ANNOUNCEMENT: Weather Forcast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
On the main page you can now view the latest weather in your area.

You can change the settings by clicking on the link on the main page and selecting your country and city.

Enjoy!
Raz

Ushgarak
Well, I'm on Chelmsford weather already... gloomy... gloomy... yup, looks about right!

Raz
I'm making you guys more lazy. You now don't even have to look out of the window! big grin

I've added the 'Today', 'Yesterday' stuff aswell, so you don't have to use your noggins and think 'What day is it today?' big grin

Ronch_Jedi
Hey, this weather thing's cool, even thogh I don't post here that much

ToMacco
Impressive. Most impressive.

keokiswahine
WOW, Raz has been busy again.

ToMacco
Yeah.

Corran
WOW

mah
it tells me norway has -18*C

yerssot
It's not my place to disagree with you, master ... but where the hell is Leuven????

nah, it's a great idea, but you include places like Schaerbeek (which is by law not correct, it's Schaarbeek!) and other small ones, but no Leuven! Leuven is the most important studentcity and is capital of the province!

but anywayz, good idea

Ushgarak
When you say 'by law', do you actually mean that laws have been passed to enforce the spelling?

Anyway, I think you will probably find they don't call Moscow 'Muscovy' either.

yerssot
are you suddenly interested in our laws?

Ushgarak
Not really...

Raz
All the city names and most importantly the weather is supplied courtesy of 'The Weather Channel'. Try writing them a letter wink

Ushgarak
Am I missing something about the 'visibility' heading? I am pretty sure it's not zero.

yerssot
I'll even e-mail them! big grin

Raz
Oh well, the important things are working.

Tex
Very swanky!
Do we have to pay a monthy bill for something like that? wink

ToMacco
I'm surprised that when I put it "St. Michael MN" it didn't say "Why don't you move, dumbass?"

Dexx
Great ideea...dunno how often will i watch it. Sorry they don't have Leuven Yerss evil face rolling on floor laughing ....thought u live in Bruxelles. Didn't have any problems findin Bucharest.
The only bad part about the today yesterday thinggies is that the old types were my only source of knowing what date it is.. big grin

Mujaffa
the weater is f***ked up.. it say -18C.... and i can't change it back either

Raz
Visit this page: http://forums.killermovies.com/weather.php?s=&action=modifysettings

Dexx
worked fine with mine...course i don't check it to temperature but it says 17 degrees now....should be like that..dunno

LanceWindu
Lot's of changes on the boards.

And I'm loving it!!!

Gundark
Looks great, Raz !!!! cool

Dexx
it's been pretty accurate till now....unusual for a weather information centre.....must be somethin in the recepy

Fire
lol, well too bad leuven ain't in it, kinda sucks for belgium tho
small cities are in it and bigger ones aren't

keokiswahine
my local television morning program says it's 73 degrees at the moment. nice day coming up. big grin

yerssot
*opens eyes*
hey! they're right!

Dexx
i'd have to dig deeper to find that out

Sabrea
hmm..are you sre its from the weather channel?? cause they NEVER mention my town and its on the list..blah..rain, rain, and more rain..looks like im gonna be online a lot this week..

Dexx
i'm positive...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.