Iori Yagami vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Iori won't admit it, but Leona does hold a special place in his heart, when he isn't chasing after Kyo or occasionally going into the Blood Riot. So when he hears that Leona was sent to the ICU (along with the rest of the Ikari team) by one man, he decides to take revenge.

Wesker hears that Iori is gunning after him and this gets the gears in his head rolling. If he can get a sample of Iori's Orochi-tainted blood, then he could further his experiments with the Las Plagas and the T-Veronica virus.

Iori confronts Wesker, preparing to rip him apart. He charges at Wesker...only to find out the hard way ala Chris Redfield that the reason why Leona and others lost was the fact that Wesker has both superhuman strength and speed.

This is going to be fun.

Remulous
Iori slags him

lightness
kyo=iori>>>alexia>wesker

Charlotte DeBel
Iori kills Wesker. I'd like to see K' vs Wesker- it would be more honest to Wesker... but Wesker still loses. In fact, anyone of K'-Kyo-Iori trio can deal with Wesker.

lightness
i'm pretty sure anyone mid tier can deal with wesker. his movements are comparable to angels but doesn't have as much skill, or hasn't shown.

plus he hates fire, so k' wastes him in seconds too.

Charlotte DeBel
I know, actually... So what is the point of making that thread? Any major KOF flame user (even fu++ing Crimson)>>> Alexia...and>>>>>>>>>>> Wesker

goldjoker
Iori havent oportunity against wesker

No End N Site
Yeah, Iori mighta won against Wesker in 07, but in 2010 I say Wesker...for obvious reasons.

lordxalba
Originally posted by No End N Site
Yeah, Iori mighta won against Wesker in 07, but in 2010 I say Wesker...for obvious reasons.
Hahhahahhaa laughing laughing laughing :llaughing hahhahhahhahhahahahah laughing

Sin_Volvagia
At least I make a non-spammy posts when I revive threads (except for two of them).

No End N Site
Originally posted by lordxalba
Hahhahahhaa laughing laughing laughing :llaughing hahhahhahhahhahahahah laughing

Yeeeaaahhhh....Wesker will throw a missile at him.

Wesker for MVC3!!!! And I hope he has that as a special move.

Sin_Volvagia
Yeeeaaahhhh....Wesker will throw a missile at him.

Wesker for MVC3!!!! And I hope he has that as a special move.

He better have the palm thrust.

danteiscool
IMO, I say lori wins due to the insane power levels I've seen in KoF. not to say that Wesker is weak, but compared to KoF... well I rest my case.

Frisky Dingo
Yes, I have 2 change my mind. After Cing what Wesker can do N RE5. Iori stands no chance, not even N Riot Blood.

I hope Wesker is N MVC3, 2, so that I can select my dream team of Wesker, Vega (M.Bison), and Magneto.

No End N Site
'Your dream team"? That's my dream team, you don't even like RE.

Magnetic...SHOCKWAVE!!!

Hell Lancer
what exactly were Wesker's feats in RE5 that make him so strong? I don't recall him doing anything particularly great...and he got blown up by an RPG.

Spartan117ftw
Originally posted by Hell Lancer
what exactly were Wesker's feats in RE5 that make him so strong? I don't recall him doing anything particularly great...and he got blown up by an RPG.
What exactly are Iori's strength/speed/reaction time feats? Quite unkilely that he can keep up with the likes of Wesker.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Spartan117ftw
What exactly are Iori's strength/speed/reaction time feats? Quite unkilely that he can keep up with the likes of Wesker.

In 1999 he cut a big chunk of meat from a N.E.S.T.S soldier and he stopped the soldier right before the soldier pulled the trigger of his gun. And he also could kill a normal person with a mere aura (KOF 2001 story) and remain unscathed when a church falls on his body as seen in KOF AD.

FinalAnswer

Stuff like casually dodging bullets, hurling missiles at gais, punching through steel, (While doubly weakened) shrugging off bullets and RPGs, moving 100 feet in less then a second, tanking lava, stuff like that.

