Hulk Squad vs. Anubis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Well, things are looking bad for earth. With War Hulk dead, Shield HQ, Iron Man, War Machine etc dead, and Sentry temporarily out of comission (Stalemated, we couldn't pick a winner in that one), Anubis is on the warpath. And now it's in San Francisco.

BUT WAIT! WHAT'S THIS? A intepid band of heroes? Not quite. It's 5, count em, 5 HULKS! Dr. Banner found a way to separate parts of his psyche and somehow recreated War Hulk and the Maestro. The Hulk Squad has an hour and a half of prep. But....once the battle starts, they only have 3 hours to stop Anubis. If there isn't a clear winner, Anubis will self-destruct and trigger a mini Aumaan shockwave. Which will probably take out most of the West coast.....

CAN THE HULKS STOP THE MOST POWERFUL ORBITAL FRAME?! WILL LAS VEGAS BE THE NEW BAGHDAD BY THE BAY?! WILL THIS GET LOCKED AS SPITE?! Well.....maybe yes on the last one. nosweat

Anubis is currently rampant and Dingo is merged with the machine. For anyone who has seen ZOE: IDOLO, it's the same thing as happened to Radium Lavans. Assume Anubis has all subweapons, and the capability to change into Aumaan Anubis if needed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anubis_%28Orbital_Frame%29

Anubis's brother, Jehuty. The subweapons are further down the page.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehuty

Metatron ore, the power source.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron_Ore

Orbital frames, the basic design and information of Anubis's mecha type.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_Frame

Urenbeck catapult: rapid space travel technology, also an explanation of 'zero-shift', Anubis's premier power.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urenbeck_Catapult

Vector traps: subspace pockets created via metatron technology, and various uses.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_Trap

Anubis vs. War, Joe Fixit, Savage, Prof. and Maestro Hulks. Let the battle to save San Francisco begin.

Hercules
You really like to live on the edge don't you? stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Oh yeah. rock I'm seriously hoping Xmeat or Devilgoblin show up for this one. I thought they'd come out for the War Hulk vs. Anubis thread, it appears I have to up the ante. Born to be wild, baby. smokin'

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anubis_%28Orbital_Frame%29

Anubis's brother, Jehuty. The subweapons are further down the page.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehuty

Metatron ore, the power source.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron_Ore

Orbital frames, the basic design and information of Anubis's mecha type.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_Frame

Urenbeck catapult: rapid space travel technology, also an explanation of 'zero-shift', Anubis's premier power.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urenbeck_Catapult

Vector traps: subspace pockets created via metatron technology, and various uses.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_Trap

Yeah... I'm not going to click on all of those links. ermmnone

TricksterPriest
Jerk. stick out tongue Then let me sum it up in one sentence. This is horrible spite. I put Anubis against Shield HQ, Iron Man, War Machine, Nimrod, 5 prime sentinels, Titanium Man, Sentinel Squad 1, and a few others. And that was spite too. Anubis is powerful enough to possibly beat Sentry. Key word: possibly.

guy222
Oh yeah. rock I'm seriously hoping Xmeat or Devilgoblin show up for this one. I thought they'd come out for the War Hulk vs. Anubis thread, it appears I have to up the ante. Born to be wild, baby. smokin'

You are too much smile.

SpunkySmurph
Anubis pwns Apocalypse. 313

TricksterPriest
you know what? Apoc WOULD have a tough time beating Anubis. I'm not sure he could win. no He COULD win, but it's a hard fight to call. Aumaan Anubis DOES pwn Apoc.

Symmetric Chaos
Why do these stay open but everytime I make a fight with Yuki it gets closed?

TricksterPriest
Good question. Maybe they think Anubis is someone else?

SpunkySmurph
Sentry pwns Apocalypse. 313

Badabing
Apoobis loses to one Hulk let alone a team of Hulks.

TricksterPriest
Anubis has a light speed teleport, a high power shot equal to at least 20 tera watts in power, self-healing, shields, etc.

The sub-weapons.

# Javelin: This subweapon is a solid object which Jehuty throws at the enemy, It doesn't have much range and it travels in a ballistic arch. It is not available in The Second Runner
# Bounder: This subweapon is an energy projectile that bounces off surfaces, enabling Jehuty to hit targets at very obtuse angels. It is not available in The Second Runner.
# Sniper: This subweapon allows Jehuty to fire at long distance targets accurately. However, it does not have the power to even damage the weakest of enemy unmanned Orbital Frames. It is not available in The Second Runner.
# Geyser: This subweapon deploys a number of laser generators that damage enemies who come in contact with them. In The Second Runner, Geyser stuns enemies for a fixed period of time.
# Phalanx: This subweapon fires a huge volley of low damage energy projectiles at the enemy. Similar to a shotgun, the weapons' fire spread as it travels. In the Second Runner, the weapon's firing circle can be adjusted by applying pressure to the Circle button.
# Comet: This subweapon fires a energy projectile which tracks the target like Jehuty's homing laser. Available in both games.
# Halberd: This subweapon generates a huge laser that remains active as long as the Circle Button is pressed. Jehuty cannot move while aiming the weapon. Available in both games.
# Gauntlet: This subweapon fires a physical projectile at enemies which stuns them momentarily. In The Second Runner, it inflict double damage if the enemy is hit against a wall.
# Decoy: This subweapon creates a stationary copy of Jehuty which remains until it is destroyed by the enemy or runs out of energy. In the Second Runner, Jehuty becomes almost invisible after deploying a Decoy and returns to normal when the Decoy disappears.
# Mummy: This subweapon creates a shield that repairs Jehuty as well as protect it. Available in both games.
# Vector Cannon: This huge subweapon generates tremendous power by compressing space. Jehuty can only fire the Vector Cannon while it's feet are firmly on a solid surface. Only available in The Second Runner
# Homming Missiles: This subweapon fires a number of unblockable missiles at the enemy. The longer the player holds Circle, the more missiles are generated. It only available in The Second Runner.
# Floating Mine: This subweapon is a large mine which causes heavy damage to any enemy that comes in contact with it. Jehuty can also destroy the mine by firing at it. It only available in the Second Runner.
# Zero Shift: More of an ability than a subweapon, Zero Shift allows Jehuty to compress space and travel at sub-light speeds, essentially teleporting itself behind a targeted enemy.

