Red Hood vs DD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Red hood vs DD H2H. Rooftops in Hell's kitchen no weapons.

Alfheim
bump

doctorstrongbad
These two are very close from what I have seen on here, but with home advantage, DD ftw. 10/10

Alfheim
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
These two are very close from what I have seen on here, but with home advantage, DD ftw. 10/10

Whoooa DD wins 10/10...you sure?

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Alfheim
Whoooa DD wins 10/10...you sure?

Yes IMO.

It all comes down to home tuff. In this forum DD has slight strength and agility advantage. In gotham no, but in Hell's Kitchen yes. 10/10 IMHO.

Hercules
I'm going to wait till Martian Mind see's this before I make any firm decisions but I would say it was closer than DD 10/10, although I would agree that home turf gives DD an edge.

Alfheim
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Yes IMO.

It all comes down to home tuff. In this forum DD has slight strength and agility advantage. In gotham no, but in Hell's Kitchen yes. 10/10 IMHO.

Ok, ok, ok..lets make it neutral. Some rooftop...somewhere in some city neither of them have been to.

Well at any rate RH has stalemated Batman and beaten up Nightwing on a regular basis. I would say RH has more experience than DD because he has been doing this since he was...12?

Originally posted by Hercules
I'm going to wait till Martian Mind see's this before I make any firm decisions but I would say it was closer than DD 10/10, although I would agree that home turf gives DD an edge.

Ok see above. The rooftop is in some neutral city neither of them have been to.

Soljer
Better yet, three fights!

First in Gotham.

Second in Hell's Kitchen.

And the Third in a neutral urban environment.

stick out tongue.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer
Better yet, three fights!

First in Gotham.

Second in Hell's Kitchen.

And the Third in a neutral urban environment.

stick out tongue.

Oh ok.

horrorwolf
Id go with a draw here, but need to know more about Red Hood's abilities.

Soljer
A really easy way to look at this is; Red Hood's good enough to hang with batman.

However, in hand to hand? Batman'd take him for a majority.

Daredevil is batman, minus the toys, and plus a radar sense that, effectively, gives him precognition.

He'd win a majority against the red hood, especially since you made this fight pure hand to hand.

Give Todd some of his toys, and it'd even the fight up better.

inamilist
Originally posted by Soljer
A really easy way to look at this is; Red Hood's good enough to hang with batman.

However, in hand to hand? Batman'd take him for a majority.

Daredevil is batman, minus the toys, and plus a radar sense that, effectively, gives him precognition.

He'd win a majority against the red hood, especially since you made this fight pure hand to hand.

Give Todd some of his toys, and it'd even the fight up better.

thats basically how I feel on this one

guns ftw, lol

Martian_mind
H2H?

Jason has an incredible damage soak that would allow him to hang with DD superior senses for a long while,and if things are getting rough he would just leap off the building and then use the rest of the environment to his advantage.

1st fight would be 6.5/10 to Todd since he can negotiate the City much better and has traps rigged up all over the place,and would no doubt take advantage of that fact.

2nd would be DD 7/10 as Red Hood lacks his home feild advantage.

3rd 5/5 as if they remember their past fights,Hood would already have realized DD's weakness.

guy222
bumprav

SamZED
Still DD.

h1a8
Great fight I go with DD

Darth Jello
DD. Lately his skills have taken a major jump. And even before, he managed to somewhat delay Namor and the Hulk. That's impressive. Also, Red Hood was trained by Batman. DD was trained by Stick and The Chaste, The Hand, and even briefly by Master Izo who are pretty much the top tier H2H in the Marvel U. Daredevil can take a lot of punishment use his training to help heal his injuries and has limited telepathy. What does Jason have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.