Yeah, his head was shot off by an RPGs.....after he was, kinda, y'know, weakened, then given Uroboros and dumped into lava (Uroboros is weak to heat and all that).

Wei Phoenix

He threw a missile at them...

Hell Lancer
can Wesker do this? how about neutralizing a god? how about shaking the ground with a mere powerup? how about being able to crush rocks in his hand? how about cutting through people with his bare hands? how about creating powerful flames capable of barbequing someone? how about being considered stronger than someone who can tear off an entire stadium with a glimpse of his power (goenitz)?

Iori's dealt with high speed and teleporters before. Iori's got enough speed of his own actually as KKF pointed out.

and i don't recall Wesker tanking an RPG or bullets.

Sin_Volvagia
can Wesker do this? how about neutralizing a god? how about shaking the ground with a mere powerup? how about being able to crush rocks in his hand? how about cutting through people with his bare hands? how about creating powerful flames capable of barbequing someone? how about being considered stronger than someone who can tear off an entire stadium with a glimpse of his power (goenitz)?

Iori's dealt with high speed and teleporters before. Iori's got enough speed of his own actually as KKF pointed out.

Bullets are useless against Wesker. And he does tank RPG rounds. That's how you make him vulnerable to the some antidote.

Hell Lancer
proof?

Wei Phoenix
proof?

If he means useless in the sense that he'll dodge them then I tend to agree. If he means that a bullet can not harm him or anything like that if hit then I disagree.

No End N Site
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Stuff like casually dodging bullets, hurling missiles at gais, punching through steel, (While doubly weakened) shrugging off bullets and RPGs, moving 100 feet in less then a second, tanking lava, stuff like that.

Yeah, his head was shot off by an RPGs.....after he was, kinda, y'know, weakened, then given Uroboros and dumped into lava (Uroboros is weak to heat and all that).

iorilmao

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If he means useless in the sense that he'll dodge them then I tend to agree. If he means that a bullet can not harm him or anything like that if hit then I disagree.

If you hit Wesker wit an RPG, he'll just fall to 1 knee for a while and get back up and continue. It's not like he dies or is fatally wounded.

Even when Wesker doesn't dodge bullets, you have to shoot him ALOT for there to be any effect.

Wesker can tank bulltes and RPGs.

Hell Lancer
which is why i'm asking cuz I don't remember the dude tanking RPG or bullets anywhere in the game.

Wei Phoenix
iorilmao

If you hit Wesker wit an RPG, he'll just fall to 1 knee for a while and get back up and continue. It's not like he dies or is fatally wounded.

Even when Wesker doesn't dodge bullets, you have to shoot him ALOT for there to be any effect.

Wesker can tank bulltes and RPGs.

He has never been hit by a bullet or RPG and simply tanked it in canon. The one bullet that hit him was from Sheva and it caused him to let go and fall to the ground. The one RPG that hit him actually took off his head.

Hell Lancer
ditto.

No End N Site
He has never been hit by a bullet or RPG and simply tanked it in canon.

Huh? Have you played RE5? You have to at least hit Wesker wit 3 RPGs just to weaken him enough to stab'im wit the antidote.

And in the 1st fight, you shoot him many times before he finally stops and leaves. Even wit the L.Hawk, you have to at least shoot him 4 times

The one bullet that hit him was from Sheva and it caused him to let go and fall to the ground.

Are you tryin' to tell me that the fights wit Wesker don't count? That's ridiculous cuz I have shot Wesker many times before the end of the game.

The one RPG that hit him actually took off his head.

He was shot several times with an RPG to weaken him before that point.

I'm not sayin' they don't do damage, just not enough to 1 shot him.

