candyland.

xmarksthespot
Too true. Storm = current Phoenix Force. That's already been established by a pre-Dark Phoenix Saga interview, where it actually said that Phoenix was meant to be Storm's level and her one M'kraan feat was SvFL - oh wait. That's not right...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
Storm BLOWS! shifty

Just ask Scott . . .

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Just ask Scott . . . Storm's only allowed to go out with black men now. Didn't you get the memo.

ExodusCloak
No way he can penetrate Storms electromagnetic energy grid or her body for that matter. She was supposed to clean CLOR's clock...Hudlin wrote Storm down for that issue...
She controls the meterological patterns through Atmokinesis and has a one time feat where she created clothes from AIR...therefore it's safe to assume she has control over ALL energy, sub-atomic particles and Universal Forces in existence.

Symmetric Chaos
Storm's only allowed to go out with black men now. Didn't you get the memo.

laughing

emporerpants
no one ALLOWS storm to do anything. she does what she wants.
storm > comic writers.

Redatom65
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Just ask Scott . . .

you mean black panther, wolverine, nightcrawler

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Redatom65
you mean black panther, wolverine, nightcrawler

Nightcrawler?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
No way he can penetrate Storms electromagnetic energy grid or her body for that matter. She was supposed to clean CLOR's clock...Hudlin wrote Storm down for that issue... I think he was faced with the conflict between:

Black people should beat white people, because they're besterest.
Men should beat women because they're strongerer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.