The Hulk squad is dead. nuff said. they won't even be able to hit Anubis.

Redatom65
*redatom grabs two beach chairs and sits on the sidelines for now eating popcorn*

Hercules come join me while we watch Tricksterpriest rant onward!

bigbran
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Brutacus
Anubis has a light speed teleport, a high power shot equal to at least 20 tera watts in power, self-healing, shields, etc.

The sub-weapons.

# Javelin: This subweapon is a solid object which Jehuty throws at the enemy, It doesn't have much range and it travels in a ballistic arch. It is not available in The Second Runner
# Bounder: This subweapon is an energy projectile that bounces off surfaces, enabling Jehuty to hit targets at very obtuse angels. It is not available in The Second Runner.
# Sniper: This subweapon allows Jehuty to fire at long distance targets accurately. However, it does not have the power to even damage the weakest of enemy unmanned Orbital Frames. It is not available in The Second Runner.
# Geyser: This subweapon deploys a number of laser generators that damage enemies who come in contact with them. In The Second Runner, Geyser stuns enemies for a fixed period of time.
# Phalanx: This subweapon fires a huge volley of low damage energy projectiles at the enemy. Similar to a shotgun, the weapons' fire spread as it travels. In the Second Runner, the weapon's firing circle can be adjusted by applying pressure to the Circle button.
# Comet: This subweapon fires a energy projectile which tracks the target like Jehuty's homing laser. Available in both games.
# Halberd: This subweapon generates a huge laser that remains active as long as the Circle Button is pressed. Jehuty cannot move while aiming the weapon. Available in both games.
# Gauntlet: This subweapon fires a physical projectile at enemies which stuns them momentarily. In The Second Runner, it inflict double damage if the enemy is hit against a wall.
# Decoy: This subweapon creates a stationary copy of Jehuty which remains until it is destroyed by the enemy or runs out of energy. In the Second Runner, Jehuty becomes almost invisible after deploying a Decoy and returns to normal when the Decoy disappears.
# Mummy: This subweapon creates a shield that repairs Jehuty as well as protect it. Available in both games.
# Vector Cannon: This huge subweapon generates tremendous power by compressing space. Jehuty can only fire the Vector Cannon while it's feet are firmly on a solid surface. Only available in The Second Runner
# Homming Missiles: This subweapon fires a number of unblockable missiles at the enemy. The longer the player holds Circle, the more missiles are generated. It only available in The Second Runner.
# Floating Mine: This subweapon is a large mine which causes heavy damage to any enemy that comes in contact with it. Jehuty can also destroy the mine by firing at it. It only available in the Second Runner.
# Zero Shift: More of an ability than a subweapon, Zero Shift allows Jehuty to compress space and travel at sub-light speeds, essentially teleporting itself behind a targeted enemy.

The Hulk squad is dead. nuff said. they won't even be able to hit Anubis.

Did you even read the forum rule's????
No spite threads yet you keep creating this threads.

Second you talk about fanboy's this and fanboy's that yet you say hulk would get owned and apoc could beat this????

Talking about fanboy's.

TricksterPriest
No, I said Apoc has a good chance of LOSING this one. He'd have to go all out and do better than his HE fight to win this. Anubis is capable of beating him if Apoc doesn't figure out how to beat Anubis quickly. And this is my last Anubis spite match.

Brutacus
No, I said Apoc has a good chance of LOSING this one. He'd have to go all out and do better than his HE fight to win this. Anubis is capable of beating him if Apoc doesn't figure out how to beat Anubis quickly. And this is my last Anubis spite match.

Sure whatever, what's next than???

TricksterPriest
bumped to piss off Hulk fanboys. evil face

Symmetric Chaos
bumped to piss off Hulk fanboys. evil face

erm not really needed

TricksterPriest
Ok ok. I was bored. embarrasment Sorry.

TricksterPriest
still bored.

grey fox
HULK SQAUD ASSEMBLE !!!!!

Joe Fixit - "Who needs a leg breaker ?

Maestro - " I somehow killed all of Marvels heroes, i'm that badass"

War - "....peace"

Savage - "HULK SMASH PUNY ROBO THING"

TricksterPriest
Anubis/Nohman: "The universe and human sub-concious, ARE WILLING THEIR OWN END! YOU WILL DIE BY THE WILL OF METATRON!"

bigbran
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

TricksterPriest
Ehhhhh, shuddup. stick out tongue I take it nobody thinks the Hulks have a chance? whistle I just want Xmeat to comment once, just once.

TricksterPriest
Bumped. And add WWH to the squad.

shksprtx
*Pulls up a chair to see if Xmeat appears and lends his comic genius to this thread*

TricksterPriest
Bumped to break 3 pages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.