Warbid vs WonderMan (Ionic form)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Now a lot of people have alluded to how Carol is a rip off of Rogue without the mutant powers, which I think is crap but could she stomp the moviestar?

LordFear
I feel like Warbird doesn't get a lot of respect but she has always been a powerhouse when with the Avengers and despite her drinking problems. She took Ironman full on when she was on the bottle and a few other members. So I say she can pull it off

LordFear
Hell I didn't mention Binary because that would just be a massacre although Simon in his new form has been hinted as having untapped potential due to his energy source but its just a rumor unless anybody can back that up with scans

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
Now a lot of people have alluded to how Carol is a rip off of Rogue without the mutant powers, which I think is crap but could she stomp the moviestar?

WM

carver9
good fight but i think that wonderwoman wins this.

LordFear
Originally posted by carver9
good fight but i think that wonderwoman wins this.

Did you mean wonderman?
Because I would never pitt Diana with Carol/ Diana would destroy her just on experience and her bloodlust for battle alone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.