Classic Juggernaut vs. Immortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
go back.. with me.. to the good old days.....

:-)

2 powerhouses

one on one

they ve the respect for each other....
and both of them... are a bit arrogant

in a clash.. the world hasnt seen for a long time...

they are a handful human on earth.. who could match power with each of them...

who wins ?

TricksterPriest
Juggs wins. Thanks, next fight.

Betageuze
you underestimate the prince of power

Juggs.. is class 100 ton
Hercules.... incalculable..

Herc.. for the win wink

TricksterPriest
*sigh* You're new here, or you don't know Juggernaut. You can't beat Juggernaut with physical force. He's invulnerable to it, and he has unlimited stamina. Herc can't win this fight. And Juggernaut is incalculable as well. Class 100 depowered, sure. But not at classic levels.

Betageuze
i know Cain Marko from the beginning

Immortal Hercules is... perhaps.. the only guy.. who is physically ON PAR with an enraged Hulk... (except .. of course.. the HULK KILLER HUMANOID)

TricksterPriest
I'm sure there are others who beat Hulk in a fistfight. But yeah, I'd definitely put Immortal Herc on that list. But he's still not beating Classic Juggernaut. stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
*sigh* You're new here, or you don't know Juggernaut. You can't beat Juggernaut with physical force. He's invulnerable to it, and he has unlimited stamina. Herc can't win this fight. And Juggernaut is incalculable as well. Class 100 depowered, sure. But not at classic levels.

I will agree. It is close smile

olympian

You dont seem to know Juggernaut that well either. At classic levels he was Thor level. And at depowered issues, hes less than that.

Both at theyr best goes from a tossup to an edge to Juggernaut. Especially because Jugs durability is higher, i dont belive for a second however hes stronger even back then.

olympian
You dont seem to know Juggernaut that well either. At classic levels he was Thor level. And at depowered issues, hes less than that.

Both at theyr best goes from a tossup to an edge to Juggernaut. Especially because Jugs durability is higher, i dont belive however for a second however he was stronger even back then.

hunbu04
both these characters have incalculable strength and unlimited endurance but juggernaut have better durability than immortal hercules and because of that he should be able to take the majority.

golem370
I believe with his force field he would take Hercules because Thor couldn't beat Juggernaut and he had his Hammer

Metalmanx
Juggernaut for the win. Everytime.

snoopdogg
Juggernaut 9.5/10.

Soljer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Juggernaut 9.5/10.

Where does the point five come from?

Spiderman comes out of nowhere and traps him in concrete?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer

CatasrophicFailureOfExistance is a vaild loss stick out tongue

snoopdogg

Spiderman comes out of nowhere and traps him in concrete? Juggernaut wins 95% of the fights.

Soljer
Juggernaut wins 95% of the fights.

I can do division.

I'm saying, how does Juggernaut lose the other five percent?

snoopdogg
I can do division.

I'm saying, how does Juggernaut lose the other five percent? Herc. can use his surroundings to get a win like Spiderman has done.

Assuming Herc. is smart enought to pull that off. I figure 5% is fair.

TricksterPriest
Can't be done. Juggernaut will break free. Even Spiderman's traps haven't held Juggs. Unless he BFRs Juggs, which I don't think he can do, Juggs will own his ass.

Soljer
Can't be done. Juggernaut will break free. Even Spiderman's traps haven't held Juggs. Unless he BFRs Juggs, which I don't think he can do, Juggs will own his ass.

Where is he going to BFR him to? The rules say that a BFR only counts if the opponent can't return to the fight under his own power.

The Juggernaut's walked in space before. He can't be BFRed, unless you mean interdimensionally.

Something that Hercules can't do.

snoopdogg
What consitutes a win? Death? K.O.? Immobilization?

Soljer
What consitutes a win? Death? K.O.? Immobilization?

By forum rules, Death, KO, or BFR are the only real avenues to victory.

snoopdogg
Well Hercs. only chance to win is immobilization, even if it will be temporarily. Ok, I give Juggernaut 9.9/10.

Hulk rules all
Juggernaut would own Hercules every day and twice on Sundays. Now if you add Thor, Juggernaut would only own them on the weekdays and every other weekend.

TricksterPriest
Even Thor can only BFR if he uses his hammer to teleport Juggs. Nothing else he has can stop him. Even the godblast didn't stop Juggernaut. erm Basically, Herc's ****ed. And so is classic Thor if he can't use his hammer to BFR.

Jyppe
Where is he going to BFR him to? The rules say that a BFR only counts if the opponent can't return to the fight under his own power.

The Juggernaut's walked in space before. He can't be BFRed, unless you mean interdimensionally.

Something that Hercules can't do.

Didn't he walk on air, rather than space? Or am I mistaken here?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Juggernaut would own Hercules every day and twice on Sundays. Now if you add Thor, Juggernaut would only own them on the weekdays and every other weekend. Yea Thor & Hercules vs. Juggernaut would be more even.

Dinalfos
Thor has a wealth of options to defeat Juggernaut. Hercules, however, does not. He can't do a thing to Juggernaut, eventhough he's probably just as strong, much faster and FAR more skilled.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wasn't Immortal Herc Unhurtable as well? it took like molecular dispersion or magic right? What is Even classic Juggs gonna do? He isn't stronger that is for sure. He was strong. But Not as strong as Immortal Herc. I'd say this is just a stalemate.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Thor has a wealth of options to defeat Juggernaut. Hercules, however, does not. He can't do a thing to Juggernaut, eventhough he's probably just as strong, much faster and FAR more skilled. The only thing Thor can do is BFR. Thor stealing his shield was kinda...well odd imo.

Dinalfos
The only thing Thor can do is BFR. Thor stealing his shield was kinda...well odd imo.

Well, Mjolnir has all kinds of magic. That should **** him up a little. The force shield thing was weird indeed, but for a different reason. However, I'd say it makes perfect sense for Thor to be able to mess with his powers.

Hulk rules all
The only reason Thor is powerful is because of Mjolnir aka greatest plot device in comics. The Juggernaut should own Thor every day and ten times on the weekends. Pity.

Dinalfos
Yes, Mjolnir is a plot device. So fecking what? It's not relevant.

Newjak
Originally posted by Jyppe
Didn't he walk on air, rather than space? Or am I mistaken here? You are correct. Cain has walked on air stick out tongue

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Newjak
You are correct. Cain has walked on air stick out tongue I can dance underwater and not get wet....

Newjak
I can dance underwater and not get wet.... I'm going to have to see this trick sometime stick out tongue

guy222
Cain

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut always.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.