every noticed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainJacksLuv
you'll notice this if u have the game, i have the pc game that features johnnys voice, ever heard how he doesnt put much effot in as he usually does in the movies? lol

P.S Chiki, i didnt use a poll!

surfchikpir8fan
I wisk i had the game, but don't. Sorry, can't agree or disagree, lol! P.S. I love your siggy, CaptainJacksLuv! And your avator too, I love 'Cars'!

kiwibird
Lol yes when I played the game I thought it sounded like johnny but didnt at the same time...

jackismyboo
i have the game, you are right it sounds like him but not as enthusiastic in the movies like he is just reading it rather then acting it.

CaptainJacksLuv
Originally posted by jackismyboo
i have the game, you are right it sounds like him but not as enthusiastic in the movies like he is just reading it rather then acting it.

yeah, i thought that too

thnx surfchikpir8fan! luv urs

surfchikpir8fan
Thanx!

AudioHeart
Yeah CaptainJacksLuv, love your siggy... wink big grin laughing

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by surfchikpir8fan
I wisk i had the game, but don't. Sorry, can't agree or disagree, lol! P.S. I love your siggy, CaptainJacksLuv! And your avator too, I love 'Cars'!

yes..I love your siggy...how do you like mine...Mina made it for me.. smile

Chiki Mina
"every noticed"

lol stick out tongue

CaptainJacksLuv
i noticed that when i finished, its not funny! glad i didnt post a poll?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.