Fan Fake or Teaser Dark Knight Poster?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordofwar
Check out Heath Ledger as Joker in this probably fan faked poster.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/news/the-dark-knight/Heath-Joker.jpg

Is it real?

sithsaber408
Not likely, but a good fake!

A poster like that would have me amped.... I imagine we'll see something like that in June or July.

steverules
Looks really cool

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Not likely, but a good fake!

A poster like that would have me amped.... I imagine we'll see something like that in June or July.

Nice fake.

WrathfulDwarf
Fake...

atharpina
i like the dirty, bloody looking mouth and the unsmoothly dyed skin look a lot. creepy

Help
I hope thats what he will look like.

king leonidas
cool fake

LORDSIDIOUS01
This is a very cool fake. I have seen no evidence that Chris Nolan or Warner Bros. have put out a Dark Knight poster of anyone.

WrathfulDwarf
The image of The Joker after a nasty beating and still laughing will always be disturbing and yet....sooo cool.

doan_m
It's bound to be a fake, but its the best fake I have ever seen.

Majik11
very very cool pic

FistOfThe North
That fake looks mad gay and sloppy. First of all, i'd be dumb to fully show the joker before the movie. A faint glimpse of him or his face like a part of it. but faintly. That would be way better. 2ndly. Didn't he already break out of the loony bin in pt 1 already. So why would we see what already happened in pt. 1 on a pt. 2 teaser poster. Thirdly, i see the Joker without the paint. Just a psycho in a sleek black business suit, with black slicked back hair and the regular joker face but without the paint but with a serious ass look. Like an "im the Joker but not joking around" stone faced look with no smile.

NoFate007
So you think they should totally do the opposite with the 4 things appearance-wise that define The Joker? Lol. No white skin, no smile, no purple suit (not even dark purple), and just slicked back hair?

I do agree with you though that they'd be stupid to show how he looks this soon.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by NoFate007
So you think they should totally do the opposite with the 4 things appearance-wise that define The Joker? Lol. No white skin, no smile, no purple suit (not even dark purple), and just slicked back hair?

I do agree with you though that they'd be stupid to show how he looks this soon.

It'll be a new joker. I'm sick of seeing the same wacko in the purple suit. Reinvent him.

But of course, like later on in the movie he'd look like the full fledge joker. i dunno.

A nice and slim, jet black on black suited Joker with no paint, like a pre-joker look, since this is the beginning, after all, would look really cool. Like you could tell facially he's the joker and he'll act psychotic, but mostly serious, but he'll be more worldly...i dunno. It'll would be the real life version of what the Joker would look like if he were to really exist as a person, in real life.

I dunno, i just don't want joker looking too cartoony or campy anymore. And this is the best opportunity to him real human bad guy.

i can't really explain it but i hope at least one person gets what I'm saying.

FistOfThe North
Opps, i meant that "This is the best oppertunity to reinvent him as a real human bad guy." minus the cartooniness and the campyness like the toons the live shows on TV or the Net or in Batman pt. 1..

Jokerinthedeck

DOYLEZOMBIE
The Joker looks awesome in that poster

Claude_Rains
Great picture. I never thought Heath should be the Joker, but by seeing this image, he might do pretty well with the character.

LousyBoy
I wouldnt get too attached to that picture.

Silverstein
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
It'll be a new joker. I'm sick of seeing the same wacko in the purple suit. Reinvent him.

But of course, like later on in the movie he'd look like the full fledge joker. i dunno.

A nice and slim, jet black on black suited Joker with no paint, like a pre-joker look, since this is the beginning, after all, would look really cool. Like you could tell facially he's the joker and he'll act psychotic, but mostly serious, but he'll be more worldly...i dunno. It'll would be the real life version of what the Joker would look like if he were to really exist as a person, in real life.

I dunno, i just don't want joker looking too cartoony or campy anymore. And this is the best opportunity to him real human bad guy.

i can't really explain it but i hope at least one person gets what I'm saying.

but in BB Gordon says hands Batman the joker card and says something about the Joker "...taste for the theatrical, leaves a calling card" - why would Gordon hint at the regular looking guy that leaves a joker card...he would already look somewhat dramatic. but if you're talking about flashbacks of pre joker sure.

Gannon
I agree with fist. A more realistic approach to the joker would fit the movies. He can be crazy and psychotic but turn mean and serious in the blink of an eye.

RICHARDGRAYSON
cough fake cough!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.