Immortal Hercules and Namor vs. Wonderman, Doc Samson and Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
2 against 3

who is the strongest here ?

and who will win ?

guy222
Originally posted by Betageuze
2 against 3

and who will win ?

Team 2

tkitna
I'm going with team one 6/10

rotiart
Originally posted by Betageuze
2 against 3

and who will win ?

Hercules has been shown on Thors level... Wonderman, Colossus and samson have not.

STrength test goes to team 1.

Fight?
Namor tackles Wonderman as the only other flyer... In skills department namor whomps on wonderman.

On land? Hercules has several thousand years of training against guys in his strength bracket. He spars thor. Colossus may prove a difficulty but samson won't. and once samson is out, colossus will be too cause namor will be done with wonderman at that point to assist hercules

both fights go to team 1.

Stupid Rookie
Immortal Hercules is an absolute beast. Team one

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Immortal Hercules is an absolute beast. Team one

Team two maybe too powerful

Bentley
Nah, team one wins. Namor is peers with Wonderman and Hercules is way over the top, he can easily match Colossus and Samson.

llagrok
I believe Wonder Woman's strength was almost at Superman's level?

Everyone always made fun of me because I thought Apocalypse and Juggeraut were stronger than Wonder Woman. No matter how much I hate her, I don't think she'd lose to Namor or Hercules.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by llagrok
I believe Wonder Woman's strength was almost at Superman's level?

Everyone always made fun of me because I thought Apocalypse and Juggeraut were stronger than Wonder Woman. No matter how much I hate her, I don't think she'd lose to Namor or Hercules.

That's wonder MAN, Genius. Not Wonderwoman.

WonderMAN is somewhere between class 90-100- around where namor is but nowhere CLOSE to Hercules, WW, or Superman.

Immortal Hercules' strength is on par with Thor at his best, Juggernaut or the Hulk. it has no practical limit. His fighting skill also outclasses everyone else here by a mile, and as an olympian, his stamina and healing are off the charts.

Team one wins by a green country mile

llagrok
Aaah, wonderman, now I see ^^

Then I'm totally going with team 1.

golem370
Colossus and Namor would be a cool fight.

Is this Energy Wonder Man or Classic Wonder Man

Crunch n Munch
I think Namor can beat Wonderman. Herc. should be able to take out Doc and Colossus as they both are ALOT weaker than Herc. is or even Namor is.

tkitna
Wonderman has beaten Namor before.

jrodslam
Originally posted by tkitna
Wonderman has beaten Namor before.

Wasnt Namor weakened from fighting with other Avengers?

Dinalfos
That wouldn't matter. Wonder Man is far stronger and more durable than Namor on land. Namor would eventually lose, though his raw skills do count for something.

olympian
WonderMan at his highest showings its stronger than most of Namor`s yes, but that doesnt count as "far stronger" when the atlantean isent far off the Thor league himself.

llagrok
Wonderman didn't fare very well against Spider woman, he wouldn't be capable of taking out Namor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.