Storm versus Spiderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horrorwolf
Dispite their relative hotness, which of these two come out alive?

Spiderwoman (Jessica Drew BTW)

SpunkySmurph
Storm, 9/10

Metalmanx
Originally posted by horrorwolf

How close do they start to each other?

horrorwolf
within 30 feet of each other...in a metropolitoan setting - a city like NewYork.

Metalmanx
I said Spider-Woman then. She's far faster and has far superior reflexes. She could close that distance before Storm could react with anything powerful enough to deter her.

LordFear
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I said Spider-Woman then. She's far faster and has far superior reflexes. She could close that distance before Storm could react with anything powerful enough to deter her.

Although Ororo can't take out Exodus unlike others may think, she can take out SW despite range or environment. The issue is if Storm will unleash enough power to do so while knowingly putting bystanders in danger as well

horrorwolf
This is an allout to the death. Innocents or damage to the environment are of no concern to either of these two at the moment.

LordFear
This is an allout to the death. Innocents or damage to the environment are of no concern to either of these two at the moment.

well you didn't say an all out slugfest or bloodlust. In that case, Storm without a doubt

Brian Oswald
Storm should win 9-10/10

Swanky-Tuna
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=346471& amp;highlight=title%3A%28storm+spider%29+forumid%3
A77

What If...
Storm 10/10

I'm guessing Jessica's venom blasts won't work on her since they are similar bio-electricity, and if Storm is blood lusted she won't hesitate to summon hurricanes of doom and death.

Symmetric Chaos
Storm should win this . . . until the pheremones get to her.

What If...
Storm's not a lesiban...

well, I guess it would explain the mohawk

Draco69
It was implied that she had a lesbian relationship with Yukio.

Claramont made nearly EVERY X-Female have a lesbian relationship at one time or another.

Even friggin' Kitty Pryde.

What If...
Well...maybe the pheromones would work...

but usually when SW produces her pheromones around women, they show an incredible hatred for her no expression

Soljer
Storm wins this, especially bloodlusted.

DigiMark007
Pheremones-into-makeup-session ftw.

no expression

masterbruce
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Pheremones-into-makeup-session ftw.

no expression

damn, that's a creepy sig, digi. bring back the dinos.

LORDSIDIOUS01

Storm ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.