No End N Site
Wesker bein' shot repeatedly and still fightin'.
eDkGc3ijYM8
Starts @ 0:30

Wesker bein blown up wit an RPG and still fightin'
6dfJRUo4d2Y
Starts @ 1:50

Hell Lancer
No End In Site, you can't use gameplay to talk about his damage soak. if that's the case then I can say Solid Snake is immune to bullets and has a healing factor because in game he gets shot by bullets, steps on mines, gets bitten by snakes and scorpions, gets run over by a tank, gets hit with an RPG etc but doesn't die.

Wei Phoenix
Huh? Have you played RE5? You have to at least hit Wesker wit 3 RPGs just to weaken him enough to stab'im wit the antidote.

And in the 1st fight, you shoot him many times before he finally stops and leaves. Even wit the L.Hawk, you have to at least shoot him 4 times

Are you tryin' to tell me that the fights wit Wesker don't count? That's ridiculous cuz I have shot Wesker many times before the end of the game.

He was shot several times with an RPG to weaken him before that point.

I'm not sayin' they don't do damage, just not enough to 1 shot him. Originally posted by No End N Site
Wesker bein' shot repeatedly and still fightin'.
eDkGc3ijYM8
Starts @ 0:30

Wesker bein blown up wit an RPG and still fightin'
6dfJRUo4d2Y
Starts @ 1:50

That first fight with Wesker is only seven minutes as he tells you. You can go the whole fight without touching him and it will still end the same. You don't have to hit him and it is implied that you didn't touch him at all in canon.

He tanked the explosion, not an actual rpg hitting him.

No End N Site
That first fight with Wesker is only seven minutes as he tells you. You can go the whole fight without touching him and it will still end the same. You don't have to hit him and it is implied that you didn't touch him at all in canon.

In the 2nd fight, you can shoot him to win it and he is still capable of gettin' back up and in that fight, you gotta attack him.

Also, the the 1st fight doesn't have to last 7 min, if you SHOOT HIM enough, you can end it prematurely.

He tanked the explosion, not an actual rpg hitting him.

Well, if that's what you mean. It seems you are right, but bein' able to to fight after that explosion is still more than Iori can handle.

Wei Phoenix
There a super weapons that can kill him in-game in 1 shot. Those however can not. You HAVE TO shoot him that many times to weaken him.

In the first fight you don't have to shoot him at all to beat it.

No End N Site
In the first fight you don't have to shoot him at all to beat it.

If you do enough damage to him, the fight will end prematurely.

Wei Phoenix
If you do enough damage to him, the fight will end prematurely.

If, but in canon, you don't.

No End N Site
If, but in canon, you don't.

In canon you aint told how the fight went, it's up to you to defeat Wesker or wait 7 min. Same outcome for both, he walks away.

Wei Phoenix
In canon you aint told how the fight went, it's up to you to defeat Wesker or wait 7 min. Same outcome for both, he walks away.

Chris tells you that you can't beat him, the cutscene afterwards shows Wesker unscathed. Knowing Wesker and his personality, do you really think he'd so casually leave if Chris and Sheva did damage to him and hurt him?

No End N Site
Chris tells you that you can't beat him, the cutscene afterwards shows Wesker unscathed. Knowing Wesker and his personality, do you really think he'd so casually leave if Chris and Sheva did damage to him and hurt him?

When your shooting him, he appears unscathed, when the RPG explodes in his hands, he appears unscathed in the next scene.

Yes, Wesker would casually stroll off cuz bullets don't do him much harm and the damage that is given, he quickly recovers from. Wesker can clearly take big damage and snap back very quickly.

Wei Phoenix
When your shooting him, he appears unscathed, when the RPG explodes in his hands, he appears unscathed in the next scene.

Yes, Wesker would casually stroll off cuz bullets don't do him much harm and the damage that is given, he quickly recovers from. Wesker can clearly take big damage and snap back very quickly.

Why going through all of the effort of dodging bullets if they don't do much to you at all? You're trying to argue that they beat Wesker and shot him up in the first fight when Chris and Sheva suggested hiding. That can't make sense to you?

Chris: We can't win like this, we have to change tactics!

