KMC Comic Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing-Saver
KMC actually surpasses DC and Marvel in depth. It has characters that resembles things.

The forum itself is the multiverse, and we focus on the Comic Section-universe. TOAA/Presence is Raz, the supreme being on KMC who controls everything. The global mods are incredible powerful cosmics who can do things no other can, and normal mods are just powerful cosmics. normal members personalitys each plays a large role, like cmaster being the cool guy, swankytuna being the wise guy, and so on. then, the discipline in here is debating, where everyone wants the debatingtitle, which is held byScoobless. but the members of KMC also has enemys, the socks! Bears, yahman, judge, aj and so on...

ya got my point, discuss KMC comic universe style!

Badabing-Saver
and no jokes about retconning the judge or something, ignore the fact that i made this thread and write like someone else did.

bigbran
Originally posted by Badabing-Saver
KMC actually surpasses DC and Marvel in depth. It has characters that resembles things.

The forum itself is the multiverse, and we focus on the Comic Section-universe. TOAA/Presence is Raz, the supreme being on KMC who controls everything. The global mods are incredible powerful cosmics who can do things no other can, and normal mods are just powerful cosmics. normal members personalitys each plays a large role, like cmaster being the cool guy, swankytuna being the wise guy, and so on. then, the discipline in here is debating, where everyone wants the debatingtitle, which is held byScoobless. but the members of KMC also has enemys, the socks! Bears, yahman, judge, aj and so on...

ya got my point, discuss KMC comic universe style! So... what would Storm be... shifty

Also, I'd say Judge gets ret-conned out of existence.

DigiMark007
...this is...almost....a valid thread discussion.

*thinks for a moment*

Meh, closing anyway.

stick out tongue

Badabing-Saver
Storm would be like Galactus. Wandering the forums, deleting the socks...
and Judge cant be retconnedsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.