trailer info and other stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a-k-a-amber
- the name was briefly At Worlds End, then we argued that was really incorrect, and the final choice is At World's End.

- The teaser trailer is finished. I've seen it. The focus has been on getting the film completed -- remember, it is only 10 months between release dates, with shooting in between. Impossible to accomplish on a film of this size. There was really no time to spend tweaking a trailer. They will announce a date for the worldwide release of the trailer, you will know when it is coming, it will be sometime in the first two weeks of March. The teaser trailer is not really 'late' by the way, it just seems that way because usually there would be a teaser trailer out by now. But there could be no teaser trailer for AWE because effects weren't finished, and they didn't want to tread on the heels of DMC.

- the poster doesn't typicallly come out until near the ad campaign, which is sometime in early April.

- yes, there are AWE bits on disk two of DMC, the point was to make a documentary, and since the films were shot at the same time, you can't help but have some AWE stuff show up, and no reason really to edit it out.

- regarding the official website, it makes sense to me that it should open at the same time of the trailer, but nobody has told me anything. It might also make sense to just expand the DMC website.

found it on Wordplay big grin first two weeks of March!!!!! YAYS!

Chiki Mina
SSWEET! I saw the promo art from Disney. And the poster said At World's End. With the 's

Chiki Mina
Has anybody read this?! eek! lol

PirateDiva
Awwwwwwwww exciting!!! Wo0o0o0o00o0 Cant wait! big grin eek!

Chiki Mina
^^ LOL.

IheartPocky
WOOT!!!!!

pyratequeen
Hooray!!!! I just wish I could see it. sad

pirate179
ya!!!! i cant wait! OMG! OMG! hyperventilating! ....................
ok im calm now....lol

Chiki Mina
so happy! I know march will come flying by fast!

pirate179
i know it will especially for me cuz i have everything happening this month!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
Me too. In a busy way lol.

pirate179
ya definitely

Chiki Mina
wow...march, april, MAY!! OMG ITS SO CLOSE!!

PirateDiva
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Im super excited!!! eek!

lovethemtigers
^^^excited and scared....of the unknown...OMG...what will we be doing come May, eh, Mates????? We will have sleepless nights...i'm sure...gosh I wish we were all together so we could have a big Pirate's/AWE Party...that would be wicked...oh well...we will have to Party of here...

a-k-a-amber
ok well thought I'd say this since i went and saw Wild Hogs tonight the trailer wasn't there sorry ppls but I think everyone pretty much figured that though, the movie was hillarious though

AudioHeart
HUZZAHH HUZZAHH HUZZAHH my birthday's in May!!!

jackismyboo
yay April's almost here well sorta! yay!!! then May double yay!!!

Chiki Mina
What I hate about May is my finals. BUGGER!

jackismyboo
oooh! yea i forgot s.a.t. and cat 6 tests!! oh well at least AWE will be a good after test taking it's like a treat!! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.