Sheva: We should hide!

So that means that they should fight and shoot him? It is heavily plain to see that their plan was to hide and run away, just because you decided to fight them doesn't change anything. In canon they ran.

No End N Site
Why going through all of the effort of dodging bullets if they don't do much to you at all? You're trying to argue that they beat Wesker and shot him up in the first fight when Chris and Sheva suggested hiding. That can't make sense to you?

Never said bullets didn't hurt (that's reason enough to dodge them), just that they wont kill him. I'm not sayin' that they shot Wesker up to win, just that there was too much goin' on for Wesker to not have gotten shot at least few times. Your tryin' to make it sound like Wesker would die like a normal man if he got shot. That's crazy.

Chris: We can't win like this, we have to change tactics!

Sheva: We should hide!

So that means that they should fight and shoot him? It is heavily plain to see that their plan was to hide and run away, just because you decided to fight them doesn't change anything. In canon they ran.

"We can't win like this, we have to change tactics!"

He is too powerful, BULLETS DON'T WORK. Wesker can either dodge them or shrug them off. My point in bringing up the fact that you can stop the fight early was to illustrate that Wesker can get shot numerous times and STILL NOT DIE.

This question should pretty much end this....

If Wesker could be killed by bein' shot, why did they need to weaken him with the antidote? Why not just let the RPG explode and when he's kneeling down, helpless, just shoot him in the head? It is so silly to think that after ALL the shit Wesker has been through, you could kill him by shooting him.

An RPG exploded in his hands and he just fell to 1 knee, but some how, a bullet will kill him?

FinalAnswer

God is a title little man. Wesker calls himself a god in RE5, I guess Wesker is omnipotent.

Nup.

Prolly.

Yes.

Can't do that, but can tank lava whilst weakened, and vulnerable to heat =)

Lol.

Show scans or it didn't happen.

FinalAnswer
He has never been hit by a bullet or RPG and simply tanked it in canon. The one bullet that hit him was from Sheva and it caused him to let go and fall to the ground. The one RPG that hit him actually took off his head.

Was doubly weakened when Sheva shot him, and he kinda fell into a volcano, yet emerged unharmed.

So.....how exactly did Sheva and Chris beat Wesker erm

If, as you say, Wesker has only been shot once in canon, and the RPG shot at him is the only one used against him is canon, then how the **** did they beat him?

Did Chris just hold out the needle and let Wesker run into it? Or wat?

Hell Lancer
it is. but Wesker wasn't threatening to be the end of the human race now was he? as in himself and using is own power. Orochi had a healing factor, could create screen filling projectiles, could tear out the soul of people, could teleport, could read minds and could create energy blasts from his body and from the ground.

didn't think so.

"scan it or it didn't happen"
prollies don't cut it.

show it.

don't matter. Iori's flame are mystical ones that neutralize power.

Mature's own words when comparing Iori to Goenitz.

I can show you his canonical KoF99 backstory wink

and iori's got a history of taking out entire teams on his own and he's got years and years of fighting experience. from what I've seen of Wesker it's only his speed that'd give Iori trouble. that said, Iori's dealt with teleporters before and he's taken down being MUCH stronger than Wesker.

FinalAnswer
it is. but Wesker wasn't threatening to be the end of the human race now was he? as in himself and using is own power. Orochi had a healing factor, could create screen filling projectiles, could tear out the soul of people, could teleport, could read minds and could create energy blasts from his body and from the ground.

didn't think so.

"scan it or it didn't happen"
prollies don't cut it.

show it.

don't matter. Iori's flame are mystical ones that neutralize power.

Mature's own words when comparing Iori to Goenitz.

I can show you his canonical KoF99 backstory wink

and iori's got a history of taking out entire teams on his own and he's got years and years of fighting experience. from what I've seen of Wesker it's only his speed that'd give Iori trouble. that said, Iori's dealt with teleporters before and he's taken down being MUCH stronger than Wesker.

I've also heard Orochi's virtually featless.

Well, he can kinda punch through steel with ease whilst weakened.

Kay.

Dun't need to mah boi. Wesker can kina rip apart steel.

kay.

kay.

Wesker has been apparently trained from birth to be a supa gai, and is 50 some years old. So, Wesker has around 50 years worth off experience and stuff.

kay.

Ridley_Prime
Orochi has a healing factor? Cool. Wesker's got one too. Survived getting impaled in the chest by a Tyrant, a bunch of girders landing on him, a severe burn on the face, falling off a plane, etc.

And how fast are Orochi's screen filling projectiles and energy blasts exactly? If he doesn't have any feats with them or is virtually featless as FinalAnswer implied, then chances are, Wesker dodges them easily.

Oh, and name these beings Iori has taken down that are much stronger than Wesker.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Orochi has a healing factor? Cool. Wesker's got one too. Survived getting impaled in the chest by a Tyrant, a bunch of girders landing on him, a severe burn on the face, falling off a plane, etc.

And how fast are Orochi's screen filling projectiles and energy blasts exactly? If he doesn't have any feats with them or is featless in general as FinalAnswer implied, then chances are, Wesker dodges them easily.

How is Orochi's mind reading ability going to help him catch Wesker when he has his speed to deal with exactly?

And name these beings Iori has taken down that are much stronger than Wesker.

Orochi is much stronger than Goenitz and Goenitz is someone who destroyed a stadium with a glimpse of his power. Even Orochi came to destroy the entire world.

No End N Site
-edit-

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Orochi is much stronger than Goenitz and Goenitz is someone who destroyed a stadium with a glimpse of his power. Even Orochi came to destroy the entire world.
Did he actually destroy the world though?

And considering what Wesker's survived/healed from, kinda doubtful that something that destroyed a mere stadium would beat him, unless he's already weakened.

No End N Site

He actually can't destroy the world, he can only kill everyone on it over an extended period of time.

Kinda like what Wesker was gonna do wit the Uroboros.

Kirikaze Fuuma

And considering what Wesker's survived/healed from, kinda doubtful that something that destroyed a mere stadium would beat him, unless he's already weakened.

He hasn't. Just when he already revived, he confronted Kyo, Iori and Chizuru. But for someone who is far stronger than Goenitz, it makes sense. Plus it's his intention to destroy the world.

Hell Lancer
ditto.

1) just Iori's aura can tremble the ground and suffocate people. for all intents and purposes, Iori powers up and Wesker starts pi$$ing himself just like Seth (who himself is a tough fighter) did. notice, that it wasn't an ordinary person who felt this way but a trained fighter and NESTS operative (canonical and taken from KoF2001 story)
2) he can crush rocks in his hands when he was kid and someone of a similar bloodline (Leona) could chop down trees with a slice of her hands at the age of six. Orochi bloodline makes him very, very powerful physically. it's pretty obvious he can punch through steel as well.
3) people Iori's fought: Igniz, Orochi, Goenitz...............all three of them can pretty much fubar Wesker because they are diety level characters or in the case of Orochi A DIETY.
4) Orochi is featless? that's a capcom fanboy claim. here's a list Orochi's feats directly from in-game.
he has telekinesis and can suck people towards him (his soul sucking special)
he can rip out the soul from people (his soul tearing special)
he has a healing factor which is INSTANT (his winning pose)
he can levitate and teleport (his stance)
he can bend dimensions (ending dialogue)
he can read minds (his pre-fight dialogue with characters)
he can create forcefields for counter attacking his opponents
as for the speed of his projectiles, his screen filling special is an instant screen filler (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7PqC0VpyeY) look at 5:23

FinalAnswer
I concede as I'm too lazy to read that, let alone respond to it.

I would like to point out the gai in my sig would beat Iori though smile

/leaves thread.

wait, wut?

BANNED?

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW

nvm, Wesker wins 313

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.